15+ Year Old Account
    Nintendos mega ultra big holiday game is out today and nobody is talking about it. I like warriors games but i really dont think ima get around to playing this till the end of december probably

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Nintendos mega ultra big holiday game is out today and nobody is talking about it. I like warriors games but i really dont think ima get around to playing this till the end of december probably
    Before i read warriors i was thinking "what game?". Nobody i know has touched their switch outside animal crossing for months and a mousou of all things probably isn't going to get much mainstream overlap outside zelda diehards.

I think mines just going to gather dust till SMTV at this rate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Before i read warriors i was thinking "what game?". Nobody i know has touched their switch outside animal crossing for months and a mousou of all things probably isn't going to get much mainstream overlap outside zelda diehards.

I think mines just going to gather dust till SMTV at this rate.
    Mine is already gathering dust. And it will till Feb 26 2021.

There is Sam & Max Save the World, but its a freaking remake.

Nintendo filed a C&D against Big House Smash tournament.

https://www.theverge.com/2020/11/20/...i-cease-desist

Quote Originally Posted by CastletonSnob View Post
    Nintendo filed a C&D against Big House Smash tournament.

https://www.theverge.com/2020/11/20/...i-cease-desist
    Yes because they where going to steam emulated Melee. They where stupid to ever think Nintendo would let that happen even if it is a shitty move. They should of just only had an Ultimate tournament this year.

15+ Year Old Account
    I know twitter were making (and still are) a giant stink about it but I just cant bring myself to care. I really wish people would stop sperging out about stuff like this and realize corporations aren't your friend.
    Last edited by Video Games; 2020-11-22 at 03:08 PM.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I know twitter were making (and still are) a giant stink about it but I just cant bring myself to care. I really wish people would stop sperging out about stuff like this and realize corporations aren't your friend.
    Not as bad as the sperges calling for the doxxing of an Animal Crossing player because of the hairstyle of her character in the game. The chief whiner among them wound up getting doxxed after calling for the girl to be doxxed. It was hilarious, but absolutely stupid and unnecessary drama create by people who just need to shut the fuck up and play the game and stop telling others how to enjoy their game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mentioned it earlier, good game. Having a lot of fun with it, but it dropped the same time as two new consoles, so the attention is elsewhere for most people.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Not as bad as the sperges calling for the doxxing of an Animal Crossing player because of the hairstyle of her character in the game. The chief whiner among them wound up getting doxxed after calling for the girl to be doxxed. It was hilarious, but absolutely stupid and unnecessary drama create by people who just need to shut the fuck up and play the game and stop telling others how to enjoy their game.
    Well you have to remember that we live in an age where people turn products into identities either because their live us so pathetic that they need to attach themselves to something in order to fit in and feel something or because theyre a youtuber or whatever and its their job. They feel personally attacked and need to defend "themselves" and uphold any virtue they can so they can get their morally superior high that they crave. Its also so they can feel like they defended black people so they can say "look im not racistttttttt!!!"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    I mentioned it earlier, good game. Having a lot of fun with it, but it dropped the same time as two new consoles, so the attention is elsewhere for most people.
    I mean i bought it but with the new systems and poopie expansion tomorrow i have no time to even unwrap it

I can understand the outrage from some but at the same time the last few years have just bought more and more things like "the players stink out convention centers", "X players were grooming child molestors" or the alltime classic "one player tried to run the other over in his van during a babyrage shitfit after the tournament" to the public eye and mainstream gaming news and i think Nintendo is looking at that entire mess going "SHUT IT DOWN".

They crippled their online functionality and kiboshed shit like swapnote nikki for just the ideas of less. Smash is their brand and online its very commonly nowadays associated with a level of illegitimacy and skeeviness that companies like Capcom and Bamcos infamous "stop the thuggery" stuff stamped out, on the surface at least, years ago. Nintendo are trigger happy and highly brand defensive and i can honestly see them seeing smash bros melee players already having a certain level of infamy and "this emulation and online runs better than ultimate on switches paid online" was the straw that broke a tired camels back.

I can understand the outrage from some but at the same time the last few years have just bought more and more things like "the players stink out convention centers", "X players were grooming child molestors" or the alltime classic "one player tried to run the other over in his van during a babyrage shitfit after the tournament" to the public eye and mainstream gaming news and i think Nintendo is looking at that entire mess going "SHUT IT DOWN".

They crippled their online functionality and kiboshed shit like swapnote nikki for just the ideas of less. Smash is their brand and online its very commonly nowadays associated with a level of illegitimacy and skeeviness that companies like Capcom and Bamcos infamous "stop the thuggery" stuff stamped out, on the surface at least, years ago. Nintendo are trigger happy and highly brand defensive and i can honestly see them seeing smash bros melee players already having a certain level of infamy and "this emulation and online runs better than ultimate on switches paid online" was the straw that broke a tired camels back.
    I don't blame Nintendo for not ever wanting to support the Smash community. Not even other fighting game communities like the Smash people.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

Switch's 2021 lineup looking better and better

15+ Year Old Account
    Its also on ps4 so i have to default there. Lets just hope we also get bayo 3 and botw 2 as long as they improved botw flaws

I'll play it on PS5 which is almost guaranteed to run it at 4k 60 fps.

If Bayonetta 3 doesn't come out next year that game is dead.

Just give me Digimon Survive you bamco cowards.

Unfortunately Digimon Survive didn't survive Covid.

Well if it's any consolation, Digimon Cybersleuth is 50% off right now until December 2nd.

Anonymous poster details how Nintendo has hurt the Smash community.

https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1srfu4r

Several competitive Smash players have verified these claims.

Quote Originally Posted by CastletonSnob View Post
    Anonymous poster details how Nintendo has hurt the Smash community.

https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1srfu4r

Several competitive Smash players have verified these claims.
    I stopped reading when the moron said Eleague brought things to ESPN. ELeague is owned by turner sports, a competitor to ESPN they broadcast on TBS. Such an expert on esports right there.

It has sadly been delayed to 2021 a bit ago