Page 97 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    You're not in the mood for eating goose, you want human flesh

- - - Updated - - -

Let's all vote Robo and celebrate!

- - - Updated - - -

Grae is our beloved doc and part of my 'holy' men category, I'm not changing that because I honestly think there's no logic to abstaining for a NK as SK

Bwonsamdi is townie and feels pure all the time

The smell is putrid in this pile: Viro/Lora/Robo
    do you do everything your mommy tells you to do?

- - - Updated - - -

shadowlands launches in 2 hours 12 minutes and i wont be giving a fuck about this gam after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

The smell is putrid in this pile: Viro/Lora/Robo
    Right, but you're not willing to back that up with a vote so it means very little.

Also there's a lot of logic in abstaining from a night kill, especially in a scenario where it will cement credibility with the town. If you have an iota of a thought about getting to the end you need a pretty solid amount of vindication or everyone else needs to be questionable enough to ensure you have a chance.

We've now got a current situation where we have multiple "Credible" Townies and a bunch of people who aren't cemented as scum and fall pretty hard into "questionable" because we keep pushing dumb lynches. Like really RCA should have been lynched when Marrak was but he got a pretty big pass for being new and people just got way to upsetti at marrak for being a little mean.

Marack was a mislynch but to be fair, maybe trying out controversial play styles is better done in a game without extremely high stakes?

How can I trust you, Viro? I mean you talk about town's diminishing chance of winning while you're fine offering up yourself for a lynch?

It bothers me so much. Why would you do that as a VT? Same thing with Robo with his 'I'm not saying I'm not the SK' talk, all a bunch of POV stuff created to mess with our minds

- - - Updated - - -

I'm willing to vote any of the 3 suspects, but Grae proposed No-Lynch

why aren't you trying to persuade Grae?

- - - Updated - - -

Not really sure that Lora is scum or SK tbh, but since he will be mega busy soon, I can already predict he will vote the wrong person in this game's finale

Not really sure that Lora is scum or SK tbh, but since he will be mega busy soon, I can already predict he will vote the wrong person in this game's finale
    That's my concern as well.

I'm not playing Shadowlands myself - though I wouldn't be surprised if others here are due to do so.

All of you look at scum's kills and SK's kills

we are dealing with MASTERMINDS that used strategic tactics

Someone smart at mafia games, an experienced refined player? who could it be

- - - Updated - - -

Lol I have no clue what is this Shadowlands thingy, I assume it's a video game of some sort

Lol I have no clue what is this Shadowlands thingy, I assume it's a video game of some sort
    The latest expansion for World of Warcraft. Going live tonight.

I haven't played WoW in years though.

How can I trust you, Viro? I mean you talk about town's diminishing chance of winning while you're fine offering up yourself for a lynch?

It bothers me so much. Why would you do that as a VT? Same thing with Robo with his 'I'm not saying I'm not the SK' talk, all a bunch of POV stuff created to mess with our minds
    First off, you really can't trust anyone and the fact that you're so blindly loyal to two other people is actually a huge issue but it's one that you're just going to have to learn and grow from as a player. It's kinda funny because the main reason I want one or both of them to be scum is to teach you that core lesson in this game "Never trust anyone 100%"

It's fine to follow and shit, but you should still question the motives people even if you believe they're town for a lot of different reasons the main one being it helps you understand the actions of people who would be counter to them.

Why would I put myself up for a lynch? Because no lynches are pretty inherently anti-town, there's barely any reason to ever consider them unless you have the people to lose and something massive to gain from it. Or you're 100% sure it's a game winning play and with neither of those being the case I just can't vindicate that as a solid use of the day.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't read the day yet, will after this post.

Well, looks like I live another day. I see listo and Val died last night. That makes pretty much the most sense out of all possibilities for who they'd target. Listo as an alleged double tap, and Val as the guy that almost everybody seemed to trust. Not the best crew of suspects left to be stuck with, unless you are scum.

Bwonsamdi- newbie flailing about, feigning ignorance as they kill us one by one, or newbie flailing about as they kill us one by one? Few have claimed to trust her, except Clarinet. I doubt that she'd be the SK, but mafia seems plausible at this point.

Clarinet- Has the innocent investigation, but that's not very helpful anymore. The only scum we know for sure is alive after last night is an investigation immune serial killer, and we don't have the investigation immune godfather accounted for either, though they could be in the cannibal's stomach right now. Serial killer? Godfather? Maybe.

Graeham- The doctor who does not die. While he's probably the doctor as he claims, it's harder to not suspect him every day thanks to the cannibal being around and possibly having eaten the true doctor. Is Graeham the cannibal? It would, I think, require him to purposely not kill two nights ago to make it seem like he protected listo. It's not impossible, but it's a hell of a risk for questionable gains. If he is the cannibal, he's probably won since I don't see him getting lynched, and I doubt there's two more nights for the mafia to pop his vest and finish the job, if the mafia even survives long enough to do it.

Lora- The seemingly hard working VT, done some good work, but can we trust that? A SK can often make themselves seem relatively town like.

Robozerim- Absent for half the game, came in and was quite active, but hasn't had a single success with his pushes. Pushed listo over Satsu, and Satsu ended up mafia. We don't know for sure what listo it, though his lack of hammering Satsu when he had the chance would mean less if he were mafia and was waiting for him to get his fake claim out. Pushed hard against RCA, throwing together reasoning that from at least some lights could easily see as a frame job.There is no reason for anybody to trust me outside of the effort I had put in the last couple days, effort that led in the wrong direction every time.

Virothe- Coasting along most of the game, hardly a good voting record, and strong candidate for SK.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, Bwonsamdi, I'm surprised of that myself.

Maybe I was kept alive because I mentioned Lora/Viro/Robo as final pool and it would have pointed to at least 1 of them being evil

I really don't wanna turn into Negative Nathan right now, but things are looking gloomy. We might not win.

I will look back at some posts, so let's not rush things
    I'm not surprised. Your innocent investigation means very little at this point, and I have led town astray every day since I started actually doing things.

- - - Updated - - -

a raised eyebrow and a grimace

vote Viro

I can thank Robo for showing me Viro's voting patterns. I feel that Viro plays solo. He just didn't care about votes,I assume the business at night is keeping him busy

Robo, I'm a bit triggered how you position yourself and talk from a SK POV, why do you do that? Whenever I wanna rest and settle the matter that you're town, I keep thinkin 'what if'
    I think trying to think from the perspective of those you are hunting is merely one tool for the hunt.

- - - Updated - - -

Awww...GRAE

Too sad I couldn't enjoy that protection and I will be totally defenseless tonight

Viro as SK and Robo as last mafian or viceversa
    Last mafian, eh? I know this line of reasoning has backfired before, but that's a bit of an assumption. Townies don't actually know the number of mafians left. Do you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    No lynch is never a town option, lynching me is also bad but it’s honestly less stupid than a no lynch

- - - Updated - - -

A no lynch is basically handing two town players over to their death and you’re not getting anything information wise out of it. If you’re going to no lynch at this point you may as well just ask the mod for a mercy end to the game, fuck sakes it’s so dumb. Like if your option is to lynch me and I mean at this point if you don’t know I’m town you’re an idiot or to Not have a lunch then just Lynch me because it will get you more information and be more constructive then doing nothing

- - - Updated - - -
    A no lynch isn't necessarily automatically anti-town. There are some rare circumstances. The problem is, with the 4 cannibal victims, it's pretty much impossible to know if we are in one of those situations.

Robo, if there are 2 mafians and 1 SK left, there's no point in trying anymore

Let us have hope!

10+ Year Old Account
    Not doing the no-lynch thing

D7 will be 4 of us with 2 guaranteed evils

At this point it's safe to say either SK or mafia will win

least we can do today is get a possible SK or mafia
    Two guaranteed evils. We don't have a guarantee as town. With 4 unknowns dead, it's possible for there to be no mafia left. I say again...town doesn't know how many mafia are left. Do you?

- - - Updated - - -

Perhaps it paranoia induced by so much uncertainty from the cannibal, but I'm not giving Clarinet a free trust anymore. I think we all need to seriously consider that at least 1, and possibly 2 remaining scum are investigation immune.

we just had 2 night kills, it's NOT possible for there to be no mafia

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, your reasoning behind 4 with 2 guaranteed evils, even if innocent, is faulty. We (supposedly) have a doctor that can block all kills to a single target, and the cannibal has a vest that prevents kills. If that's not enough, they could also hit the same target. There are at least 3 ways for at least 1 kill to be missing.

- - - Updated - - -

we just had 2 night kills, it's NOT possible for there to be no mafia
    Kills have equal priority, it literally says that on the front page in the rules. The cannibal kills the last mafian while the mafia kills Val at the same time. Both kills go off, and the mafia is eliminated.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks to the every frustrating cannibal, we cannot know, but it is entirely possible for the mafia to be wiped out as of last night's kills.

- - - Updated - - -

Needless to say, the best case scenario is that there is no more mafia left, though it's perhaps not likely. In this situation, I think it's safe to say that a no lynch is a mistake, it only benefits the serial killer.

- - - Updated - - -

"this situation" referring specifically to the hypothetical no mafia situation, not whatever we may or may not actually have.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    You’re not gonna find the SK no lynches for town Are never a town play in astronomically rare cases yes when we have more people to spare absolutely when we have more information to go off of absolutely. We have neither of those I no Lynch Is a death sentence for us.

And honestly I don’t trust grae And I don’t trust this play. It would’ve been significantly easy for grae to not kill for a night to cement his doc claim And now He’s pushing for a no lynch.

But nobody’s gonna follow me on his train so I’m going for the next person. The next two people I don’t trust are you and Lora And it’s not really that I don’t trust him it’s more I don’t have the faith that I have an others in him
    Oh hey, somebody else pointed out it's possible for Graeh to have simply not killed to fake a doctor protection.

- - - Updated - - -

@Virothe, do you doubt Grae as doc?

- - - Updated - - -

You think Grae abstained a kill to pretend that he protected Listo just so that he can take him next night? To waste a phase knowing that he can be lynched?

Unreal
    The entire point of abstaining from a kill is to solidify his claim as a doctor, which would dramatically reduce his chance of being lynched.

While conspiracy theorists in my head worry about this, I don't think he was likely to be lynched even without that. Still, it's not necessarily a bad play if he were the SK.

- - - Updated - - -

Bwom is a townie gal and Graem is ze doc as told by this game

Let's not wrestle those settled matters

- - - Updated - - -

Someone Vote No-Lynch,end this mess already

and Viro or Robo either of you can have me as your meal
    No, let's wrestle with those "settled matters". I don't think you unilaterally saying that Bwon is town makes her town, and while I still think Graeham is probably the doctor, there is cause to have doubts.

- - - Updated - - -

Viro, if you're town and we lynch you, it's game over

we enter night where 2 kills happen so D7 comes with 3 people and 2 guaranteed evils, 1 town left

As town, you should never want to be lynched

- - - Updated - - -

Grae, please post all your protects every night

so that Viro can see them and FINALLY stop with doubting you
    How would posting his protects help him stop doubting? Making up doctor protects is literally the easiest type of fake claim you can make. Just name people who didn't die. You can't confirm or refute the claim without other power roles like trackers or watchers.

- - - Updated - - -

As an aside...fun times for a doctor. You can't even go "oh hey, this guy is pretty townie, let's protect them", because all the scum are likely to care about with so few numbers is getting off a successful kill, or maybe finding the SK who you don't want to protect anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    clarinet is mafia and i'll deepfry my underpants and eat them they flip anything but.

vote: clarinet
    Holy crap, somebody else who doesn't say Clarinet is definitely town.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    That's my concern as well.

I'm not playing Shadowlands myself - though I wouldn't be surprised if others here are due to do so.
    I'll be playing, but I'm not expecting to get much done on launch day. I'll try, but it's almost always a shit show and better off avoided.

- - - Updated - - -

It feels to me like Clarinet is laying it on really thick. Like "oh, the serial killer is CLEARLY a mastermind! Totally somebody with a ton of experience and could never ever be little ol' me!"

The constant buttering up of Bwonsamdi I can see easily as an attempt to manipulate her, her votes have been incredibly impressionable. If you get her to like you as the guy who keeps saying she's surely town, then she'll feel less inclined to vote against you. Simple, manipulative, achievable goal. In fact, you did it with both of the big newbies who were struggling. Hm.

Am I mistaken in thinking that you've said you are not a new player, just new to this forum?

- - - Updated - - -

I played a clarinet in junior high. I have to wonder...has a Clarinet been playing us this whole time?

You're trying hard, Robo, I give you that.

The evils are vets or people that kill strategically. I'm none of that. Val was killed and he was my biggest ally.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're trying hard, Robo, I give you that.

The evils are vets or people that kill strategically. I'm none of that. Val was killed and he was my biggest ally.
    Val was one of the most trusted players and was very unlikely to get lynched. Very few people actually accused him of anything. You similarly weren't getting any attention, and with at least 3 people who were clearly more suspicious than you? Hardly a gamble to kill Val. Also, if you are the cannibal, it wouldn't have been you killing him anyway.

I'll vote you next phase if I'm alive, Robo

Either you or Robo, no others

So there's that

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe I'm too honest with my intentions

So be it. You can try and lynch me today and it'll be a relief cause I'm sure Lora will vote wrong next phase or

Eat me at night and fill your stomach with my tasty savory meat

10+ Year Old Account
    Either "you or Robo". One track mind, or a typo? You decide!

I do not believe that Graeham would agree to lynch you, even if he weren't set on a no lynch. Bwonsamdi I suspect won't vote you since you so fervently defend her. You obviously won't vote yourself. Lora is already on you. I could vote you. Virothe probably only votes you out of frustration and OMGUS because he doesn't like your blind trust in people, but even if he did, that's only 3 people. We need 4 to lynch. I don't think it's possible to get you lynched today, unless scum decide to practically out themselves by being eager to hammer you, and that assumes that either Bwon or Graeham are scum.

Voting for you is probably a wasted effort.

Virothe wants to lynch Graeham like he pretty much always has. That won't happen either.

I also suspect Viro but for my final choice of voting it will be YOU, Robo

I honestly think you're the SK or maybe scum, doesn't matter.

You are incredibly cunning in these last posts in comparison with previous days when you were acting like a fluffy harmless sheep

This change of tone in posts is quite telling

- - - Updated - - -

It's very sly and CONVENIENT for you to suspect me now when you kept silent all these days

- - - Updated - - -

Do whatever it's necessary, but LET IT BE KNOWN

I won't touch the doc or Bwonsamdi

and no, I won't turn against them if they vote for me!

Settled matters need to stay as they are!

10+ Year Old Account
    I also suspect Viro but for my final choice of voting it will be YOU, Robo

I honestly think you're the SK or maybe scum, doesn't matter.

You are incredibly cunning in these last posts in comparison with previous days when you were acting like a fluffy harmless sheep

This change of tone in posts is quite telling

- - - Updated - - -

It's very sly and CONVENIENT for you to suspect me now when you kept silent all these days
    Telling. Very. That I was almost completely absent early on, not even reading the thread thanks to lack of time and energy, and as such unable to post in any meaningful way other than fluff. Additionally, it's easier to get detailed with your analysis and theories later in the game when there is more information to work with.

I think the way this goes is that either we are at a stalemate until the day expires and nobody is lynched, or somebody caves and votes no lynch to end the day. I do not personally think it's in our best interest, instead being of most benefit to the cannibal, but if it is inevitable, why waste time? We are at end game, now, let's all rush forward to the grave!

vote: no lynch