Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Im going to go there for maybe my alts this weekend gearing wise my mains dont really need it all 5 of them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    So far when I visit a vendor there are usually several pieces that I apparently have "already collected".

So I use this event to fill up the uncollected gaps.
    As far as I could see some of them you could only collect through crafting(which is where the pieces I had was from) and the rest had been unobtainable, especially the Alliance version of those sets, so I am using this opportunity too to fill in the gaps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh.

It's nowhere near the level of engagements of the Elemental Invasion city events, the original Scourge invasions where you had necropoli and huge packs of enemies swarming around zones, farming stones for gear, etc.

Just a rinky dink questline, some cutscenes, and a zone full of rare spawns.

You aren't missing anything terribly exciting if you just wait for the SL launch.

If its something youve never done before. Yes.

If you need to gear your main or alts with level 100 gear to help make leveling easier. Yes.

In all honesty at this point there is only a few days left so... if youre looking to get gear for maybe 1 toon if you need it and plan on playing SL then either pee or get off the pot.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    a bag that drops off one of the rares with 34 slots (2 more than current bags, and 2 fewer than SL bags)
    Wait, what? Aren't the SL bags 30 and 32 slot?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollokdamus View Post
    Wait, what? Aren't the SL bags 30 and 32 slot?
    Yeah I got that wrong. They're 30-32. Realized my mistake later today but forgot about this post.
    Putin khuliyo

Complete waste of time. The mogs are awful and the only thing to collect is a geist battlepet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Good if you could find out where you got them from. I was mostly surprised how I got them. Especially on my Alliance hunter who somehow had every mail item except the cloak...and I had zero idea how....since he was just a very rarely played alt
    Well the sets are copied over if you have them on one faction, so you only have to collect the gear on one side which is nice. Goes for all pvp gear that has different version depending on faction. Might be a few random pieces that refuse to follow this logic though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on what you care about.

There's a unique battlepet, toy-that-isn't-a-toy (obligatory grumble), and a gear catch up for transmog and/or easier early leveling. There's also an Feat of Strength achievement if you care about those, but also the storyline/lore even if you don't.

I wouldn't suggest resubbing solely for those things unless you're a collector that doesn't like missing out on that stuff, but if you're coming back for Shadowlands anyway it might be worth resubbing a little early just to pick up some of that stuff. It's only a few days.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    nah.. or just do the 6-7 new quest for the achivement
    the ghoul event is just a copy paste of the 10 year old event from lk
    And it is an event that some players wanted to return. Just because it is old does not mean it is not fun or bad. Sports rarely change yet remain popular every year for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Sansnom View Post
    And it is an event that some players wanted to return. Just because it is old does not mean it is not fun or bad. Sports rarely change yet remain popular every year for example.
    well its fun for like.. 5 minutes =P

Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    The gear you can get from the vendors I believe are a unique color for already existing sets.
    They're not a unique color. It's the first season Gladiator(non-elite) gear mog, nothing unique about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm subbed and I've opted to level alts I don't need instead of do any part of it. I was unsubbed the past two pre-expansion patches where there were mounts so I find it pretty upsetting there isn't anything I feel truly worthwhile.