Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

What is Sylvanas power level?

Is she mightier than Argus?

The same as ALL wow characters: the power level convenient to the author.

At around 32 000 without Maw-powers, but enhanced its well over 200 000!

Quote Originally Posted by Ailil View Post
    The same as ALL wow characters: the power level convenient to the author.
    This.
    It's essentially ridiculous.
    The writing has become so absurd, it's at a point where it's difficult to care anymore.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Enough to beat whatever is written against her. x)
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Without the Jailer: Just a banshee, nothing remarkable here. She almost died in Varimathras' and Putress' coup.

With the Jailer: As powerful as the Jailer wants her to be. She could potentially become as powerful as he is if he gave her 100% of his power. However, this is ALL borrowed power, it is not power of her making. So is it really that noteworthy? Anyone could be extremely powerful if they were inextricably connected to a God of Death, it's not exactly an impressive achievement.

Also, my understanding from the recent short story about Bolvar, is that the Lich King could have beaten Sylvanas had he surrendered himself to the powers of the Helm of Domination. But maybe I'm wrong, I only read that short story once.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2020-11-20 at 11:08 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    She's mightier than the whole Pantheon combined, including Sargie. What else would you expect from the BanSue Queen?
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

"Mary Sue", so theoretically infinite.

Argus was defeated by the pantheon plus the heroes wielding powerful artifact weapons. He's probably the most powerful entity that we've faced. I'd assume Sylvanas is less powerful than that, given what we've seen of her power (tearing a helmet, beating the Lich King, and killing Saurfang). Compare that to infinitely raising a giant army of demons, and I would say she doesn't really compare. I think I'd place her maybe around an Aspect level of power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    No, I would say Argus was more personally powerful than Sylvanas is, even with her enhancement by the Jailer. The Jailer himself may be equal to or greater than Argus, though. Sylvanas probably can't contain that kind of power without being incinerated by it.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    VEGETA! WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT HER POWER LEVEL?

I dunno... 6001?
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

5+ Year Old Account
    No where near as powerful as Argus.

However it’s hard to place her on a list at the moment.

I do have to say I think she is a glass cannon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably somewhere near like a Kil'Jaeden or Archimonde. Who fucking knows though. The Jailer is said to be Titan++ so I would assume his power drip to her has gotta put here at least in the realm of some of the stronger characters we've faced. Not sure how that all works though cause the Aspects were powered by the titans and for the most part they were able to be killed/beaten fairly easily even before they lost most of their power at the end of Cataclysm.

We also haven't seen Slyvanas fight anyone at full power or even anyone all that powerful aside from Bolvar and I am willing to bet he was not as powerful as Arthas at full strength with the helm and Frostmourne.

Approximately 898.234, repeating of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Of course when she dies {obliterated) like some punk kid, everyone will laugh.

protected by plot armor, only to be sacrificed when Blizzard chooses

but to be fair, that's the case for every character

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Without the Jailer: Just a banshee, nothing remarkable here. She almost died in Varimathras' and Putress' coup.

With the Jailer: As powerful as the Jailer wants her to be. She could potentially become as powerful as he is if he gave her 100% of his power. However, this is ALL borrowed power, it is not power of her making. So is it really that noteworthy? Anyone could be extremely powerful if they were inextricably connected to a God of Death, it's not exactly an impressive achievement.

Also, my understanding from the recent short story about Bolvar, is that the Lich King could have beaten Sylvanas had he surrendered himself to the powers of the Helm of Domination. But maybe I'm wrong, I only read that short story once.
    You read it wrong. He did surrender himself to the power of the helm... That is why his plan was they would either kill him (weakened) or the Lich Queen(weakened)... both of which would have been consumed by the power of the helm at that point. He did not expect Sylvanas to break the helm which was his major mistake... that is what he regrets at the end and why he was stunned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Strong enough to take on Saurfang and Bolvar.
    Weak enough to die from getting shot point blank with a shotgun.
    Conclusion: There is no conclusion, their power adapts to the writing.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    No way she's stronger than a world soul.

More than she realistically should have. Add the same for Nathanos, just on a lesser scale.