Console like mobile phone for wow?

I read somewhere that it's possible to play wow on your mobile phone through steam. Now I wonder is there any console-like mobile phone that has a screen attached to a gamepad (similar to google stadia) that would allow you to play wow on a mobile phone with a gamepad?

Basically, this would be like a mobile console for wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    I read somewhere that it's possible to play wow on your mobile phone through steam. Now I wonder is there any console-like mobile phone that has a screen attached to a gamepad (similar to google stadia) that would allow you to play wow on a mobile phone with a gamepad?

You still have to run a computer to use steam to get the game on your phone. Just attach a gamepad to your PC and use the phone you have.

You can get a mount for your phone and controller.

There is also a controller-thing from Razer which lets you attach a controller "case" on the phone directly, which makes it look like a Nintendo Switch

There are a lot of controller attachments (or, addons) for phones nowadays. Some don't use buttons and act as a battery charger for the phone to allow for extended gameplay (especially useful when streaming things like video, or graphically intensive mobile games), others do have button and mount set-ups. It seems there's a lot of variety.

10+ Year Old Account
    There’s supposed to be native controller support now, or was that delayed.

Regardless, I’ve played WoW on my phone, it needed:

- pc to run wow
    - spend some time setting up the Console Port addon
    - add WoW to Steam
    - run Steam Link on mobile phone
    - PS4 controller with cheap €2,- mobile phone mount

Works remakably well, if you take some time setting up the keybinds via Consoleport.

Now I wonder is there any console-like mobile phone that has a screen attached to a gamepad
    Nokia N-Gage

I've tried it through Steam and a wireless controller on my iphone. The input lag is ridiculous.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day