7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    The two bars I passed on the way home from work this afternoon were packed. People nearly shoulder to shoulder.

And no one at the packed farmers market I passed in the morning were wearing masks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

10+ Year Old Account
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

I am glad my step-dad was smart for once to not come visit us for Thanksgiving. Usually he's an idiot with this stuff, but for once he wasn't. He's still an idiot for thinking that hospitals are reporting more Covid deaths as "they get $2300(0) (forgot the exact number) for each Covid death" all because he knows someone that works in a hospital and because "he reads."

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    See, in these stories it's either ousted or retiring republican leaders who decry Trump's bullshit, or current leaders who do so in secret where they think the media can't hear them. Never seen both at the same time before though! What brave patriots, standing up for what's right as far away from the consequences of their actions as they can get.

Edit: Man I wish my reading comprehension wasn't shite because my brain read 'and ousted' instead of just Outed. Well my statement still stands but now with some 'lol let them fight eachother' seasoning.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Yet another perfect Trump moment.

National Guard deployed to El Paso to help with COVID-19.

"Ah, to distribute that vaccine!"

No...they're manning an emergency morgue.

- - - Updated - - -

Pompeo meets with Taliban delegation in Qatar after mortar barrage kills at least 8 in Kabul

I don't know which is more humiliating to America:
    1) That Trump negotiated directly with Taliban terrorists, or
    2) That he failed.

- - - Updated - - -

Yet another high-ranking military leader has spoken out against Trump's plan to cede Afghanistan to his friends, the Taliban terrorists.

"Oh what commie librul--"

McMaster.

"..sounds familiar. An Obama appointee?"

Trump's former NSA.
    That he negotiated with terrorists. He fails at pretty much everything he does. So that is to be expected.

10+ Year Old Account
    A man was seen outside Trump's Virginia golf club, running around intentionally exhaling on people.

"That violent leftist scum! I hope he gets arrested!"

He was, yes. Simple assault.

The Trump supporter, who was exhaling on protestors--

"OH COME ON!"

Yeah, sorry. It was a member of the rabid fanbase, responding to being told to put a mask on. Again. You can't be that surprised.

- - - Updated - - -

Fauci went on Meet the Press and said, well, basically what we all knew: herd immunity relies on enough people taking the vaccine, not going maskless into public and possibly dying.

The FDA will examine it very carefully now together with advisory committees that are completely independent, and declare with the EUA and ultimately a license that the vaccines are safe and effective. When the American public hears that, you should be assured that that is the case. And if you get an overwhelming majority of the people vaccinated with a highly efficacious vaccine, we can reasonably quickly get to the herd immunity that would be a blanket of protection for the country.
    He also said the surge from Thanskgiving won't be visible for a couple weeks. Again, we knew that, but Fauci is spelling it out in case, you know, there are some people out there who still don't get it for some reason.

"Who at this point doesn't get it?"

The White House plans to hold an indoor holiday reception next week--

"God dammit".

First lady Melania Trump is hosting a Nov. 30 “holiday reception” at the White House, according to an invitation obtained by ABC News.

While the White House has said President Donald Trump and Melania planned to remain in Washington for the holiday this week, skipping their annual Thanksgiving at Trump’s private club in Florida, the holiday party comes just three days later.
    "Okay, but stil, it's just Fauci. He's a known science denier-denier and therefore Trump wants to fire him for being Fake Fake News. It's not like, I dunno, the Surgeon General said--"

“We want everyone to understand that these holiday parties can be super spreader events,” U.S. Surgeon General Jerome Adams told ABC News in an interview on Monday
    "...he wasn't talking about the White House spec--"

“These apply to the White House, they apply to the American people, they apply to everyone,” Adams said.
    "I'm just going to hang out in the FFVII remake forums. At least the characters there are less stupid."
    Last edited by Breccia; 2020-11-23 at 04:19 PM.

I wonder how many people will actually show up to that WH reception after the SC reception infected who knows how many people.

And now that Trump is on the way out and they don't need to suck up to him, I expect many to turn it down.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    I wonder how many people will actually show up to that WH reception after the SC reception infected who knows how many people.
    You're asking at what point do people walk away from a cult.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Lately I haven't been able to get enough rest. I've been sleeping fairly well but I just can't seem to rest. I've never had seasonal depression so the only thing I can think of is this shit show causing it. Everyday thinking about how just speaking to a person can kill them and how half the people around me think it's some kind of hoax is just wearing me down. And now with the elections being treated as a hoax by the same people it's almost too much.

And now I've got to figure out if I want to see my family for the holidays, who several of them think all this is a hoax, or not. Because of this shit virus I wasn't able to see my mother before she passed last month (not from the virus thankfully). And now they're all wanting to see me before anything else happens. A fucked up situation no matter what I choose.
    No joke, sorry to hear. It's been a shitty year for a lot of people.

You're asking at what point do people walk away from a cult.
    The people who come to a WH reception are not your average cultist.
    Their kissing Trumps ass because its politically expedient to do so, their not going to lay down their lives for him and in recent times Covid has been raging around the WH like a wildfire.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    their not going to lay down their lives for him
    We'll find out in a week. Granted, McEnemy will say a million people attend no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    So Trump’s new official nickname is Carrots... right?
    What did I miss?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Trump's 2018 turkey pardoning involved him talking shit about the "loser" turkey, named Carrots, who refused to concede a valid election and was demanding a recount.
    Damn, I thought this was a joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sen. Rick Scott has been diagnosed with Fuck Florida.

I mean he tested positive for karma.

I mean, he has COVID-19.

After several negative tests, I learned I was positive this morning. I am feeling good and experiencing very mild symptoms. I will be working from home in Naples until it is safe for me to return to Washington, D.C.

I want to remind everyone to be careful and do the right things to protect yourselves and others. Wear a mask. Social distance. Quarantine if you come in contact with someone positive like I did
    Couldn't have happened to DeSantis, huh? This is as good as we get?

Couldn't have happened to DeSantis, huh? This is as good as we get?
    I will thank you to refer to him by his Sith name: DeathSantis.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will thank you to refer to him by his Sith name: DeathSantis.
    The arrogance of the Jedi, never seizes to amuse me...

Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Dr. Fauci says what we all know, namely, we could see "well over" 300,000 deaths.

I don't want this to be a doomsday statement. It is within our power to not let those numbers happen.

The fact is, you don't have to accept those numbers as being inevitable.
    -- Dr. Fauci, nation's leading expert

Nah, we're good getting sick and dying and risking our loved ones
    -- half the country

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump is going to lose his property in Scotland:

Scottish MPs Once More Call for Investigations Into Trump’s Businesses
    https://www.motherjones.com/politics...ps-businesses/

Something... something... Scotland first...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Melania Trump leaves the WH for three whole minutes to welcome the new WH tree!

I think we have --

Yep, we're good.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-set...103142575.html

President Donald Trump is threatening to veto legislation to fund the military as one of his final acts in office unless a widely supported, bipartisan provision to rename military bases honoring Confederate military leaders is removed, according to White House, defense and congressional sources.

Since the Nov. 3 election, Trump has privately told Republican lawmakers that he won't back down from his position during the campaign that he would veto the annual National Defense Authorization Act if it includes an amendment to rename the bases.

What a guy!