Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by lagiacrux View Post
    best choice by far. not only can you travel through space you can also TRAVEL THROUGH TIME!
    its also bigger on the inside, has a nice personality and can change into whatever you want it to be.
    it also dispenses sonic screwdrivers
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    USS Sulaco from Alien (1979)

Minus the aliens... :P

Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    Question does deep space 9 count as a space ship?

I like convinces and comfort more then exploration myself.

If not I suppose the enterprise.
    I'd take any other space station over DS9, its an old cardassian mining station... and while it looks cool (as strangly opposed to everything else cardassian) every other federation starbase would be more advanced and more comfortable.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    USS Sulaco from Alien (1979)

Minus the aliens... :P
    [IMG].....[/IMG]
    Sulaco is the carrier full of marines from Aliens and from 1986.
    but why a carrier at all ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    A Culture GSV (General Systems Vehicle) or GCU (General Contact Unit.) GCUs are more adventurous but GSVs have more facilities on board. Either way it means I'd get to be a Culture citizen with the full suite of genofixed enhancements including drug glands and the option for biological immortality plus the ability to build pretty much any technology I can dream of.
    GSV, definitely. You could likely have it make a ship for you if you wanted to take a side sojourn, though getting a mind made/assigned to it might be a hassle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Sun Crusher

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    The Heart of Gold
    I second this one; I thought of it immediately when I read the thread title.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    From the Dark Age of Technology, The Phallanx.

I would go/see as much as possible in my lifetime. Which is hopefully centuries with the assistance of the Tech-Priests.
    May I recommend "Speranza" instead, assuming you have full control over it's AI?

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    May I recommend "Speranza" instead, assuming you have full control over it's AI?
    Nah. I don't want a mobile factory. I want a cathedral to the white-hot fury and glory of The Emperor.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Nah. I don't want a mobile factory. I want a cathedral to the white-hot fury and glory of The Emperor.
    But but but black hole guns and time stopping capability?

I dunno, man. It just lacks the majesty of The Phalanx. My choice was not merely based on firepower or capability, but the cool factor of showing up in an ornate monastery fortress to render the judgment of The Emperor.

Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    I'd take any other space station over DS9, its an old cardassian mining station... and while it looks cool (as strangly opposed to everything else cardassian) every other federation starbase would be more advanced and more comfortable.
    If I was going to take a space station, I'd take the Death Star: it has a hyperdrive, plenty of room, and a giant planet-destroying laser for giggles. Going to need to do a lot of decorating on the inside, though: not sure I could stand the cold, lifeless Imperial feeling for too long without going crazy.

But that's just an "if" scenario: I think for the purposes of the thread in general, the Enterprise E. I've always loved the sleek design, it has a decent armament for a Federation vessel (better than the Galaxy-class D, for sure), replicators to keep me supplied with food, drink, clothes and any other material goods I might need, and a holodeck. All the creature comforts you could ever ask for, really.

I suppose the TARDIS would be the only thing to best it in any category, but I've always found the little flying box to be ridiculous beyond words. No offense to fans of Dr. Who, but it's just...not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Osoroshii View Post
    If I was going to take a space station, I'd take the Death Star: it has a hyperdrive, plenty of room, and a giant planet-destroying laser for giggles. Going to need to do a lot of decorating on the inside, though: not sure I could stand the cold, lifeless Imperial feeling for too long without going crazy.
    I think the death star is much too big, it's the size of a small moon.
    I'd imagine that if you are on its bridge (that is probably near the center) and want to go to a hangar to go shopping it would take you almost a day just to get there.
    And where do you get parking spaces for such a big monster? If you park it near a planet you probably cause floods and earthquakes just because of the presence of its mass.
    Last edited by Yriel; 2020-11-30 at 09:21 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    The Exodar.

No need to explain why.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tuor View Post
    The Millenium Falcon offcourse.
    It breaks down all the time...

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    The Exodar.
    No need to explain why.
    That's a good answer.
    A surreal, beautiful piece of art inside and out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Split carrier and destroyer:

Because pew pew.

Quote Originally Posted by smityx View Post
    Any whip with a General Products #4 hull.
    The Long Shot was quite a ship, wasn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    It breaks down all the time...
    But it is the fastest piece of junk in the entire galaxy, that space ship did the Kessel run in just 12 parsecs whille the normal is 20.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    An Eldar Craftworld. I mean its a continent sized spacecraft with plenty of habitats and places to live, you could just have a void traversing civilization.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.