All Shadowlands loot sources and their item levels

Hey there again! I've updated my 8.3 spreadsheet for Shadowlands this time. Here's some links for quickly sharing the doc in discords and stuff:

Image:
    https://i.imgur.com/rpBCK5V.png
    Spreadsheet: https://tiny.cc/ilvlscaling

As you can see there are some gray squares on the sheet that still need to be updated with the correct info. If you know more about those, or see something that's missing, then contact me.
    Last edited by Fayntic; 2020-11-21 at 12:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nicely done, bit a shame that PvP is still being kept in limbo for the time being.
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Very clear - nice job, ty

cant wait to clear mythics with 160 while random groups ask for 175

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Pfft they'll be asking for 185 soon enough
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

This is wrong. World Quests don't scale with ilvl, but with Renown.

how long till 220 is required for m15 that you can only get 210s from outside of the weekly chest?

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you very much for compiling such an easy to read table; that was my biggest issue when I popped in for a couple months of BfA was figuring out where the fuck to get gear from alongside which quests were actually required for the cloak+neck+essences progression.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevarin View Post
    how long till 220 is required for m15 that you can only get 210s from outside of the weekly chest?
    "Required".. people put it as a requirement for fast weekly runs mostly. Your shitty alt / nonraiding main is not welcome to those.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I never was really against titanforging, but it's nice to see how clear gearing path is this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    "Required".. people put it as a requirement for fast weekly runs mostly. Your shitty alt / nonraiding main is not welcome to those.
    you keep telling yourself that those runs are fast, champ. its always amusing when they spend more time looking for people than the dungeon actually takes because they need to be carried. i couldnt possibly care less if they invite "my shitty alt / nonraiding main". i make my own group or join one that doesnt think that 1 ilvl will make a 50% dps difference and clear the dungeon before they even fill their group.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevarin View Post
    It'll probably be routine as a "requirement" long before it's even physically possible, yeah. Then if you get into one of those groups, you'll find the person/people who organised it absolutely are not on that level of gearing. Not sure why Cracked is trying to misrepresent this, unless he's feeling bad about doing it.
    "A youtuber said so."

"... some wow experts being interviewed..."

"According to researchers from Wowhead..."

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Yeah, keep telling yourself that. It often takes far longer to fill these groups than it would to take someone slightly less geared. Let me guess, you play a rogue?

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    dont forget the achievement +15 requirement

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grandork View Post
    This is wrong. World Quests don't scale with ilvl, but with Renown.
    unless they remove it, there is a personal scaling ilvl system with wq reward

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rioriel View Post
    Wonder what the item levels would be up to now if we didn't have the squish(es).
    Around 1500 I guess. Legion was almost 1000. And numbers I don't even want to guess, probably it would reach absurd levels like Diablo III.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyi View Post
    Yeah, keep telling yourself that. It often takes far longer to fill these groups than it would to take someone slightly less geared. Let me guess, you play a rogue?
    Maybe it takes longer, but in my experience exponentially reduces the chance of being stuck in a +15 with a complete idiot. And no, I don't play a rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    and its their right

he can always make his own group and reqire 120 if he likes

besickly dont be behind curve

kinda shame we cant clear mythic 0 on tuesday - i really enjoyed doingthem in quest greens on launch of BfA - was one of most fun points of expansion for me.

now i will be probably in almost full hc dungeon gear when they open which will make them a joke

Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    Nobody can stop you from making your own group and invite anyone to the group. If you can fill your group and do your content in an efficient and timely manner with such a group then I salute you.
    Anyone has the right to demand whatever they want from potential group members. If they can fill their group and do the content in an efficient and timely manner I salute them.

But I have a sneaking suspicion that people that man up and get out their balls and make their own group and weed out potential group members ruthlessly have a higher chance to complete content in an efficient and timely manner than people than peple that don't take their in-game destiny in their own hands...

Looks a lot like the ilvls from Wrath coincidently lol
    I had a all Night Elf Guild in Vanilla