10+ Year Old Account

Leveling actually too fast?

Im really enjoying my time so far. I did every quest I could find in Bastion and im 30% into 55. I heard rumors that it was difficult to hit 60 on the beta, but Im halfway with only 1 zone? Anyone actually having any issues with enough quests?

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Im really enjoying my time so far. I did every quest I could find in Bastion and im 30% into 55. I heard rumors that it was difficult to hit 60 on the beta, but Im halfway with only 1 zone? Anyone actually having any issues with enough quests?
    It was difficult on the beta, at some point, so they changed it. That's what betas are for. So now there's plenty of quests to get you safely to 60.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hm, I had heard about it as recently as a week or two ago. Must have been some last-minute changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Hm, I had heard about it as recently as a week or two ago. Must have been some last-minute changes.
    No the changes were about 6 weeks ago. The thing is: many complained that they didnt get to 60 without warmode on and ignoring ALL sidequests. It was also unintuitve: higher levels were really much xp while quest rewards didnt grow really. So basically at later levels you needed twice or more as many quests per level.
    Last edited by Aurosh; 2020-11-24 at 08:25 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I logged off last night at level 51 after 2 hours and there were people on my server at 54. So probably?