Page 92 of 139 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Best part of the WE overhaul is the ability to make your own campaign, especially in Mortal Empires. Want to go ravage the Empire? Kill some stunties? Pay mommy boi Malekith a rather lethal visit? You have the tools to do so, it'll lead to tons more variety than the boring and unloreful map-painting nonanza they had previously.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Testiculos View Post
    And they said this is not the last dlc. Woodelf campaign is about healing forest areas all around the world for Ariel.
    Gotta be Beastmen plus someone else (no idea who, though), as they are the only race left from WH1 without a rework.
    Chaos...? Unlikely, as WH3 is coming. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Gotta be Beastmen plus someone else (no idea who, though), as they are the only race left from WH1 without a rework.
    Chaos...? Unlikely, as WH3 is coming. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Probably Dark Elves vs Beastmen, seeing how Dark Elves have the fewest amount of playable legendary lords out of the vanilla WH2 races.

Would prefer to see dwarfs honestly.

Karak Zorn, Prospectors, Sotek.
    Any of those.
    I think it's a bit annoying that they can't hold their own because their tech tree is limited.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-11-21 at 07:50 PM.

Most importantly - amber mechanic is vastly improved. Screw that crap, it made me stop doing their campaign on WH1 and I never bothered in WH2 at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Probably Dark Elves vs Beastmen, seeing how Dark Elves have the fewest amount of playable legendary lords out of the vanilla WH2 races.
    So does the community too, it seems. They are tied with Skaven until the DLC drops and I could argue whether 5 lords is really that little (poor wood elves), but oh well. Thematically the updates for both races could work well together.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Would prefer to see dwarfs honestly.

Karak Zorn, Prospectors, Sotek.
    Any of those.
    I think it's a bit annoying that they can't hold their own because their tech tree is limited.
    What I miss are the dwarfes on the Vortex map and I want a an engineer lord. Someone like the Vermintide just got.
    Make it like someone suggested long time ago - mission is to recover Karak Zorn and/or play as Karak Zorn and rediscover the new stuff from, say, Protectors.
    I do love deleting Archaon and Kholek with couple of volleys...

I hope it's not delves, their army is done and they'd have to dig deep into the barrel of literalwhodom to find anyone after the broke malus out of in case of emergency glass.
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?

Just noticed that they implement a new damage done statistic on units. That's gonna be so helpful to see who did what how much a unit is truely worth used in certain situations.

I wonder what the power creep in this one will be like.

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    I wonder what the power creep in this one will be like.
    Well according to LegendofTotalWar the wood elf update is a straight up nerf to them (but a buff in fun-factor). Dunno if Throt will be OP - it wouldn't be the first skaven lord to hit that sweet spot. Ikit is still king, and Snikch destroying an entire faction in one click is pretty damn strong too.
    Meanwhile Tretch exists on the other side of the spectrum.

Last edited by Chelly; 2020-11-23 at 07:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Well according to LegendofTotalWar the wood elf update is a straight up nerf to them (but a buff in fun-factor).
    To be fair, what Legend considers nerf, might just be a bugfix since he focuses his gameplay on complete cheese.

Woodelf nerf is nerf in sense you cant break and twist game mechanic as you were able before. There will be new cheese strats for sure. But in any case even if they were nerfed to the ground they would be more fun to play than before amber and campaign rework. I would like to see dwarf slayer hero and small buff to empire infantry alongside beastman rework. And maybe some nerfs to doomstacks.

Yeah, I care a lot more about what it means for a 'normal' playstyle of a bit of everything with minimal micro in a battle then what a 'pro' can do with kiting using an all archer army.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

They're still pumping out dlc for Warhammer1&2? we ever getting WH3?? :O

WH3 is in works, probably will release late next year. There should be one more DLC for TWW2.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    They're still pumping out dlc for Warhammer1&2? we ever getting WH3?? :O
    Im guessing Covid kinda got in the way of a lot of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Im guessing Covid kinda got in the way of a lot of things.
    I'm sure that is true, it's just weird how they're still releasing DLC for it that when Warhammer 3 finally comes, it'll feel like just a large update with out many Lords there already is.

Been patiently waiting to see if they add Nagash

Part 3 is gonna be good, there was only one year and a couple months between part 1 and 2 there will probably be 3 years or so between part 2 and 3 so tons of time put into it, even before corvid it was 2 years in production.

Chaos rewamp and the siege rework are some things that probably take along time to do.

And i can see them doing beastmen along with chaos seeing as beastmen are the children of chaos after all or more like corrupted children ,

Better put in Taurox with minitour buffs btw they are so fun to use but pretty weak atm but i like to use one full stack as support army late game.

Btw the Sisters of Twilight are/where op as fuck in the lore and they will always be reborn if killed as long as one of them are still alive. Gonna be fun trying them out.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2020-11-23 at 05:20 PM.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    I'm sure that is true, it's just weird how they're still releasing DLC for it that when Warhammer 3 finally comes, it'll feel like just a large update with out many Lords there already is.

Been patiently waiting to see if they add Nagash
    I am a little worried about this as well. The more DLC they add, the harder it gets to integrate it into a WH3 ruleset. Unless its the same as the WH2 ruleset in which case there would really be no reason to not simply have it as expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Faldric View Post
    I am a little worried about this as well. The more DLC they add, the harder it gets to integrate it into a WH3 ruleset. Unless its the same as the WH2 ruleset in which case there would really be no reason to not simply have it as expansion.
    Why would it be any different from the transition between TWW1 and TWW2 (I mean other than the part where they crashed mortal empires with no survivors before release, hopefully, they don't fuck that up again).
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?

i'll give them the benefit of doubt with WH2 being the first time they had to integrate something from a previous game in that way.
    I would expect them to have a solid plan for ensuring WH2 will integrate into WH3 and develop any DLC now in such a way as to avoid the disaster that was Norsca.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death