Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Sylvanas is the biggest and strongest ever. She cannot fail at anything and is unstoppable. When she isn't around other characters need to go "hey, wheres sylvanas!" she just needs to be louder, angrier and have access to a time machine.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Sylvanas cannot fail at anything and is unstoppable. When she isn't around other characters need to go "hey, wheres sylvanas!" she just needs to be louder, angrier and have access to a time machine.
    To be fair, she fails all the time, but she's still supposed to be unstoppable, unbeatable and oh-so-smart, i.e. the epitome of the Anti Sue. As for the second part, she's just the necessary counterpart for Anduin Sue, aka the ultimate paragon of everything that is good and holy in Azeroth - and beyond.

I can't wait to see the contrived, childish explanations of why is Sylvie (or her new sugar daddy) yoinking Anduin and his groupies, instead of just killing them preemptively.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

I have to agree with this. Both in lore (lol) and game, Argus was the most powerful entity we have ever faced.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    To be fair, she fails all the time, but she's still supposed to be unstoppable, unbeatable and oh-so-smart, i.e. the epitome of the Anti Sue. As for the second part, she's just the necessary counterpart for Anduin Sue, aka the ultimate paragon of everything that is good and holy in Azeroth - and beyond.

I can't wait to see the contrived, childish explanations of why is Sylvie (or her new sugar daddy) yoinking Anduin and his groupies, instead of just killing them preemptively.
    Two Words: Time Skip.

Anduin, Jaina, Thrall, Baine are popular characters. We're gonna come back after Shadow Lands and its going to be XX years later and everything has gone to hell, the leaders that were left are almost all dead save for one or two, new leadership has emerged in their place, something something Light vs Void
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Aresk View Post
    Argus was defeated by the pantheon plus the heroes wielding powerful artifact weapons. He's probably the most powerful entity that we've faced. I'd assume Sylvanas is less powerful than that, given what we've seen of her power (tearing a helmet, beating the Lich King, and killing Saurfang). Compare that to infinitely raising a giant army of demons, and I would say she doesn't really compare. I think I'd place her maybe around an Aspect level of power.
    Aspect level? Lol. Sylv weaker than Azshara. She probably Illidan level now

Quote Originally Posted by dojichan View Post
    You read it wrong. He did surrender himself to the power of the helm... That is why his plan was they would either kill him (weakened) or the Lich Queen(weakened)... both of which would have been consumed by the power of the helm at that point. He did not expect Sylvanas to break the helm which was his major mistake... that is what he regrets at the end and why he was stunned.
    I see, well it's good to know that he had a plan to deal with Sylvanas in case she won, plus he was also confident that he himself could pull off a victory.

Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?

Her power level if actually the average compared to the rest of the universe, Players and everyone else are just slacking off on their training.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    VEGETA! WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT HER POWER LEVEL?

I dunno... 6001?
    Wait, it's upside down. It's over 9000....
    "The fatal flaw of every plan, no matter how well planned, is the assumption that you know more than your enemy."

Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    Aspect level? Lol. Sylv weaker than Azshara. She probably Illidan level now
    I assume Azshara is stronger than an aspect, given that Azshara was stronger than Xavius and Xavius proved stronger than a post-cataclysm aspect. I assume Sylvanas could kill Alexstrasza or Nozdormu (Murozond) if she wanted to.

I think it's highly entertaining that some here are using lore in their responses.

I doubt she rivals a Titan. She seems to fill a similar position to like Kil'jeaden. So I assume that powerful?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    I think it's highly entertaining that some here are using lore in their responses.
    This basically sarcastic or not, considering her sugar daddy is the one making her Uber power and we have no idea how that works. There's currently no lore roof to her strength

more or less 1.000.000, and that isnt even her last form!

Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    This basically sarcastic or not, considering her sugar daddy is the one making her Uber power and we have no idea how that works. There's currently no lore roof to her strength
    As I posted elsewhere the writing is just too...garbage. The lore needs a rewrite and the game needs to reflect that..and butterflies are shooting out of my ass...
    Since the game would have to be taken offline for WoW 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Zeanix View Post
    over 9000

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
    I just came here to see how quickly this response would show up. 8th response...thought it would be sooner. But yeah, has anyone looked at what the scouter says? That's the only way to be sure.

Also as a note, an exclamation point or two would have done the "10 chars" trick for you. e.g. Over 9000!!! Or an "IT'S OVER 9000!"

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

Stronger than all the Alliance's Mary Sues, but doesn't necessarily have their plot armor.

Before the Jailer's power up was revealed, her banshee powers probably put her on the same level as Malfurion, making her able to kill basically anyone in the Alliance in a 1 on 1 fight with him being the hardest to kill in a fair fight(Master archer with death powers that can silence enemies). Alleria might be the only one who could beat her outright. Tyrande's Night Warrior powers seems to have trumped this power too.

With her revealed power up before shattering the Helm, no one save Arthas could probably beat her in a 1v1, with the exception of like Titans and Godly beings. Her one shotting Saurfang to some could just be a powerful blast, but he died instantly and his body was still intact which to me means its more of an attack that just ends life instead of damaging. So the likes of people like Azshara, Bwomsamdi, all of the Old Gods minions, basically all demons besides the top 3, Illidan, etc... wouldn't stand a chance.

Her future power up revealed, because with the breaking of the veil and the Jailer now being free, he can probably make her even more powerful now, she's probably going to be on a level that outclasses Lich King Arthas, DeathWing, Old Gods(at the level of power we saw, because we never fought a full powered one) Titan Keepers, Aspects, Archimonde/KilJaeden, Height of LeiShen(we fought a weakened one) etc etc etc... Basically Titans can beat her, but that doesn't mean she's even close to a Titan, just that everything below them is not even close to them lol.

I honestly think that either her or Xal'atath is going to fulfill this role of powerful anti-hero chick who runs around space fighting the Void invasion parallel to us, while Anduin leads the Horde and Alliance as the God Emperor of Azeroth. We'll occasionally work with her like we did with Wrathion during MoP kinda thing. but who knows, the hate for Sylvanas is so much that Blizzard will probably kill her off.

Quote Originally Posted by Ailil View Post
    The same as ALL wow characters: the power level convenient to the author.
    Grow up, if you hate WoW so much go play FF, its got a "great" story, LMAO.

This has been the story for years now, she's in league and getting powered up from beyond the grave, story is awesome and can't wait to see how it ends.

If you exclude her borrowed power, she is just normally powered.

Just like all of our characters

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by dojichan View Post
    both of which would have been consumed by the power of the helm at that point.
    Haven't had moment to read the new story yet, but I have to say that despite Bolvar being the Lich King, I dont think he's an authority on what would happen. Bolvar is a man of faith who believes in the light and that probably conflicted with his new role, so to him it would be losing himself to death's influence. But... Sylvanas is already touched by death and is already darker just like most who were good in life and are now "Darker" in undeath and she'd probably not be consumed by it, just like DK Arthas wasn't.

Now obviously the Jailer nagging at you is a thing which her being allied with him would probably mean he wouldn't do to that her, but Bolvar couldn't have known that and because he couldn't have known that, I dont think he can know that even without that, that she'd have been consumed aswell.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    If you exclude her borrowed power, she is just normally powered.

Just like all of our characters
    When you think about it, a lot of characters have borrowed powers. I think in The Guardian that it's also stated that mages might not be creating fire but pull fire from a realm of fire or something like that. Then you have druids, shamans, light users who are definetely borrowing power from other forces and Fel and death users who consume other's souls to gain power. And then there's Tyrande who probably doesn't even know how to breathe with how much hand holding Elune does for her.

When it comes down to it, the weakest perceived characters are the ones who really are strongest when it come to their own power, Warriors, Rogues, Monks and Hunters. Garrosh, Varian, Saurfang, Taran Zhu would kick everyone's ass one of those areas where power is nullified

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    You do realize this is the lore section right? That's the entire point.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing