Page 95 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Not sure, I'm surprised there's still a chance for us town to win

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    Grae you'll be alive for D6 is it?

I can count on you to solve this if we there's only 1 mafian left
    Well, I'll try.

The safest option would be to push a no lynch today to force the hand of the mafia and serial killer. If either want to stand a chance of winning then they need to take out each other, rather than town players. Of course, the serial killer has the advantage of a bullet proof vest and my doctor ability is still intact.

I believe that explains why Satsu gave up so easily - he thought ahead and realised his team were at a major disadvantage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Lora ending the day phase early two days in a row is definitely worthy of a raised eyebrow.
    im all in favor of ending days so i dont have to play during shadowlands. because if you want me to choose between the two, i choose shadowlands.

- - - Updated - - -

vote virothe

i can always get behind this train

- - - Updated - - -

PS. im going to sleep right now and expect to be up 3-5 pm EST at the latest. shadowlands at 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

3+ Year Old Account
    I think a no-lynch today is a safe best

Unvote

Vote No Lynch
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Vote: No Lynch

No lynch is never a town option, lynching me is also bad but it’s honestly less stupid than a no lynch

- - - Updated - - -

A no lynch is basically handing two town players over to their death and you’re not getting anything information wise out of it. If you’re going to no lynch at this point you may as well just ask the mod for a mercy end to the game, fuck sakes it’s so dumb. Like if your option is to lynch me and I mean at this point if you don’t know I’m town you’re an idiot or to Not have a lunch then just Lynch me because it will get you more information and be more constructive then doing nothing

- - - Updated - - -

Also

Vote: Bwom

Because him and listo are my biggest scum suspects

- - - Updated - - -

Lora** not listo

3+ Year Old Account
    So... Do you want to find the SK or not? And how am I scum? Because I'm trying to play the game harder

- - - Updated - - -

Also, why would you want to vote a new player like me, instead of a veteran (?) like Lora?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Not doing the no-lynch thing

D7 will be 4 of us with 2 guaranteed evils

At this point it's safe to say either SK or mafia will win

least we can do today is get a possible SK or mafia

It'd take a very compelling argument to convince me to vote on anybody during this day phase. The RCA lynch was a mistake and a mislynch at this point in the game doesn't really give us 'information' to work with. However, forcing the serial killer and mafia to try and target each other at night does give us something to work with.

- - - Updated - - -

D7 will be 4 of us with 2 guaranteed evils
    Three.

If someone is lynched today, the number goes down from six to five. Add in two deaths at night - the worst case scenario - and that brings us down to three players.

I will say right now that I won't ever vote Bwonsamdi

if I'm wrong this game, so be it

I made a decision based on her posts how they feel so natural even tho they do point to a newbie vibe. This thing is true, Bwosamdi is a new player and acts accordingly, can't see any coaching

- - - Updated - - -

I will only do No-Lynch because Grae proposed it

I'm of a different mindset, to risk it all but hey I'm willing to listen

unvote Viro

Vote No-Lynch

- - - Updated - - -

Fingers crossed, doc!

I hope you'll succeeded meanwhile they will be coming after me tonight

Thanks Foxxi for this game x

- - - Updated - - -

*succeed

editing rule comes back next game

Hip Hip Hooray

You’re not gonna find the SK no lynches for town Are never a town play in astronomically rare cases yes when we have more people to spare absolutely when we have more information to go off of absolutely. We have neither of those I no Lynch Is a death sentence for us.

And honestly I don’t trust grae And I don’t trust this play. It would’ve been significantly easy for grae to not kill for a night to cement his doc claim And now He’s pushing for a no lynch.

But nobody’s gonna follow me on his train so I’m going for the next person. The next two people I don’t trust are you and Lora And it’s not really that I don’t trust him it’s more I don’t have the faith that I have an others in him

@Virothe, do you doubt Grae as doc?

- - - Updated - - -

You think Grae abstained a kill to pretend that he protected Listo just so that he can take him next night? To waste a phase knowing that he can be lynched?

Unreal

Meh then here

Unvote

Vote: virothe

I’m willing to put up or shut up, a no lynch is worse than lynching me and I’m willing to put my life on the line to prove it and my lack of faith in Graes claims.

I really want this game to be over and finally see who's that SK

Unreal
    -shrugs- I had absolute faith in grae till he pushed a no lynch in a situation that town can’t afford to potentially lose the two people it would take to perhaps vindicate his theory and then the votes on me and the no lynch got rushed and the only reason I’m not dead or were back in night is you need me or robo to side and he’s at work

- - - Updated - - -

Ah I guess graem and bwom coulda jumped on me but they didn’t because that would be a huge scum tell so good play there my dudes

Bwom is a townie gal and Graem is ze doc as told by this game

Let's not wrestle those settled matters

- - - Updated - - -

Someone Vote No-Lynch,end this mess already

and Viro or Robo either of you can have me as your meal

People are free to disagree with my plan, of course. As it stands, the only player I truly trust at this point is Clarinet. Since I trust Clarinet I'm willing to give Bwon the benefit of the doubt - because Clarinet.

If a compelling argument can be made, as I said earlier, I'll reconsider my stance - but branding something as 'not town' doesn't make for a compelling argument in my eyes when I rarely play conveniently and this isn't a conventional game in the first place.

They are only settled for you my friend, and I happen to disagree because this exact shit is how I’ve won games as an so before.

Like you can be mad all you want but the moment you stop questioning things in this game as town you’ve lost. The only thing we have is the ideas we put into the thread so if you’re trying to stop ideas from entering the thread you’re limiting yourself massively.

Let’s pretend for a second that grae is the so alright? The bpv is still in play, all he has to do is survive and kill the mafia or get a lynch on them tomorrow to win especially if you’re the one taken to the last day because you’re just going to blind vote who he tells you.

Really with a no lynch all he has to do is keep me or robo or Lora and you alive till the day and use you to vote on either of us same with bwom if he is mafia, all he has to do is kill the sk or push a lnch tomorrow and then keep one of us three up and you and you’re handing game over because you refuse to question what would happen if they turned out to be scum

- - - Updated - - -

Regardless how you look at it Clar you’re either a true scum mastermind and my hates off to you, or you’re this games greatest pawn and will be the last town left alive because you’re the best person to utilize for a vote if it gets down to 3 left because if bwom and grae or gone you’re fresh for convincing for anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    People are free to disagree with my plan, of course. As it stands, the only player I truly trust at this point is Clarinet. Since I trust Clarinet I'm willing to give Bwon the benefit of the doubt - because Clarinet.

If a compelling argument can be made, as I said earlier, I'll reconsider my stance - but branding something as 'not town' doesn't make for a compelling argument in my eyes when I rarely play conveniently and this isn't a conventional game in the first place.
    Because regardless of how you look at it, unless the so bpv and your “doc” protections both get hit in consecutive nights towns not going to be in a good position with no information to go off of. And I thought we learned from the two doctor scenario not to rely on scum to solve our problems for us, really not sure that’s a lesson we need to learn twice in one game.

- - - Updated - - -

Also

unvote

For now, but I stand by my opinion that lynching me is a better play than a no lynch.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I find it hard to believe that the claimed doctor makes it this far into the game without a single attempt on his life so far. That just on top of all my other suspicions of grae just gives me all kinds of nope vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Also I find it hard to believe that the claimed doctor makes it this far into the game without a single attempt on his life so far. That just on top of all my other suspicions of grae just gives me all kinds of nope vibes
    WIFOM.

I also usually have decent staying power in these games. Unless Marack is in charge of a night kill, at any rate...

Viro, if you're town and we lynch you, it's game over

we enter night where 2 kills happen so D7 comes with 3 people and 2 guaranteed evils, 1 town left

As town, you should never want to be lynched

- - - Updated - - -

Grae, please post all your protects every night

so that Viro can see them and FINALLY stop with doubting you