Page 87 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Baby I’m a mix for everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RCA View Post
    Yea scummy by standing back and refusing to give a long list of analysis as any of you can be saying anything for any reason (due to this being my first game) but I guess it makes me dead weight. Doubtful only one scum is left which Lora theorized, no psychic analysis makes sense as grae said, so there’s a very good chance 4 scum is left and were get worked from all angles. Already told you people another lynch train on me is another win for the scum, and another townie will fall too that night, since there are a few older players who’d be next on the list. Watch Val and Bons follow this train again.
    "im right ur wrong and im just gonna say i told u so so why bother trying" and you wonder why people want you lynched.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    "im right ur wrong and im just gonna say i told u so so why bother trying" and you wonder why people want you lynched.
    Ya well you smell Lora, how about we lynch you for that huh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Heads up for those who are new or forget because memory loss is a bitch. It goes like this:

Name of who's vote record is being presented, followed by a column of numbers, which represent the days. Beside the days are the names of who they voted for, and in brackets beside them how many votes that person had on them after the vote in question. In cases of votes that are on the final tally of people who are lynched, the second number after the "/" is how many votes total on said train, letting you see their relative position on said train compared to the overall.
    Beneath the days, you will see the "Thoughts" section. Probably doesn't need much explanation, but it's where I mention anything in particular I've noticed, general feelings on the player, and I usually end it with a sort of rating for how much I trust them. I had an actual proper system for ranking the trust, but I can't remember it right now and am too tired to look back on old ones to find out right now.

Bageloaf
    1- Omertocracy (n/a), Bageloaf (1), Catta (2), Marack (3)
    2- Val the Moofia Boss (1), CerealLord (3/9)
    3- Graeham (1), Marack (1), RCA (3), Marack (6/9)
    Thoughts- CC'd Graeham's doctor claim, he admits it was a lie and now claims VT. Record is meh, but nobody's record is good thanks to cannibal and only known scum being a cop lead lynch. Honestly, I'm sorely tempted to lynch him on a lynch all liars policy. Questionable.

Blood Fox
    1- Lora (2), Crackleslap (4), Listo95 (2), Bageloaf (1)
    2- Virothe (1), unvote Virothe (1)
    3- RCA (1)
    Thoughts- Dead, killed by cannibal N3. Nothing to much I see here. He was fairly limited with his votes on all but day 1, and I'm not convinced that RCA is the cannibal, but it is not impossible that RCA would have chosen to kill somebody very vocal about lynching him D3.

Bwonsamdi the Dead
    1- Val (4), Marack (3), Val (5)
    2- Blood Fox (2), CerealLord (5), Clarinet (3), CerealLord (5), unvote, CerealLord (8/9)
    3- Blood Fox (1), SatsuBL (1), Marack (2/8)
    Thoughts- Votes are completely all over the place, the sort of thing you see from somebody either messing around, being unsure of what to do, or attempting to be opportunistic, a frequently scummy trait. Questionable.

CerealLord
    1- Val (1), Marack (3), Val (4), unvote, Val (5)
    2- Blood Fox (1), Clarinet (3), CerealLord (9/9)
    Thoughts- Mafia Goon, Lynched D2. Votes on day 1 make me think that Marack was a little less likely to be mafia (confirmed, but this comes way too late for that), and Val is less likely to be mafia. Clarinet is also slightly less likely to be mafia, but he was already cleared by cop anyway.

Clarinet
    1- Val (2), Crackle (3), Marack (5), Val (7)
    2- Robozerim (2), CerealLord (n/a, no unvote?), CerealLord (6/9)
    3- Marack (3), unvote, Marack (6/8)
    Thoughts- Has an "Other" investigation from Crackle. Despite some of my suspicions earlier, I feel he's probably town outside of occasional conspiracy thoughts floating through my head. Trust.

dupti
    1- Crackle (1), Val (6)
    2- Robozerim (1), CerealLord (5/9)
    Thoughts- N2 Cannibal Victim. Only vote on d2 outside of the guilty was me, and I don't recall him being particularly pushy about it. Still, could be slight implication of me, if you really want to go that route. Personally, I don't see much of value here.

Firebert
    1- Firebert (1), SatsuBL (1), Crackle (2), unvote, Crackle (3), CerealLord(1)
    Thoughts- N1 Cannibal Victim. He called out CerealLord for being scummy with his very opportunistic vote hopping. I admire that. The cannibal seemed to not appreciate that, either that or the cannibal just chose somebody who lived long in the last game. Not much to see, except that he didn't vote against myself, or RCA, which were the other two victims' notable votes. I think it's safe to say that the cannibal is not killing based on who his victims are voting for. They have a relatively cool head, whether that's just the way they are, or because they haven't had any real heat thrown their way, who knows? I end up in agreement with some others in saying that the SK is probably a veteran player.

Graeham
    1- Marack (1), dupti (1), Crackle (3), Marack (2), Firebert (1), Marack (1), Val (9)
    2- Virothe (1), CerealLord (7), unvote
    3- Virothe (2), Bageloaf (2), Marack (4/8)
    Thoughts- Doctor claim, probably true, but small chance of cannibal fake claiming. Probably gonna get a big ol' NK tonight. Trust for now.

Listo95
    1- listo95 (1), unvote
    2- Clarinet (1)
    3- Marack (7/8)
    Thoughts- Not the most active, but certainly more so than I have been overall. I just don't really trust him at this point. Questionable

Lora
    1- Virothe (1), Lora (2), Virothe (1), Blood Fox (1), Literally everybody (fuck you Lora), Blood Fox (2), Listo (3), Val (3),
    2- Val (2), Virothe (1), CerealLord (2), unvote, CerealLord (8/9)
    3- Virothe (3), Marack (n/a no unvote), Marack (3/8)
    Thoughts- One of the few people speaking up for me, which might make me biased. I have liked his posts this game in general, seemed quite town like, silly Virothe voting aside. Uncertain leaning trust.

RCA
    1-
    2-
    3-
    Thoughts- A whole lot of lurking (and pretty much admitted to it at one point, not just absent). Really dubious contributions. Not been much help, whether town or scum. Uncertain leaning questionable.

Robozerim
    1- No vote on record
    2- CerealLord (6/9)
    3- No vote on record
    Thoughts- Tired as fuck and way too busy for this shit nowadays it seems. Believe it or not, I got on my phone at the end of day 3 on my first break to throw out a vote because I wanted to fucking try to get at least that, only to find I log in literally 4 minutes after the end of day is announced. Complete Trust.

SatsuBL
    1- Marack (4), Val (8)
    2- No vote on record
    3- Bageloaf (1), unvote
    Thoughts- Almost as sparse a record as mine. Says he's been busy, I can clearly understand that. Could see him as easy lynch bait, like myself. Even so...uncertain leaning questionable.

Val the Moofia Boss
    1- Listo (1), Lora (1), CerealLord (1), Blood Fox (2), Firebert (1), Marack (1), Crackle (2), Val (6)
    2- Virothe (2)
    3- Virothe (1), Marack (1), Robo (1), Bageloaf (n/a, no unvote), unvote, Robo (1), Marack (4), RCA (2), unvote, RCA (2)
    Thoughts- I hate the self voting garbage. I hate that he made it out like he was doing something so horribly risky (actually have read it now, and there was literally only 3 or 4 minutes left when he did it, and he only ever reached L-2) and is arguing that makes him town. It was a minor risk, ultimately. However, the one and only known mafian seemed pretty chill about having him lynched, so that gives some pluses at least. Also, a solo SK is probably less likely to take even that amount of risk. Uncertain leaning trust.

Virothe
    1- No vote on record
    2- Cereal (4/9)
    3- Val (1), RCA (2), Graeham (2), Marack (8/8)
    Thoughts- Part of me feels that his fights with Graeham was just obfuscating. Part of me thinks his inactivity is because he's a VT. Uncertain leaning questionable.

Going a step further....
    Veterans left for SK hunting:
    Bageloaf- Fake doctor CC, now claims VT. I hate it I hate it I hate it, but I am currently leaning to it being true. I hate I hate it I hate it.
    Graeham- Doctor Claim, probably true.
    Listo95- ???
    Lora- I've liked his stuff for the most part
    Robozerim- I know I'm not the SK
    SatsuBL- ???
    Val- As irritated as he's making me, I lean trust and think he's unlikely to be SK
    Virothe- ???

Veteran list trimmed down:
    Listo
    Satsu
    Virothe

I am sorely tempted to go Virothe on this one, but for every thing that makes me suspect him as the SK, there's one thing that makes me lean away from it.

vote: Listo95

There. Nearly 5 hours later, it is done. Was it all you guys hoped it would be? I doubt it. It never seems to be when I'm town, oddly enough. Then again, that's probably my own bullshit and confirmation bias. Regardless, it's out now. If I ignore the current votes and just go with what would be my ideal lynch for trying to find that stupid cannibal, I'd vote for Listo.

Now that this is done, do as you will. Lynch me, lynch Listo, lynch RCA. Lynch whoever the hell you guys want, I've done my bit for tonight. I may be around for a little bit, but don't expect anything of great substance, this took a lot out of me and I will be going to bed soon. If day isn't over by the time I get up, I'll do the typical catch up and consolidation of votes to ensure a lynch.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck me, I skipped RCA's actual votes.

- - - Updated - - -

RCA
    1- Marack (2)
    2- Lora (1)
    3- Blood Fox (1), Marack (4), Blood Fox (1)
    Thoughts- A whole lot of lurking (and pretty much admitted to it at one point, not just absent). Really dubious contributions. Not been much help, whether town or scum. Uncertain leaning questionable.

Ya baby! My streak of no one knowing what to think of me continues!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Ya baby! My streak of no one knowing what to think of me continues!
    Don't make me vote you.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Don't make me vote you.
    Pfft you can’t vote on what you can’t define and I defy definition!

10+ Year Old Account
    oh, there, that points out why I feel Listo is fishy. His vote record is pretty scummy, and hides behind work and school(which are both acceptable excuses). Satsu is still pretty absent and I still don't like that. I'd be fine with a lynch on either but I'll keep my vote on Satsu. Clarinet's vote records don't really pass him as town in my eyes, but the cop "clear" makes it obvious he's not a goon, but with the sk and godfather being immune, who knows.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    I kinda wish crackle hadn't claimed so early. If it was me, I'd've just ignored cereal as best as I could and seen how he interacted with others and hoped I would've made it another day at least before claiming. Could've maybe gotten a 3rd result. Also lowkey wish grae had actually followed through with the wifom and protected someone else night 2. Risky, yes, but not like we learned too much with crackle's result on clarinet.

- - - Updated - - -

also, looking at Virothe's vote record, it seems pretty middle of the line but leaning town. It's just hard to know with cereal bc as soon as a cop claim happens, there's no reason for scum to try and argue against it. He hammered Marack but I don't think that is necessarily scummy bc of his actions on day 1. On that same line of thought, Val did also self vote on day 1, but has since seemed pretty town-like which is why I stopped pushing him.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Robozerim would it be too much to ask for a detailed marking of the cereal train? Like when votes were placed, any unvotes/revotes, and anything else you'd want to throw in? I know I should do this myself but I don't have the attention to dig that deep into this stuff :< At best I look at the end of day tallies but that leaves out a lot of info of the in between.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    i mean fake news. i do smell like lavender since i just showered and used my homemade soap so i mean i guess you're right.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

3+ Year Old Account
    Lurking and then randomly posting is sus. As well as saying youre working all the time, I guess?

Unvote

Vote Listro

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I'm aware I keep changing my votes. I have a hard time deciding on things, and having ADHD dosen't help lol

- - - Updated - - -

Uh, smelling, ya say?

*sniffs self self-consciously*
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    I kinda wish crackle hadn't claimed so early. If it was me, I'd've just ignored cereal as best as I could and seen how he interacted with others and hoped I would've made it another day at least before claiming. Could've maybe gotten a 3rd result. Also lowkey wish grae had actually followed through with the wifom and protected someone else night 2. Risky, yes, but not like we learned too much with crackle's result on clarinet.

- - - Updated - - -

also, looking at Virothe's vote record, it seems pretty middle of the line but leaning town. It's just hard to know with cereal bc as soon as a cop claim happens, there's no reason for scum to try and argue against it. He hammered Marack but I don't think that is necessarily scummy bc of his actions on day 1. On that same line of thought, Val did also self vote on day 1, but has since seemed pretty town-like which is why I stopped pushing him.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Robozerim would it be too much to ask for a detailed marking of the cereal train? Like when votes were placed, any unvotes/revotes, and anything else you'd want to throw in? I know I should do this myself but I don't have the attention to dig that deep into this stuff :< At best I look at the end of day tallies but that leaves out a lot of info of the in between.
    Not robo but... Crackle was only one on Cereal before he unvoted and then revealed at #953, Lora 956, bagel 964, virothe 979, bwonsamdi 1017, robo 1028, crackle Unvote 1040, Bwon Unvote 1041, dupti vote 1046, clarinet 1057, graeham 1063, Bwon 1064, Graeham Unvote 1066, Crackle 1067, Cereal Hammer 1075

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Heads up for those who are new or forget because memory loss is a bitch. It goes like this:

Name of who's vote record is being presented, followed by a column of numbers, which represent the days. Beside the days are the names of who they voted for, and in brackets beside them how many votes that person had on them after the vote in question. In cases of votes that are on the final tally of people who are lynched, the second number after the "/" is how many votes total on said train, letting you see their relative position on said train compared to the overall.
    Beneath the days, you will see the "Thoughts" section. Probably doesn't need much explanation, but it's where I mention anything in particular I've noticed, general feelings on the player, and I usually end it with a sort of rating for how much I trust them. I had an actual proper system for ranking the trust, but I can't remember it right now and am too tired to look back on old ones to find out right now.

Bageloaf
    1- Omertocracy (n/a), Bageloaf (1), Catta (2), Marack (3)
    2- Val the Moofia Boss (1), CerealLord (3/9)
    3- Graeham (1), Marack (1), RCA (3), Marack (6/9)
    Thoughts- CC'd Graeham's doctor claim, he admits it was a lie and now claims VT. Record is meh, but nobody's record is good thanks to cannibal and only known scum being a cop lead lynch. Honestly, I'm sorely tempted to lynch him on a lynch all liars policy. Questionable.

Blood Fox
    1- Lora (2), Crackleslap (4), Listo95 (2), Bageloaf (1)
    2- Virothe (1), unvote Virothe (1)
    3- RCA (1)
    Thoughts- Dead, killed by cannibal N3. Nothing to much I see here. He was fairly limited with his votes on all but day 1, and I'm not convinced that RCA is the cannibal, but it is not impossible that RCA would have chosen to kill somebody very vocal about lynching him D3.

Bwonsamdi the Dead
    1- Val (4), Marack (3), Val (5)
    2- Blood Fox (2), CerealLord (5), Clarinet (3), CerealLord (5), unvote, CerealLord (8/9)
    3- Blood Fox (1), SatsuBL (1), Marack (2/8)
    Thoughts- Votes are completely all over the place, the sort of thing you see from somebody either messing around, being unsure of what to do, or attempting to be opportunistic, a frequently scummy trait. Questionable.

CerealLord
    1- Val (1), Marack (3), Val (4), unvote, Val (5)
    2- Blood Fox (1), Clarinet (3), CerealLord (9/9)
    Thoughts- Mafia Goon, Lynched D2. Votes on day 1 make me think that Marack was a little less likely to be mafia (confirmed, but this comes way too late for that), and Val is less likely to be mafia. Clarinet is also slightly less likely to be mafia, but he was already cleared by cop anyway.

Clarinet
    1- Val (2), Crackle (3), Marack (5), Val (7)
    2- Robozerim (2), CerealLord (n/a, no unvote?), CerealLord (6/9)
    3- Marack (3), unvote, Marack (6/8)
    Thoughts- Has an "Other" investigation from Crackle. Despite some of my suspicions earlier, I feel he's probably town outside of occasional conspiracy thoughts floating through my head. Trust.

dupti
    1- Crackle (1), Val (6)
    2- Robozerim (1), CerealLord (5/9)
    Thoughts- N2 Cannibal Victim. Only vote on d2 outside of the guilty was me, and I don't recall him being particularly pushy about it. Still, could be slight implication of me, if you really want to go that route. Personally, I don't see much of value here.

Firebert
    1- Firebert (1), SatsuBL (1), Crackle (2), unvote, Crackle (3), CerealLord(1)
    Thoughts- N1 Cannibal Victim. He called out CerealLord for being scummy with his very opportunistic vote hopping. I admire that. The cannibal seemed to not appreciate that, either that or the cannibal just chose somebody who lived long in the last game. Not much to see, except that he didn't vote against myself, or RCA, which were the other two victims' notable votes. I think it's safe to say that the cannibal is not killing based on who his victims are voting for. They have a relatively cool head, whether that's just the way they are, or because they haven't had any real heat thrown their way, who knows? I end up in agreement with some others in saying that the SK is probably a veteran player.

Graeham
    1- Marack (1), dupti (1), Crackle (3), Marack (2), Firebert (1), Marack (1), Val (9)
    2- Virothe (1), CerealLord (7), unvote
    3- Virothe (2), Bageloaf (2), Marack (4/8)
    Thoughts- Doctor claim, probably true, but small chance of cannibal fake claiming. Probably gonna get a big ol' NK tonight. Trust for now.

Listo95
    1- listo95 (1), unvote
    2- Clarinet (1)
    3- Marack (7/8)
    Thoughts- Not the most active, but certainly more so than I have been overall. I just don't really trust him at this point. Questionable

Lora
    1- Virothe (1), Lora (2), Virothe (1), Blood Fox (1), Literally everybody (fuck you Lora), Blood Fox (2), Listo (3), Val (3),
    2- Val (2), Virothe (1), CerealLord (2), unvote, CerealLord (8/9)
    3- Virothe (3), Marack (n/a no unvote), Marack (3/8)
    Thoughts- One of the few people speaking up for me, which might make me biased. I have liked his posts this game in general, seemed quite town like, silly Virothe voting aside. Uncertain leaning trust.

RCA
    1-
    2-
    3-

Robozerim
    1- No vote on record
    2- CerealLord (6/9)
    3- No vote on record
    Thoughts- Tired as fuck and way too busy for this shit nowadays it seems. Believe it or not, I got on my phone at the end of day 3 on my first break to throw out a vote because I wanted to fucking try to get at least that, only to find I log in literally 4 minutes after the end of day is announced. Complete Trust.

SatsuBL
    1- Marack (4), Val (8)
    2- No vote on record
    3- Bageloaf (1), unvote
    Thoughts- Almost as sparse a record as mine. Says he's been busy, I can clearly understand that. Could see him as easy lynch bait, like myself. Even so...uncertain leaning questionable.

Val the Moofia Boss
    1- Listo (1), Lora (1), CerealLord (1), Blood Fox (2), Firebert (1), Marack (1), Crackle (2), Val (6)
    2- Virothe (2)
    3- Virothe (1), Marack (1), Robo (1), Bageloaf (n/a, no unvote), unvote, Robo (1), Marack (4), RCA (2), unvote, RCA (2)
    Thoughts- I hate the self voting garbage. I hate that he made it out like he was doing something so horribly risky (actually have read it now, and there was literally only 3 or 4 minutes left when he did it, and he only ever reached L-2) and is arguing that makes him town. It was a minor risk, ultimately. However, the one and only known mafian seemed pretty chill about having him lynched, so that gives some pluses at least. Also, a solo SK is probably less likely to take even that amount of risk. Uncertain leaning trust.

Virothe
    1- No vote on record
    2- Cereal (4/9)
    3- Val (1), RCA (2), Graeham (2), Marack (8/8)
    Thoughts- Part of me feels that his fights with Graeham was just obfuscating. Part of me thinks his inactivity is because he's a VT. Uncertain leaning questionable.

Going a step further....
    Veterans left for SK hunting:
    Bageloaf- Fake doctor CC, now claims VT. I hate it I hate it I hate it, but I am currently leaning to it being true. I hate I hate it I hate it.
    Graeham- Doctor Claim, probably true.
    Listo95- ???
    Lora- I've liked his stuff for the most part
    Robozerim- I know I'm not the SK
    SatsuBL- ???
    Val- As irritated as he's making me, I lean trust and think he's unlikely to be SK
    Virothe- ???

Veteran list trimmed down:
    Listo
    Satsu
    Virothe

I am sorely tempted to go Virothe on this one, but for every thing that makes me suspect him as the SK, there's one thing that makes me lean away from it.

vote: Listo95

There. Nearly 5 hours later, it is done. Was it all you guys hoped it would be? I doubt it. It never seems to be when I'm town, oddly enough. Then again, that's probably my own bullshit and confirmation bias. Regardless, it's out now. If I ignore the current votes and just go with what would be my ideal lynch for trying to find that stupid cannibal, I'd vote for Listo.

Now that this is done, do as you will. Lynch me, lynch Listo, lynch RCA. Lynch whoever the hell you guys want, I've done my bit for tonight. I may be around for a little bit, but don't expect anything of great substance, this took a lot out of me and I will be going to bed soon. If day isn't over by the time I get up, I'll do the typical catch up and consolidation of votes to ensure a lynch.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck me, I skipped RCA's actual votes.

- - - Updated - - -

RCA
    1- Marack (2)
    2- Lora (1)
    3- Blood Fox (1), Marack (4), Blood Fox (1)
    my favorite part of the analysis lmfao. beautiful. perfection. chefs kiss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Lurking and then randomly posting is sus. As well as saying youre working all the time, I guess?

Unvote

Vote Listro

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I'm aware I keep changing my votes. I have a hard time deciding on things, and having ADHD dosen't help lol

- - - Updated - - -

Uh, smelling, ya say?

*sniffs self self-consciously*
    Apparently telling the truth and doing my usual posting habit is considered super scummy now As I've said multiple times, I work customer service I can barely get time at all to post when working.

10+ Year Old Account
    i can fully support listo as the lynch. he's been coasting by as he does with his lurking and have had scum vibes from him. i had him pegged more as mafia than SK. he was on the list of people im willing to lynch.

10+ Year Old Account
    i can fully support listo as the lynch. he's been coasting by as he does with his lurking and have had scum vibes from him. i had him pegged more as mafia than SK. he was on the list of people im willing to lynch.
    Lol, Just ignore the fact that I have very distinct differences that even I have trouble avoiding doing when I'm town vs scum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Not robo but... Crackle was only one on Cereal before he unvoted and then revealed at #953, Lora 956, bagel 964, virothe 979, bwonsamdi 1017, robo 1028, crackle Unvote 1040, Bwon Unvote 1041, dupti vote 1046, clarinet 1057, graeham 1063, Bwon 1064, Graeham Unvote 1066, Crackle 1067, Cereal Hammer 1075
    classic listo not paying attention to the votes because you didnt notice my unvote.

unvote
    vote: listo95

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Lol, Just ignore the fact that I have very distinct differences that even I have trouble avoiding doing when I'm town vs scum.
    I mean, you were scum last game and played pretty similarly :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    I mean, you were scum last game and played pretty similarly :P
    I generally always have the not very active style but the main difference here is I'm actually trying to read into things and find threads to look into -.-

- - - Updated - - -

classic listo not paying attention to the votes because you didnt notice my unvote.

unvote
    vote: listo95
    ANd then you voted him in the exact same post again.

- - - Updated - - -

unvote

To prevent early lynching

- - - Updated - - -

There's really not much discussing to have at this point. Cereal is the obvious lynch at this point. If they flip mafia, crackle looks good. If they flip town, crackle is the lynch.

- - - Updated - - -

Meh. I'm probably going back to sleep soon. Woke up puking and not feeling good.

vote: cereallord
    Case in point Lora. Don't fucking lie.