Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    my BiS is from legion generals...sad boi
    Just save up ash will you down it in normal.

Quote Originally Posted by ShiyoKozuki View Post
    Even more raid or die. Slands is going to have the lowest MAU's to date 2-3 months after launch.
    Chances are by 9.1 and 9.2 they'll add more to the systems we currently have to keep people playing. Not saying the lulls won't be there though.

Quote Originally Posted by enderzone View Post
    I don't really see a point in legendary items anymore to be honest. They went from unique though game breaking items that took an entire guild to get to boring dull freebie items that act as ways to time gate new players and give older players an unfair advantage over them.

I don't really think they should be in the game as I can't really convoke a positive effect they produce beyond the false sense of progression of doing a easy weekly.
    I agree with this. Legendary soul conduits would have the same effect and not take up an inventory slot.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I don't think it's too much to ask people to give feedback based on actual abilities/testing, not hyperbole. (Celestalon)

Quote Originally Posted by enderzone View Post
    Just save up ash will you down it in normal.
    sadly its not a 100% drop rate but im gonna see about the difference between it and the 2nd one

Quote Originally Posted by ShiyoKozuki View Post
    Slands is going to have the lowest MAU's to date 2-3 months after launch.
    That's my concern as well. Once the realization sets in, people aren't going to be happy.

Grind for legendary recipies. Grind for soul ash.

And god help you if you want to switch alts, because have fun grinding it all again since there's no account-wide and no catch-up for legendaries.

That's just tiresome. Some people will do it regardless, but if I had to guess. a LOT of people aren't dealing with that headache a second time around(Essences).

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    That's my concern as well. Once the realization sets in, people aren't going to be happy.

And god help you if you want to switch alts, because have fun grinding it all again since there's no account-wide and no catch-up for legendaries.

That's just tiresome. Some people will do it regardless, but if I had to guess. a LOT of people aren't dealing with that headache a second time around(Essences).
    what do you mean no account wide??

lets say i play my monk for 3 months and only touch an alt enough to cap

in that time my monk will have collected most of the general leggo powers which are account bound btw

i then log onto my alt and now i need to catch up with renown
    current renown cap is about lets say 30
    catch up renown is about 5 a week so maybe 6 weeks to catch up but in terms of actual power only 3
    i can craft a leggo after 2 weeks
    i gain leggo powers through the world bosses and dungeons and raids which i would be doing anyway

the real question is how long would you find acceptable for a fresh alt to have to catch up to ones main character

Could you at least get your facts straight? Memories are account-wide, Catch-up is already included since we won't be able to get layer 8 until later and once you have your 1-2 BiS leggies, you don't really need to do much more. Not to mention that Soul Ash cannot be grinded, since you only get one drop per wing and layer per week.

Memories don't need to be grinded either, since you only need to collect each once per account.

Leggos are not that bad to get. I think renowned is going to surprise more people as I don't see many taking into account how long it takes and how much power it offers.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Since the legendary effect are not that powerful compared to the covenant ones, I don't see a reason to limit them to one effect, so they need to change like this :

- one legendary can have two effects slots :

1 - One generic (class)

2 - And one either neutral of for the class specialization.
    You do realize they balance the game around having 1 legendary at the beginning, and like legion, multiple legendaries come later down the road. Pointless thread.