Page 86 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    where were you when the sheep went loco?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    @Clarinet And what would have happened when anyone questioned why I didn't protect crackle when I said I could?
    I absolutely hate what you did, but I agree. Obviously you'd get lynched because you outright claimed you could protect Crackle and clearly that was a lie. You couldn't keep claiming doctor and expect anybody to believe you after that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    LORA - I remember a few Lora posts where he was vomiting? anyway, even in an ill state, Lora gave us MEATY content. If you look at D1, you would think Lora will do nothing but troll..it wasn't like that and Lora is a nice surprise of some great content. At first, I took Grae's favorable opinion of Lora as fact, but now I'm convinced myself that Lora is town quality this game. Would be shocked to hear he's mafioso or SK. Lora, nooo!
    At the risk of offending the only person defending me, don't get too used to Lora being meaty with his contributions. He's known to be an A-1 agent of chaos in a lot of games.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    It's safe to assume the psychic is dead at this point. If they were still alive, I think they'd have claimed and revealed any information they had rather than allow it to die with them.
    Unless they have no information. We don't know how many VT's have the hidden modifier. One? Two? Five? If it's on the lower side, we have only 3 confirmed VT deaths, with possibly 3 more if all the cannibal kills are VT's. With 11 at the start, that's anywhere between 5 and 8 VT's left. One or two being ghosts in waiting could certainly mean they're all still alive.

3+ Year Old Account
    Let's try and not become Sikku 2.0. This game is in need of positivity, as of late
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    I kinda hope for mafia to kill the SK

it's also for their own benefit

- - - Updated - - -

Grae, I honestly think everyone trusts you at this point, no fret

even if you are killed by mafia or SK, no other 'doc' will be valid
    I believe that everybody except the SK hopes the mafia kills the SK. If we have only one death tomorrow, I have only one thing to say to the mafia: double tap the hell out of that potential bullet proof vest wearing cannibal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Let's try and not become Sikku 2.0. This game is in need of positivity, as of late
    I don't think this falls under the realm of silkku, yet

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    you hush chew toy.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trust me, I'm not in Silkku territory.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't take this anger from me, if I don't have this anger, I'm gonna fall over unconscious.

- - - Updated - - -

Because I can not emphasize enough just how god damn tired I am.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    I’m a big enough man to say I fucked up, I still say there’s a chance grae is the SK but a lot of my previous assumption came from thinking there were two sk’s and if there literally can’t be “shrug” it makes me lean way more into the bage train that’s true
    Did I miss something? Why did you think there were 2 sk's? Please tell me you meant a 2 man SK team, because there's no way we had 2 sk's and a mafia in this game when we've only ever had 2 kills.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I believe that everybody except the SK hopes the mafia kills the SK. If we have only one death tomorrow, I have only one thing to say to the mafia: double tap the hell out of that potential bullet proof vest wearing cannibal.
    its entirely possible that the mafia is currently wiped out currently. i doubt it, but its possible. one goon confirmed lynched and 3 ??? could be the other two goons and godfather. it could also be the doctor, psychic, and a VT and the mafia still has 3 members. or any combination otherwise. i want to say its at least 1 goon/GF, 1 TPR, and then a VT because that'd be the most average outcome. but we just dont know. heres hoping for the best.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, finally caught up. I can actually put my vote record analysis crap together. 4 and half hours later, I can finally do that.

10+ Year Old Account
    im happy with a bagel lynch or a rca lynch for today. they are both garbage to me. bagel for the blatant lying and rca for being deadweight. though if we go by deadweight bwonsamallamadingdong is an equal substitute as well.

- - - Updated - - -

im doing the sleep soon. idk when the deadline is and its effort to check rn on my phone so just in case its close

unvote
    vote: RCA

just to make sure the dead weight is ejected.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, I get wanting to punish me for lying and to make a statement towards not letting scum get away with similar shit, but really, we should focus on finding the actual scum first, not the scummy town

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, I get wanting to punish me for lying and to make a statement towards not letting scum get away with similar shit, but really, we should focus on finding the actual scum first, not the scummy town
    scummy town are still scum??? cant let town or scum get away with being scummy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    scummy town are still scum??? cant let town or scum get away with being scummy.
    this coming from the scummiest town player we have on mmo-c is just gold

10+ Year Old Account
    listen; fuck you. you're not wrong, but you're not right. i am not the scummiest town player we have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe in a lot of games, but I wouldn't say as much this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    listen; fuck you. you're not wrong, but you're not right. i am not the scummiest town player we have.
    <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Maybe in a lot of games, but I wouldn't say as much this game.
    On average, overall.

There's got to be scum between Lora and the Bagel. Either one is trying to deflect from his teammate, or the other is trying to get off an easy mislynch.

3+ Year Old Account
    its entirely possible that the mafia is currently wiped out currently. i doubt it, but its possible. one goon confirmed lynched and 3 ??? could be the other two goons and godfather. it could also be the doctor, psychic, and a VT and the mafia still has 3 members. or any combination otherwise. i want to say its at least 1 goon/GF, 1 TPR, and then a VT because that'd be the most average outcome. but we just dont know. heres hoping for the best.
    That's possible. Problem is, we still don't know who the SK is. We need to be very careful on who we vote on, so we don't hit any townies. I think at this point we should just leave VT-ish players alone for now

- - - Updated - - -

you hush chew toy.
    Dude wtf
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Yea scummy by standing back and refusing to give a long list of analysis as any of you can be saying anything for any reason (due to this being my first game) but I guess it makes me dead weight. Doubtful only one scum is left which Lora theorized, no psychic analysis makes sense as grae said, so there’s a very good chance 4 scum is left and were get worked from all angles. Already told you people another lynch train on me is another win for the scum, and another townie will fall too that night, since there are a few older players who’d be next on the list. Watch Val and Bons follow this train again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    There's got to be scum between Lora and the Bagel. Either one is trying to deflect from his teammate, or the other is trying to get off an easy mislynch.
    I mean, who knows with Lora. I don't feel like Satsu is a person who should be left alone though and as I said before, Listo feels off this game and the cop check doesn't clear clarinet. I'm getting town vibes from Robo though, so yay? Virothe is a mix for me. RCA is well, I don't know how to place it. They're new, so it could just be a flailing around thing.