Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Seems I am damned, suddendly my wow files are corrupted, verification does not work ... Love it xD
    backup addons/WTF and reinstall. plenty of time left if you have decent internet
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    backup addons/WTF and reinstall. plenty of time left if you have decent internet
    Nope, just 4G for now ... ><

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    One of the only bittersweet parts of leaving BFA behind is this thread ending. Until the next one!

We'll just migrate to the next thread once the time comes.

We shan't fall.

Formerly known as Arafal

To all who kept this thread alive and especially to those who gave us so much creative art with signatures and hype-trains:
    Thanks a lot!

See you in the next one

Game is releasing in 4 hours and they are still making balance changes to Covenant abilities.

Covenants sure looking fine and dandy right now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Game is releasing in 4 hours and they are still making balance changes to Covenant abilities.

Covenants sure looking fine and dandy right now.
    Ye I'm sure that 10-15% dmg change for lock cov abilities fucked everyone planned builds.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Ye I'm sure that 10-15% dmg change for lock cov abilities fucked everyone planned builds.
    I'm sure it did. Theorycrafters have to re-analyze and sim them all.

Given how close this is to launch I almost wonder whether it is an intentional attempt by Blizzard to wean players off of the idea that there is such a thing as a BiS covenant at launch, and instead make them choose a covenant based on what they enjoy instead.

Would explain the many buffs and nerfs, fit in snugly with the general idea that Blizzard is likely attempting to remove the Min-Max mentality from the majority of hte playerbase, and obviously only massively impact players who obsessively look at guides instead of what they personally enjoy.

That being said it is very conspiratiorial, so probably not true.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure it did. Theorycrafters have to re-analyze and sim them all.
    Just like when every change happens: during beta, 1 week after launch, when Hc and Mythic raids opens, when new patch arrives. Why is this such a news, again?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Just like when every change happens: during beta, 1 week after launch, when Hc and Mythic raids opens, when new patch arrives. Why is this such a news, again?
    Have fun grinding up several covenants because the one you should have picked today, is nerfed to the bottom when the raid is actually out.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    We'll just migrate to the next thread once the time comes.

We shan't fall.
    Isn't there gonna be a 9.1 General Discussion thread in like a month or even before that? As soon as PTR is opened atleast.

7+ Year Old Account
    Have fun grinding up several covenants because the one you should have picked today, is nerfed to the bottom when the raid is actually out.
    Except Ion stated few days ago that this wont happen. No major cov changes that upset rankings outside of major patches.

Except Ion stated few days ago that this wont happen. No major cov changes that upset rankings outside of major patches.
    I think this would be impossible unless they intend to not buff underperforming abilities. Rankings of covenants are not just on throughput, but how much throughput is offset by lack of utility.

I hope they keep changing covs. Weekly swings of 10-15% ideal to make sim users furious.

It's hard to trust Ion on this, given Ion/Blizzards track record on this.

Doesn't affect me anyway. As a primarily raid focused Warrior, it was ALWAYS going to be Condemn, both mathematically (ignoring banner because meme ability) & thematically.

Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    I hope they keep changing covs. Weekly swings of 10-15% ideal to make sim users furious.
    Changing the ability weekly would be annoying even for players who are fully commited to a single covenant though. Better to stick to changing it maybe a maximum of once or twice per patch.

Everyone is ready

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Everyone is ready

Look at all those boring mounts.

Good look boys n girls.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account