Thread: Zombie Griefing

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Why does everything have to be such a problem in this community?. It's a one week event. Just avoid the city or sitting on the ground for one week and you're fine. Or just don't play for a couple days. I personally couldn't care less about the zombie invasion and got annoyed 2-3 times when someone infected me while camping Sha, but I just corpse run and learned my lesson to just stay mid-air. It's supposed to be disruptive and add this funny gameplay element for a couple days. It's not a big deal no matter how you look at it
    Why does everyone have to dictate to those that don't like the event? People have the right to complain. And it is a big deal to some people. You may not think so, but others do. The only way to keep future events out if you don't like them is to let Blizzard know it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    The event is over Energy well spent, huh?
    I let Blizzard hear about it, so it was energy well spent.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Plenty of people logged in, as SW dying right now proves.
    My server were basically dead. I can cherry pick to fit a narrative too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nubpwn View Post
    People keep using that word, forced. Nothing is being forced...whatsoever.
    Funny, I don't remember ever turning on my PvP flag and have Warmode turned off. Seems that it was forced on.
    Last edited by rrayy; 2020-11-24 at 01:39 PM.

Not sure why people are still talking about the event, its over with, likely won't ever be seeing it again so the people who had a beef with it can now go back to akfing on their mounts and the rest of us can go back to doing anything but afking on our mounts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Why does everyone have to dictate to those that don't like the event? People have the right to complain. And it is a big deal to some people. You may not think so, but others do. The only way to keep future events out if you don't like them is to let Blizzard know it.

- - - Updated - - -

I let Blizzard hear about it, so it was energy well spent.

- - - Updated - - -

My server were basically dead. I can cherry pick to fit a narrative too.

- - - Updated - - -

Iroinc you say that because all you have done is call names, insult people, and look down your nose at them. How is that mature?

- - - Updated - - -

Funny, I don't remember ever turning on my PvP flag and have Warmode turned off. Seems that it was forced on.
    Did Blizzard actually listen to your raging?, nope
    Do they care?, nope
    Does anyone actually care that you disliked the event other than yourself?, the vocal minority I guess.

Overall Id say it was an abject waste of both time and energy you could have spent being more productive else where.

But hey who am I to tell you to not scream at brickwalls.
    Last edited by Addiena; 2020-11-24 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Addiena View Post
    Did Blizzard actually listen to your raging?, nope
    Do they care?, nope
    Does anyone actually care that you disliked the event other than yourself?, the vocal minority I guess.

Overall Id say it was an abject waste of both time and energy you could have spent being more productive else where.
    Blizzard listens to all feedback. Not ending the event early does not mean they didn't listen or that it meant they didn't care. They take in all feedback and I can assure you that I was far from the only one who hated it and told them so.

But why look at how things work when you can just insult someone

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    As the event is now over, annoyance or not, this thread serves no further purpose and will be closed.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead