Page 96 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    N1: Graeham
    N2: Crackle
    N3: Graeham
    N4: Listo
    N5: Clarinet

Though to be fair, outlining my night actions doesn't supply proof. So we're at an impasse.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    WIFOM.

I also usually have decent staying power in these games. Unless Marack is in charge of a night kill, at any rate...
    So what I have to say is that it’s just very interesting to me that the only block that you’ve managed to get this game happens to be the one block you needed in order to be confirmed. And the kill comes from the only source that I’ve ever accuse you of being the day after I accused you of not having a single block yet this game and how suspicious that was.

So there’s just a lot of coincidences that would have to happen in order for all of these things to fall in place the way that they have. You would have to miss every kill until I questioned you would have to never be targeted even after claiming and you would have to propose a no Lynch in a situation where the serial killer still has his bullet proof vest with the amount of people we have left and also for you to have somebody in your corner so convinced that your town that carrying them to the end of the game would cement your victory that’s not even all of the coincidences that would have to happen in order for me to be in the situation I am right now where I’m suspicious.

I just can’t shake it out of my head because this all just seems too coincidental to not have some forethought and malice behind it.

Any block that went through successfully would have 'confirmed' my role, though. To say nothing of the fact that two players tried to counter claim me - one of which wanted to add more WIFOM among the night actions and the other flipped scum.

I'm also surprised that I'm still alive at this point in the game but it is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    Viro, if you're town and we lynch you, it's game over.

so that Viro can see them and FINALLY stop with doubting you
    So first off no it isn’t it’s game over because you’re not using your brain. You have utterly convinced yourself to not question anything and that’s going to be towns downfall or you’re scum and you played very well.

Let’s use your own logic against you all right so you, bwom and grae are all 100% town. Means Lora and Robo have to be scum, Which means they 100% have to kill two of you Which makes it a lot easier for the doctor to wifom protection and all you need is two town up to win.

Who do you think is more likely to be scum between Lora and Robo?

Any block that went through successfully would have 'confirmed' my role, though. To say nothing of the fact that two players tried to counter claim me - one of which wanted to add more WIFOM among the night actions and the other flipped scum.

I'm also surprised that I'm still alive at this point in the game but it is what it is.
    That’s not true you very specifically would have needed two blocked kills to be confirmed because there’s a bulletproof vest. And I understand why other people are willing to confirm you because nobody else has put you down As potentially being a serial killer. Which is the whole reason I didn’t start a train on you today because I know that people wouldn’t follow it

- - - Updated - - -

Who do you think is more likely to be scum between Lora and Robo?
    Honestly it’s about tide with Laura being slightly more on that side because of his proclivity two end the days early And his pension for voting on me and situations that could end up getting me killed and I know I’m not scum You can believe me or not I personally don’t care but that’s my reasons for being more in the camp of Lora being scum

Some roles are much easier to confirm than others. I've been pretty open and honest about the reasoning behind my decisions each night.

For whatever reason both the serial killer and mafia team have seen fit to consistently avoid targeting me at night. Maybe they each assumed the other was going to do it. Or they decided other targets were a priority for whatever reason.

And it’s like I said it’s not that I’m hardball in the court of you being the serial killer but there’s just so many coincidences that lined up in a specific way that I can’t shake it and I know I have a propensity to tunnel vision And I’ve been trying to avoid it But it seems to be pretty badly ingrained

- - - Updated - - -

Some roles are much easier to confirm than others. I've been pretty open and honest about the reasoning behind my decisions each night.

For whatever reason both the serial killer and mafia team have seen fit to consistently avoid targeting me at night. Maybe they each assumed the other was going to do it. Or they decided other targets were a priority for whatever reason.
    Yeah but see that’s the other problem because a real doctor wouldn’t give his last nights Protections and I understand that you might be lying in order to increase the RNG but I don’t like it because it would be just as easy to not tell people who your last night production was a little bit less effective for sure but it’s just something again I can’t seem to shake

10+ Year Old Account
    clarinet is mafia and i'll deepfry my underpants and eat them they flip anything but.

vote: clarinet

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Honestly it’s about tide with Laura being slightly more on that side because of his proclivity two end the days early And his pension for voting on me and situations that could end up getting me killed and I know I’m not scum You can believe me or not I personally don’t care but that’s my reasons for being more in the camp of Lora being scum
    My main concern with Lora is that I could totally see him being a simple VT who really is just willing to end the game as quickly as possible because he wants to focus on playing Shadowlands.

bon appetit, Lora

10+ Year Old Account
    deep fry**** since we cant edit our posts in this fucking stupid ass game.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    clarinet is mafia and i'll deepfry my underpants and eat them they flip anything but.

vote: clarinet
    Ya that’s about how I feel about Grae being the sk lmao

- - - Updated - - -

And dude if you do wind up being the doctor do you have my deepest apologies because I am keenly aware of how hard I’ve been focussed on you And again if it winds up being unwarranted I am so sorry but hopefully I’m doing a good enough job explaining why did you at least kind of understand

Any chance for town to win?

10+ Year Old Account
    graeham is too callous to be giving roles because he doesnt realize that scum can use them and all they have to do is bat their fucking eyelashes and say graeham deary we can pw pw pweaseeeeeee have who you protected missir puhweaseeeeee.

if SK takes that 1 mafian, hoping he's last?

10+ Year Old Account
    there is if we lynch you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    there is if we lynch you.
    Now you want 'eat' stuff after accusing Val of being SK when he used that term

- - - Updated - - -

hunger kickin' for Lora

There's a pretty good one as long as we do a lynch today and hit the right person.

If we don't lynch today or we mislynch there's still a good chance but our odds drop pretty hard.

You're not in the mood for eating goose, you want human flesh

- - - Updated - - -

Let's all vote Robo and celebrate!

- - - Updated - - -

Grae is our beloved doc and part of my 'holy' men category, I'm not changing that because I honestly think there's no logic to abstaining for a NK as SK

Bwonsamdi is townie and feels pure all the time

The smell is putrid in this pile: Viro/Lora/Robo