Page 88 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    looking at Virothe's vote record, it seems pretty middle of the line but leaning town. It's just hard to know with cereal bc as soon as a cop claim happens, there's no reason for scum to try and argue against it. He hammered Marack but I don't think that is necessarily scummy bc of his actions on day 1. On that same line of thought, Val did also self vote on day 1, but has since seemed pretty town-like which is why
    I pretty much never vote on day one with any amount of seriousness so meh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I generally always have the not very active style but the main difference here is I'm actually trying to read into things and find threads to look into -.-

- - - Updated - - -

ANd then you voted him in the exact same post again.

- - - Updated - - -

Case in point Lora. Don't fucking lie.
    i didnt lie? i did unvote. and i revoted.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    i didnt lie? i did unvote. and i revoted.
    And why would I bother showing that when it APPEARED IN THE SAME POST!?

- - - Updated - - -

Cause yes, I saw the unvote but you also revoted them almost instantly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    I pretty much never vote on day one with any amount of seriousness so meh
    Marack's actions on day one, dear. I didn't mention your lack of vote at all :P Day one is a crap shoot anyways

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    And why would I bother showing that when it APPEARED IN THE SAME POST!?
    because it effectively changed my vote from whatever position it was to whatever position it became.

- - - Updated - - -

the point was if you are going to have the continuity of the votes for cereal all in one post, you should do it accurately or not at all

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    because it effectively changed my vote from whatever position it was to whatever position it became.
    And we can all agree, since it was an outed cop invest the position really doesn't matter since scum would have been more than happy to be on it. I find the unvote and revote you did almost more townlike for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    *eats popcorn*

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    Marack's actions on day one, dear. I didn't mention your lack of vote at all :P Day one is a crap shoot anyways
    day 1 is a crap shoot and day 2 was a crap shoot because it was day 1 but for a 2nd time. the only difference being we got the cop result.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just know I'm being used as the scapegoat because of last game being scum lol. If I'm not killed early due to possible tpr I find scum like keeping me alive as an easy mislynch that can easily be turned on me since I fucking suck at defense.

10+ Year Old Account
    day 1 is a crap shoot and day 2 was a crap shoot because it was day 1 but for a 2nd time. the only difference being we got the cop result.
    basically.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I had to name who I think the remaining scum are assuming the SK has gotten none, I'd put it at: Robo, Satsu, Bwon, and Clarinet/Virothe as the SK.

3+ Year Old Account
    Day 1 is for fluff posting, basically
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    so bwon, I know you're new and still trying to grasp mafia, tell me what you think of all the various players that are still alive so far? Can do multiple posts if you need to so it doesn't have to be one big block

3+ Year Old Account
    Oooh ok, well I can do that

*Realizes there's 88 pages*

This... may take a while lol

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, so Graeham is unusually calm this game, and seems to have no worries at all. Could just be a Townie having fun, OR a SK having to worry about nearly nothing other than having the Mafia NK him, or being lynched. If he's Mafia I think he'd be a bit more active?

- - - Updated - - -

Satsu was asking for 'opinions' on how scummy people are on page 28. Probably asking who to vote out, ooor hoping the SK sees it?
    Also he called me useless and told the town to vote me out if anything went wrong. I'm going to say Mafia

- - - Updated - - -

No idea about Clairnet/RCA. They're pretty new, and don't really have much activity

Robo is salty af as of late. Might be a flail, because he seems to be calling out most people.

- - - Updated - - -

Virothe is posting more, and that's great. After not doing much this is nice to see

- - - Updated - - -

Lora is well, Lora. Doing what he usually does.

Listo is suddenly posting again after (?) being voted a few times. He's also working a lot so this explains his frequent abscense

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and Satsu is also doing more now than last game

I'm not convinced that Listo is scum this time around.

Note how Satsu is mysteriously and convenient absent each time things get heated. I'm keeping my vote where it is.

3+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I just realized that I forgot to list you Bagel! You're doing great this game

Robo's comeback was needed and it brought him favorable points. I've haven't arrived yet at this vote analysis content, but the previous posts were solid.

If Robo's a sheep, he just proved to us his wool is of great, fine quality

Keeping my vote on Satsu

I wonder if we'll get to see what's inside SK's belly once he's killed. I'm not sure foxxi will allow us to know alignments of eaten players, it would be too much info

- - - Updated - - -

I like Bagel, I've mentioned before this day liking Bagel.

My main issue is a disappointment at his play with cc of doc and removal of that. His 'love the cop, fuck the doc' perspective. But it doesn't look like a SK play,

Been paying attention to his posts, Bagel is interested in investigation in a how to say it? detailed way

Not scum, I mean I can't say for sure but what I feel from Bagel's posts is PASSION.

Bagelicious, if you're scum, you deserve to win with all that incredible play.

- - - Updated - - -

If I had to name who I think the remaining scum are assuming the SK has gotten none, I'd put it at: Robo, Satsu, Bwon, and Clarinet/Virothe as the SK.
    you mentioned that we share similar suspects. Not so, we only have Satsu in common

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe just maybe Bfox was scum, I thought of this by looking at Robo's mention of his votes

There was also an instant where someone either mentioned him or tagged him and he appeared instantly. Regardless of his alignment, Bfox was a lurker that didn't want to post much

Other 2 SK kills were probably town

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    I wonder if we'll get to see what's inside SK's belly once he's killed. I'm not sure foxxi will allow us to know alignments of eaten players, it would be too much info
    We might have to wait until the game is 'over' to see probably

Current Vote Tally:

1 - Robozerim ( Listo #1598 )

4 - SatsuBL ( Val #1639 , Graeham #1646 , Bageloaf #1650 , Clarinet #1660 )

1 - Bageloaf ( SatsuBL #1654 )

3 - Listo ( Robozerim #1724 , Bwonsamdi #1732 , Lora #1738 )

Not currently voting ( 2 ): RCA , Virothe

With 11 alive majority lynch is 6
    Day 4 deadline: Saturday 11/21 @9pm EST
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Virothe is posting more, and that's great. After not doing much this is nice to see
    Honestly just as a quick rundown of my days and junk

Day 1. ) I normally don't post much or vote on day ones unless I feel it's compelling enough to do so. I get shit for this all the time, so I think me not having much of a presence is expected.

Day 2. ) Honestly it wasn't 100% that I was lurking, I was spot reading the thread but it was still supper fluffy and I had a lot of stuff going on between my computer hard drive crashing, family dinner to meet my brothers new girlfriend, shadowlands prep, watching my niece and nephew during the day. Honestly I just have a squirrel brain and I get distracted if I'm not tunneled into something (sorry graem)

Day 3. ) was Graeht

Day 4. ) So far this is when my new hard drive arrived and I spent all yesterday with my pc torn apart hence my slower post count till the evening. But my comps fixed and I don't have the kids all weekend so I'm around till shadowlands launches and then it depends on how distracted by shiny things I get.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    We might have to wait until the game is 'over' to see probably
    Depends on how Foxxi does the roll, but ya prbly wont come out till the end of the game. I think we've had one game where when the SK died we got the info though so -shrug-