Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Stuck on "Logging in to game server"... oh well, might as well just get some sleep :P

As expected. Streamers having no issues whatsoever, but I got disconnected when I clicked the portal to Acherus and that's all she wrote.

LOL got DCed 1 minute before launch, awesome and now can't login.

Got D'ced the moment I clicked on Acherus portal

World server is down...Kicked once out of a game, after relog - server is full, 4mins queue, stuck in a loading screen and after 2mins get kicked again, now to character select with message: "World server is down". Sooo...

10+ Year Old Account
    After about 4 or 5 very long attempts at logging in ended in failure, now I can't even find my server on the list. Not Full, not Offline, it's gone, it's just gone even.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorgulon View Post
    Stuck on "Logging in to game server"... oh well, might as well just get some sleep :P
    Lol, that's the one silver lining of it releasing in the middle of the night over here, if it ain't working, one can just go to sleep.

got kicked of the server 2 mins before launch. can't log back in. gg blizz like every goddamn expansion.

I've been trying to log in to this game for the past 3 hours. THREE. HOURS.

How on earth have Blizzard allowed this to happen? Back in the TBC/WOTLK days you can understand the tech limitations - there is absolutely no good reason for it in this day in age. Legion launch was good, BFA launch was pretty decent as well.

I'm giving it another hour, otherwise i'm refunding this game. I refuse to pay for this level of incompetence.

One of the issues of playing on the most populated realm in the region. Draenor-EU has been experiencing increasing lag through the evening as we're nearing launch. I made the mistake of logging an alt, thinking I'd be able to log onto my main that I plan to level first in SL, but my character list on the login screen for Draenor is just empty now while other servers seem to work perfectly fine.

Alas, these are the kind of issues I should've expected I'd run into so I guess it's ultimate my own hubris daring to log onto an alt so close to launch that foiled my hopes of playing my main at launch. Who knows if these issues will even be fixed tonight. Best case scenario it'll be possible to play in a couple of hours when some people start going to sleep.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by JacobMarley View Post
    Unfortunately portalling into Stormwind seems impossible atm.

16 years of experience from Blizz, still can't launch an expansion. Mental.
    people need to stop with this armchair expert wannabie opinions,ion said they have THE BEST tech on the market,he legaly cant lie about that,they also have some of the best talent working for them,but at the end of the day things like this cant be helped with quality or experience,its the limitations of the tech that exists,also wow is really really old,that doesnt help....

you may be mistaking wow with some other crap 10000 player games you have played,wow has milions of people trying to log in at the same time

10+ Year Old Account
    I got kicked, managed to log in and now stuck on black screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Nine game launches and who knows how many huge content patches...how do they not know how to handle a huge influx of players by now?
    Read my other sentance

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    As is explained every expansion launch; they know. They just aren’t going to pay for extra servers and bandwidth for a few hours to days of high pop issues.
    It's a multi dollar indie company, understandable. I mean if your yearly revenue barely hits 7,4 billion dollar it's absolutely out of the question

Lol, this is going to make for a great "it was a shitshow" part of the next T&E video. Guess I will straighten my bedroom tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    ion said they have THE BEST tech on the market
    Do you have sources for that? Never heard of that before.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phayde View Post
    Lol, this is going to make for a great "it was a shitshow" part of the next T&E video. Guess I will straighten my bedroom tonight.
    And then he goes "HOWEVER.... i kinda liked it" as always and begins sucking Blizzard's D... as always

Clicked the arch portal. now I'm three attempts in to logging back in before being auto DC'd. Fuck I wish blizzard would properly prepare for this bullshit

5+ Year Old Account
    I get stuck on loading screen for each zone.

No Access to Stormrage when i was originally online soon as i got the first quest Immediately Disconnected