Thread: "Red Alliance"

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Horde "Red Alliance"

I'm playing on a Horde character, but basically everything I see around is Alliance. Genn is encouraging me to go in the the Maw, where I do questing with Jaina, to find Tyrande who apparently is the new "warchief", and back home I have Calia Menethil is my faction leader.

Is Horde nothing more than "Red Alliance" now?

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tyrande is the new warchief? Saywhat
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

A bit of a jest and trolly thread - but honestly, I couldn't help but to feel the same to some extent.

We got 'blizzard-dead' Thrall that will probably appear now at the start and just disappear as we delve into the expansion and Baine, that I was almost hopeful that he would die in the intro.

I barely got to play last night, but I played alliance. The whole time I was thinking I wonder what the horde are doing at this point in the quest??

You are saying you were doing the same exact thing the alliance were? That's different.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Tyrande is the new warchief? Saywhat
    Tyrande kills Nathanos, Tyrande jumps into the Maw with us, then all I hear from Mograine is how we should find her. Tyrande this, Tyrande that... I'd say I haven't heard any Horde voice, but are there even any voices left to hear?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queendom View Post
    Tyrande kills Nathanos, Tyrande jumps into the Maw with us, then all I hear from Mograine is how we should find her. Tyrande this, Tyrande that... I'd say I haven't heard any Horde voice, but are there even any voices left to hear?
    Well yeah, Tyrande is cool as shit and is the rightful Queen of the Alliance.

Sucks the Horde is a weak faction, constantly needing the help of the faction they're always picking fights with.

As Varian said at the end of Mists, "we will break you."

We have two practically God-tier characters on our faction, maybe even three...

Velen, Tyrande, and Malfurion.
    "A flower.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    As Varian said at the end of Mists, "we will break you."
    So after 4 expansions of "breaking" the Horde it is finally achieved in SL?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, we are Red Alliance now, thanks to Baine and Post-Legion Thrall.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Until the next time the shitty writers need a spark in the Faction conflict to light up so that the mighty heroes of the Alliance can extinguish it again with the neglectible aid of Horde-rebels, yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was a threat.
    Time after time again, our pitiful human leaders have stayed our blade.

Rise up, Night Elves!

Alright, enough RP. That is kind of weird that you guys are also so focused on Alliance leadership. I suppose though, your main leader just jumped ship to the Death faction, so we will see what happens. Surely things will change further into the expansion? I'll be leveling a Horde toon soon enough, but I hope it's at least somewhat different...
    "A flower.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Turns out when you kill three warchiefs, you run out of characters. Who knew? Clearly not Blizzard.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

It was already achieved in BfA following your arbitrary parameters of what "True Horde" constitutes:

Undead human, undead elf, elf, and Baine.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    It was already achieved in BfA following your arbitrary parameters of what "True Horde" constitutes:

Undead human, undead elf, elf, and Baine.
    I haven't provided any "arbitrary parameters" and wasn't talking about NPC races either.

I haven't provided any "arbitrary parameters" and wasn't talking about NPC races either.
    Yeah, you couldn't even do that. I would've applauded your efforts at the very least.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

lol, we still have to help tyrande even in this expansion? after we happily genocided her subjects?
    damn, what a bunch of bufoons these writers...
    12/6/2009 -23/11/2020 rip little deathstalker Ferretti. proud forsaken, enemy of the livings

10+ Year Old Account
    The Horde hasn't felt like the true Horde since Garrosh was our Warchief. At least for a time the Horde felt strong and intimidating for once. Then Blizzard decided to fuck Garrosh's story up and turned him into one of the worst most cliche and uninteresting villains we've ever had. I still consider that short amount of time we had Garrosh to be Horde's best days under the best leadership we've had. Then Vol'jin took over and made the Horde weak again. Vol'jin hardly did anything for 2 expansions before his pathetic death at the start of Legion. Then Sylvanas took over and put the final nail in the coffin.

Now we're so broken up we don't even have Warchiefs anymore we have a pussy ass "council" that would rather just sit around and do nothing and be sidekicks to the Alliance. I'm not one to favor one side as I have several characters on both sides that I enjoy playing very much but it just sickens me to watch the Horde go from strong badass people not to be reckoned with to these weak, tame, puppies that have become more like servants to the Alliance than anything else.

Also that picture with Sylvanas, Nathanos, Lor'themar, and Baine disgusts me. I remember when the Horde consisted of orcs, trolls, and taurens. That was the true Horde. I love blood elves but the Horde is like half elven now with orc grunts serving them. The original horde races have become nothing but cannon fodder for our new elvish leaders. Baine is the only one who's somewhat keeping the spirit of the true Horde alive.

MHGA - Make Horde Great Again.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    A bit of a jest and trolly thread - but honestly, I couldn't help but to feel the same to some extent.

We got 'blizzard-dead' Thrall that will probably appear now at the start and just disappear as we delve into the expansion and Baine, that I was almost hopeful that he would die in the intro.
    Baine won’t die until another “cool” Tauren makes his steady appearance (no, the Highmountain lady chieftain does not count).

btw we remember when we were memeing that?

i 'member

kek
    12/6/2009 -23/11/2020 rip little deathstalker Ferretti. proud forsaken, enemy of the livings

Gee. Reminds me of Cataclysm with Thrall this, Thrall that, Thrall Thrall Thrall...

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    btw we remember when we were memeing that?

i 'member

kek
    could you make one without spikes and more Alliance-y armor?

- - - Updated - - -

also friendly reminder this isn't close to WC3 Thrall's Horde; afaik the Horde made the Alliance bow down to them, not the other way around
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.