Page 4 of 875 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Man, this thread hardly talks about Biden or Harris. Reads more like another Trump mega-thread.

Quote Originally Posted by select1a View Post
    He's been around for sixty years in politics. I don't need to wait till he's in charge to know he's going to govern in the interests of his paymasters in wall st. So does everyone else who wasn't borne yesterday.
    You can’t even get the years he’s been in politics right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    Both Biden and Harris have already said some pretty outrageous things. There is nothing to indicate they will stop doing so.
    Like what exactly? Calling George Lopez, George?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Both Biden and Harris have already said some pretty outrageous things. There is nothing to indicate they will stop doing so.
    Yeah. Outrageous things, like saying they won a free and fair election instead of claiming "rigged" every single time they lose. Nothing to indicate they'll stop with these outrageousness things too, I agree.

Like saying million instead of thousand?

the horror
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

I look forward to all the "20,000+ false or misleading claims" and all the "averaging more than 50 false or misleading claims a day" articles from any accredited news source for Biden in the next 4 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    I'm looking forward to whatever horrible actions Biden commits to be ignored because he is a demiocrat.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    I'm looking forward to whatever horrible actions Biden commits to be ignored because he is a demiocrat.
    You have no sense of self awareness do you?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Like saying million instead of thousand?

the horror
    Imagine the outrage on these forums when Biden goes golfing for one weekend out of the year. HOW DARE HE. Or imagine Biden asking for a kosher all beef hot dog at a BBQ charity event. This Biden/Harris thread will explode with at least 100 pages over each of those things.

The anti Democrat machine is going to be in full swing for the next 4 years, shouting outrage at literal nothing burgers and nontroversies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    On my time on these forums since 2008, I do not remember seeing posts excusing Obama for drone strikes having civilian casualties. There were posts that excused his use of drone strikes on terrorists that were confirmed to have no civilian casualties, but that was the one thing the Democrat base never forgave Obama for. Of course the far right and far left like to project their own flaws and biases onto everyone else. They believe that because they forgive and justify their own leader's atrocities, that centrist Democrats will do the same. But that's all it is, projection.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    The anti Democrat machine is going to be in full swing for the next 4 years, shouting outrage at literal nothing burgers and nontroversies.
    Ideally he'd give them actual controversies to focus their hatred on. Like taxing the rich, making sure that people can get healthcare, making it legal to smoke what you want to smoke, locking down the country (with accompanying stimulus) to stop the spread of the virus. You know, things Republicans would despise. But we'll have to wait and see.

On my time on these forums since 2008, I do not remember seeing posts excusing Obama for drone strikes having civilian casualties. There were posts that excused his use of drone strikes on terrorists that were confirmed to have no civilian casualties, but that was the one thing the Democrat base never forgave Obama for.
    I don't think any one cares whether you weep crocodile tears or not. The question is: will these wars stop? There is very little reason to think so.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Like taxing the rich, making sure that people can get healthcare, making it legal to smoke what you want to smoke, locking down the country (with accompanying stimulus) to stop the spread of the virus. You know, things Republicans would despise. But we'll have to wait and see.
    Will he give everyone a puppy dog also?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think any one cares whether you weep crocodile tears or not. The question is: will these wars stop? There is very little reason to think so.
    The thing is... the people whose tears you don’t care about, are not compelled to care about yours.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

- - - Updated - - -
    Will he give everyone a puppy dog also?
    Post on your main. Or stop posting.

Ideally he'd give them actual controversies to focus their hatred on. Like taxing the rich, making sure that people can get healthcare, making it legal to smoke what you want to smoke, locking down the country (with accompanying stimulus) to stop the spread of the virus. You know, things Republicans would despise. But we'll have to wait and see.
    The other benefit of pushing things that people on the left really want, even if in watered down versions, is that it gives people something to post positively about. There will be lots and lots of stupid attacks if history is any guide, but if we have positive things to discuss it will help in dispelling some of the garbage that is thrown around.

And lefties have to be able to point out what the watered down versions are missing, especially when we point out the parts we like. Recreating new rules of debate will be crucial if we want the country to move forward in some positive way.

Post on your main. Or stop posting.
    he has no main. Just 1000+ accounts that he can't manage for more than a day.

Is it on the level of "wet, in regards to water. ocean water", windmills cause cancer, 3 million illegals voted in 2016, staring a solar eclipse, Biden Ukraine, Biden laptop, Uranium One, making fun of military family, not knowing Puerto Rico was part of the U.S. or the THOUSANDS of other shit or are they simple fucking gaffes?

If you are going to play this game of "they said insane stuff too" you're going to need to show evidence there and then realize we have a president that has said thousands of insane phrases, speeches, and tweets.

Come back when something is more insane then injecting disinfectant and injecting sunlight.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rmfAcc View Post
    I hope that this rationalization isn't going to be used to try and dispell any valid criticism there might be on the Biden administration too. Politics in the USA have become extremely polarized and having to deal with 4 years of #BlueMAGA isn't going to do any of that 'healing and unification' Biden was talking about either.
    I am personally fine with legitimate criticisms. What I have to roll my eyes at is the outrage machine of things like Obama asking for fancy mustard or wearing a tan suit. When the anti liberal machine couldn't come up with any real criticism, they turned to literal nothingburgers.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

I am personally fine with legitimate criticisms. What I have to roll my eyes at is the outrage machine of things like Obama asking for fancy mustard or wearing a tan suit. When the anti liberal machine couldn't come up with any real criticism, they turned to literal nothingburgers.
    The odds are that Biden and Harris will face similar types of campaigns against them. Look at what the governor of Michigan is up against.

We'll just have to get real good at flat out dismissing it as it happens. It will likely happen quite a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega10 View Post
    The odds are that Biden and Harris will face similar types of campaigns against them. Look at what the governor of Michigan is up against.

We'll just have to get real good at flat out dismissing it as it happens. It will likely happen quite a bit.
    That’s why his “#BlueMAGA” is ridiculous... despite everything still going on, they still don’t understand why orange man bad.

Edit: The youth seems to think that Trump is just how things are... Instead of there never being a thing like “MAGA” before, we are to expect it from a president that embodies 78 years of how things were before.
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-11-23 at 01:21 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    That’s why his “#BlueMAGA” is ridiculous... despite everything still going on, they still don’t understand why orange man bad.

Edit: The youth seems to think that Trump is just how things are... Instead of there never being a thing like “MAGA” before, we are to expect it from a president that embodies 78 years of how things were before.
    It's pure projection on their part. The giant anti-liberal body fully expects the Biden side to be equally as bad as Trump because "BOTH SIDES". I have no doubt that Biden will do some shit I disagree with. I have no doubt that Biden will do a small number of things that A LOT of people disagree with. It will likely be drone strikes that had civilian collateral damage, because out of Obama's 8 years, that was the one thing that I believe was universally disliked even among liberals. But conservatives and the anti-liberal machine like to retcon history and pretend that liberals were just fine with these civilian casualties because "BOTH SIDES excuse the horrible things their leaders do!"

Except not.