Thread: Genshin Impact

Damn, that does seem quite lucrative.

10+ Year Old Account
    When is this ending again? I want to play Shadowlands tomorrow and Tuesday.

Can we solo the second challenge, or does it have to be coop? I usually do not play alone and would like to know, if i can continue or do have to find friends for Fischl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    Can we solo the second challenge, or does it have to be coop? I usually do not play alone and would like to know, if i can continue or do have to find friends for Fischl.
    You can do it solo from what i hear, but if you get interupted when placing resorces, you will lose progress for it.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    You are supposed to run after it and stop the cast, which you do because in abyss you have objectives and targets to kill first, such as archers and stuff which means you have to have an eye on these things. It costs stamina and it's not just "5ft" away most of the time, it costs half the stamina sometimes, even more so when you got the ice debuff and depending on how you push them around, mind you, there are characters that don't push them around at all (i.e. pretty muche very catalyst user's auto/charged attack combo)
    It's a normal mechanic.

Would a 70% physical resistance for flowers, just like golems have (or whatever their value is), be better in your opinion? Just so you stop using the wrong characters?
    Having a mechanic that you have to cancel, is a different mechanic that adds value. Having you run over to it to cancel it, is not interesting. As for your little smartass comment, yea let me just go and gear up every character so I don't use the "wrong characters". Jesus man, what's with your attitude.

My 2 main dps are Klee and Keqing. I'd have to use suboptimal rotations on both to not knock them all over the place and yea sure that's just something I just have to deal with but that doesn't mean it's not stupid.

For example, if they made it a thing where they have fixed spawn spots, spread out, and don't move at all and do the same things (except the getting knocked all over the place part), that's still keeping the same core idea but without the annoyance. Ofc I'm talking about a scenario where they're paired with multiple other enemies.

How I deal with them now is pretty much how it would be if they made it the way I wrote an example for. I just ignore them until I can't, which again...what value does this knocked around china add?
    Last edited by blackpink; 2020-11-22 at 11:25 PM.

all those posts and clickbait videos telling people not to advance rank 6. hoo boy, glad I went and upped the rank. Glad I just missed 1 day not doing the quest.
    I have just noel and fischl at level 80 , qiqi and diluc is at lvl50. shit is still no problem. be it world bosses or elite enemies or normal trash.

people are just bad I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    Looks pretty interesting and since its FtP couldnt hurt to give it a go.
    That can actually be a mark against it in many cases,. spammy gacha stuff gets really irritating.
    And everyone doing pay to win,.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    That can actually be a mark against it in many cases,. spammy gacha stuff gets really irritating.
    And everyone doing pay to win,.
    It's a gacha game for sure, but it's a really well made one that gives you every opportunity not to spend money on anything. Whether other people pay to win really doesn't impact you either, since it's single player with the option to co-op.
    I'm not going to pretend like I love the business model, but I've had some fun kicking around in a game that's kind of in the middle of dragon quest and zelda. That said I'll never give them my money, and chances are ill never play again after shadowlands hits tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    diluc
    That invalidates any comment you might just make

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    It's a gacha game for sure, but it's a really well made one that gives you every opportunity not to spend money on anything. Whether other people pay to win really doesn't impact you either, since it's single player with the option to co-op.
    I'm not going to pretend like I love the business model, but I've had some fun kicking around in a game that's kind of in the middle of dragon quest and zelda. That said I'll never give them my money, and chances are ill never play again after shadowlands hits tomorrow.
    This guy gets it, its not like other gacha games like raid where you are paired with whales in pvp

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    That invalidates any comment you might just make
    He said Diluc was level 50 though.. A 50 diluc against 75+ mobs? Eeehh, that's not gonna end well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well looking at shop...
    https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wi...2Prosperity%22
    https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wi..._of_%22Gold%22

..i cant use that... unless i get Keqing or i start lvling Ningguang. And i refuse to use Xingqiu even if i have 4 Constellation in it....

Im starting to believe the jade spear wont be BiS for Zhongli ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Im starting to believe the jade spear wont be BiS for Zhongli ._.
    To be fair I can't really see the Vortex Vanquisher being better. Assuming all the leaks are correct then it will have less base ATK, ATK% instead of crit% and the passive effect is worse in terms of damage. The only thing you get is the shield strength %.

---------------------------------------------
    Jade spear:
    48 ATK
    Crit%

Effect:
    3.2% ATK (7 stacks)
    12% inc DMG at max stacks

----------------------------------------------
    Vortex Vanquisher:
    46 ATK
    ATK%

Effect:
    20% inc shield strength
    4% ATK (5 stacks)
    Double ATK (from stacks) when shielded.
    -----------------------------------------------

So, when the current character banner ends, will Diona just be added to the general pool of possible characters in both banners, just with reduced odds? I know Childe won't be, but again, I don't particularly care about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Beware the deadly level 0 shore.
    You joke, but that shit's always fucking shocking me whenever I throw out an Electro attack, even when I'm nowhere near the actual water.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

I just discovered the true reason why people suggest not increasing your world level:

You can't go into a berserker rage after wasting a bunch of condensed resin on dungeons only to get 4-6 of the two lower tier mats if all you have unlocked is lower tier mats.

If you are going to keep fucking me over Mihoyo atleast increase the amount of shit drops that drop....

Also apparently the official forums is saying that people are abusing the password reset feature to steal peoples accounts and they are hunting people by using the co-op mode to see who has good characters. Not sure how true it is though.
    Last edited by qwerty123456; 2020-11-23 at 05:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    I just discovered the true reason why people suggest not increasing your world level:

You can't go into a berserker rage after wasting a bunch of condensed resin on dungeons only to get 4-6 of the two lower tier mats if all you have unlocked is lower tier mats.

If you are going to keep fucking me over Mihoyo atleast increase the amount of shit drops that drop....

Also apparently the official forums is saying that people are abusing the password reset feature to steal peoples accounts and they are hunting people by using the co-op mode to see who has good characters. Not sure how true it is though.
    Its possible to bruteforce it. If you dont have your email and phone linked its easy stolen. All they have to do is add their phone number to your account and send password unlock. They can also abuse support tickets with this number to get to the account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, they really need a 2FA... I will totally buy a Blizzard style authenticator.

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    all those posts and clickbait videos telling people not to advance rank 6. hoo boy, glad I went and upped the rank. Glad I just missed 1 day not doing the quest.
    I have just noel and fischl at level 80 , qiqi and diluc is at lvl50. shit is still no problem. be it world bosses or elite enemies or normal trash.

people are just bad I guess.
    Or they want to one shot everything. I don't have any good gear and everything is still really easy. I'm actually quite behind in terms of character progression cuz i went the "unholy" route of gearing multiple characters. I'm going to catch up here real soon though. Getting perfect stat artifacts is a different story though...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post

If you are going to keep fucking me over Mihoyo atleast increase the amount of shit drops that drop.....[/B]
    Wait what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    Or they want to one shot everything. I don't have any good gear and everything is still really easy. I'm actually quite behind in terms of character progression cuz i went the "unholy" route of gearing multiple characters. I'm going to catch up here real soon though. Getting perfect stat artifacts is a different story though...
    Yeah i lvl many myself as i have seen how nasty high lvl dungeons are if you lack a X class with X element.

75 traveler, 75 jean, 70 Barbara, 75 Klee, 75 Noelle, 75 Fischl, 75 Diona, 72 Xiangling and 73 Chongyun. And i still lack a lvled water and electro characters as extra. Maybe wind and earth later once the new traveler skills unlock.

On bench there are:
    Venti, Sucrose, Ningguang and Tartaglia
    In trash there are:
    Xingqiu, Bennett, Amber, Lisa and Kaeya

I still dont know if i will even bother with a new banner as Xinyan looks meh (and i have Klee already).
    Thank god for leaks:
    https://zilliongamer.com/genshin-imp...ents-ascension
    (and no her weapon is not a bow)

Only realy good thing for her is this:
    Character shielded by Sweeping Fervor deal 15% increased Physical DMG.

However she is just a shittier Noelle that cant heal.

I will just save for Ayaka:
    https://zilliongamer.com/genshin-imp...ents-ascension

Also there is no rush to AR 50 as it takes a while as free to play and its better to just have it easy (mobs dont even give much xp anyway, so why i would waste more time to kill them). And 45 pretty much unlock everything anyway (you can do world lvl 6 bosses there or dungeons).

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Also there is no rush to AR 50 as it takes a while as free to play and its better to just have it easy (mobs dont even give much xp anyway, so why i would waste more time to kill them). And 45 pretty much unlock everything anyway (you can do world lvl 6 bosses there or dungeons).
    There was a time when I was trying to get AR faster, but now I want it to sloooooooooooooooooow down lmao. I'm almost 43 and it hasn't really slowed down much at all. I'm guessing the people who say it feels slow are people who only have like 2 characters they're gearing and have nothing to do or something. I also still have every side quest in liyue to do and every story quest post ar 35 to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Ayaka looks super strong.