Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Oh, another Mattjestic video.

People, please, stop watching that guy.
    This guy saved me a lot of money tho . And yes he does some mistakes from here and there (because of lack of sleep cleary).

No, you're just trying to be contrary is all. Which is why you can't answer beyond trying to be condescending.

- - - Updated - - -
    ugh...

okay. in b4 "But that's just annoying hurr durr"

How about the fact that whopper flower dis- and reappear out of sight all the time and start channeling their big fat DPS skills so you actually need to have an eye on them all the time while you fight of the goblin enemies in abyss at the same time, if they wouldn't do that, you would just smack them down instantly together with the rest.

How about the fact that the roller guy dodges around and is a focus target on floor 11 when he has the geo-buff on him that will cause landslides all the time. So you have to run after him and deal burst damage before he disappears back into the ground, while the big-goblin dude keeps smacking the ground with you, if he wouldn't run away, you would just smack him down instantly alongside the big dude.
    (Not to mention that the ability you are talking about has a counter that stuns him.)

How about the fact that there is only one ice slime on floor... 10(?) that can cause the 300% superconduct damage bonus when you don't have an ice character and when he loses his shield he runs towards the opposite direction which means you have to hoard back the electro slimes back to him so you can keep getting that benefit, if he wouldn't do that, you would just smack him down with the rest.

The alternative is boring as hell combat.
    You are just annoyed because of a slight inconveniece like a brat, because your event took 30 seconds instead of 25seconds, that's all, really...
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-11-21 at 07:37 PM.

Is Bennett's healing bugged btw or am I missing something.
    It always stops healing after 70-80% HP but will heal a different character to - again 70-80% HP.

I mean, I have him on C1 so I don't really care. But it should be really annoying for people who only have him at C0?

Edit: lol nvm, never noticed that part on his talent, duh.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-11-21 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Is Bennett's healing bugged btw or am I missing something.
    It always stops healing after 70-80% HP but will heal a different character to - again 70-80% HP.

I mean, I have him on C1 so I don't really care. But it should be really annoying for people who only have him at C0?
    It caps at 70 as it says on the talent description.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Have you guys heard?
    Is profitable to buy the trash artifacts from vendors for lazy fatasses like myself

there are 3 trash artifact vendors, each selling 5 artifacts (30 000 mora for 15 artifacts)
    locations here in minute 3:55

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJlA...ticMultiGaming

Also...dont forget to everyday go to that ONE place with a lot of trash artifacts hidden.
    Basically my lazy ass only goes to this ONE place and now i buy this ones once per week.
    What is this one place with a lot of trash artifacts hidden?

- - - Updated - - -

Idk why you guys are arguing about this game's enemies and their annoying tendencies lol. This game is not hard period. All they do is add annoying crap to make it look like it's difficult when it's really not.

You can add 500 other enemies and it doesn't change the fact that geovishap and its derpy crap is stupid. Same with the flowers going flying across the universe with one slap.

- - - Updated - - -

Or Cicin Mages that flip out sometimes and just blink 10 times in a row while screwing up targeting due to all the bugs?
    I had a massive issue with this too. It's not even hard. What's hard is trying to target the mage in the mass chaos of all those bugs. Unless I'm missing something and there's actually a way to lock-on to a specific target. That's not "hard" in a fun way, just stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIaTMHBwhYk&t=1m51s

Map (imgur is not working so i had to find a different site (>_<):

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIaTMHBwhYk&t=1m51s

Map (imgur is not working so i had to find a different site (>_<):
    Thanks. I'll try to put in effort to at least do this LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    Do the event quests count towards it? Because I'm 10xp away from my weekly limit too, and still have another round of dailies to go
    In my experience, anything under the last "This BP Period" category, including stuff like "Make a total of 50 Wishes" and Events such as this one, do not count towards your weekly cap. (If you were capped at truly 10k BEP per week, no one would be above BP lv 20 right now without buying levels, and I know that I'm at 25 without having bought any, and will be 26.0 tomorrow.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks. I'll try to put in effort to at least do this LOL.
    Look a few pages back as i pretty much posted all artifact location map.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shaiandra View Post
    In my experience, anything under the last "This BP Period" category, including stuff like "Make a total of 50 Wishes" and Events such as this one, do not count towards your weekly cap. (If you were capped at truly 10k BEP per week, no one would be above BP lv 20 right now without buying levels, and I know that I'm at 25 without having bought any, and will be 26.0 tomorrow.)
    People buy lvls? Are they stupid? Its such a waste of money and primogems.

You are better off using this resorces into a single daily rechange (50 primos) and use those to finish stuff faster. As you at least gain something out of it.

I have no idea if anyone buys levels (regularly; maybe if you start a BP late it might be worth buying the last couple), but it wouldn't have been factually correct if I didn't add that part.. ultimately my main point is that you can get more than 10k BEP a week, because the "This BP Period" ones aren't counted towards it.

I have no idea if anyone buys levels (regularly; maybe if you start a BP late it might be worth buying the last couple), but it wouldn't have been factually correct if I didn't add that part.. ultimately my main point is that you can get more than 10k BEP a week, because the "This BP Period" ones aren't counted towards it.
    thats how you get the BP 50

10+ Year Old Account
    Went farming Crimson Witch finally....first drop is a 5* Witch feather with Crit % and Crit DMG. (And HP, but whatever)

All upgrades up to 16 have gone to either crit stat.

Yay RNG sometimes. :O
    Dude, I hate you so much. My witch feather has neither crit stat

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah that's what I thought too.. Just haven't noticed capping my weekly xp before.

Idk why you guys are arguing about this game's enemies and their annoying tendencies lol. This game is not hard period. All they do is add annoying crap to make it look like it's difficult when it's really not.

You can add 500 other enemies and it doesn't change the fact that geovishap and its derpy crap is stupid. Same with the flowers going flying across the universe with one slap.

- - - Updated - - -

I had a massive issue with this too. It's not even hard. What's hard is trying to target the mage in the mass chaos of all those bugs. Unless I'm missing something and there's actually a way to lock-on to a specific target. That's not "hard" in a fun way, just stupid.

We can pretend it's not significantly harder that way but it is.
    When enemies have HP and you don't one shot them, that additional movement you have to do will drain stamina, HP and time. It will also prevent you from dealing AoE damage to just kill everything at once.
    I have to hunt down whopperflopper in Abyss 9-12 because when I don't do it and they start casting their fire-balls and I won't be able to do anything for the next 20 seconds until they stop.
    And they don't always just reappear in front of you, it's based on distance.
    If they are close, they port away, if they are far away, they appear in front of you.
    Same thing with the Roller-guy.
    That geo buff on him in abyss is devastating. You can stop his rolling around by running into him with a geo shield. That's just a neat thing and not "annoying".
    It's an ability you can counter. I wish I could say the same thing about the charger-guys out of all the other factions. Like... when they run into a wall they get stunned, that'd be neat.

It really sounds like you'd prefer straight up leftclicking everything and that's just boring. Because when you remove movement and position based abilities from enemies, that's all you get. No matter what they do.

If it were as easy as you say, everyone would've cleared 12-3 by now, but it's far from that.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-11-22 at 08:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tommorow is gona be hell. 40 reshin x 7 to get fischl.

8 hours to go. And mine wont be full for 16 hours.

15+ Year Old Account
    You mean 5 star gliter xd

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    We can pretend it's not significantly harder that way but it is.
    When enemies have HP and you don't one shot them, that additional movement you have to do will drain stamina, HP and time. It will also prevent you from dealing AoE damage to just kill everything at once.
    I have to hunt down whopperflopper in Abyss 9-12 because when I don't do it and they start casting their fire-balls and I won't be able to do anything for the next 20 seconds until they stop.
    And they don't always just reappear in front of you, it's based on distance.
    If they are close, they port away, if they are far away, they appear in front of you.
    Same thing with the Roller-guy.
    That geo buff on him in abyss is devastating. You can stop his rolling around by running into him with a geo shield. That's just a neat thing and not "annoying".
    It's an ability you can counter. I wish I could say the same thing about the charger-guys out of all the other factions. Like... when they run into a wall they get stunned, that'd be neat.

It really sounds like you'd prefer straight up leftclicking everything and that's just boring. Because when you remove movement and position based abilities from enemies, that's all you get. No matter what they do.

If it were as easy as you say, everyone would've cleared 12-3 by now, but it's far from that.
    Except this is literally just artificial difficulty. It doesn't make it harder at all. How the hell is it harder by forcing you to run over to the flower 5 ft away lmao. It'd be equally the same if they made it so the flower does his fireball barrage but without all the nonsense with the flower flying all over the place.

I'm not sure why you need to add your little condescending comment, but internet be like that I guess. If I wanted everything to be leftclicking to death I'd bitch about how I want every content to be like Dvalin, or better yet I'd go back to Wow (yea I said it).

Except this is literally just artificial difficulty. It doesn't make it harder at all. How the hell is it harder by forcing you to run over to the flower 5 ft away lmao. It'd be equally the same if they made it so the flower does his fireball barrage but without all the nonsense with the flower flying all over the place.

I'm not sure why you need to add your little condescending comment, but internet be like that I guess. If I wanted everything to be leftclicking to death I'd bitch about how I want every content to be like Dvalin, or better yet I'd go back to Wow (yea I said it).
    That argument is so dumb.
    So everything that isn't increased dmg and HP is "artificial difficulty"?

You are supposed to run after it and stop the cast, which you do because in abyss you have objectives and targets to kill first, such as archers and stuff which means you have to have an eye on these things. It costs stamina and it's not just "5ft" away most of the time, it costs half the stamina sometimes, even more so when you got the ice debuff and depending on how you push them around, mind you, there are characters that don't push them around at all (i.e. pretty muche very catalyst user's auto/charged attack combo)
    It's a normal mechanic.

If you could just cancel his fireball barrage while he is standing with the rest of the mobs at all times it's not really the same is it?
    And if you can't cancel it at all it's also not really the same is it?

What's even "naturual difficulty" if that's "artificial difficulty"
    What's the difference in the first place in your opinion?

Would a 70% physical resistance for flowers, just like golems have (or whatever their value is), be better in your opinion? Just so you stop using the wrong characters?
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-11-22 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Is it really worth spending 30k for those?
    If it is, it is really sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Info from other servers:

At least 800 to finish whole event. 5 days if you do it every day for 160. Save your world bosses for last 2 days to be sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Ar 46 seems to give 50.

Well, books never going to be that cheap again (for a while). I'm certainly getting all of that.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-11-22 at 09:26 PM.