Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Chris Brown... both of them sound like pieces of shit to be honest lol

Quote Originally Posted by dipzz View Post
    Christian bale, I think we've all heard the that clip from terminator
    I'm actually ok with with Bale melting down over that. He is a super serious method actor, who obviously puts a lot of energy into being in the mindset of the character is he being...and some guy had his cellphone ringing during shooting.

Less of an asshole, and more of he hit max on stress levels that day. Haven't heard anything else about him being an asshole other than that one time.

I wouldn't know as I haven't met with anyone in real life.

But Jon Voight seems like a right old pisspot. Amber Heard as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    I'm actually ok with with Bale melting down over that. He is a super serious method actor, who obviously puts a lot of energy into being in the mindset of the character is he being...and some guy had his cellphone ringing during shooting.

Less of an asshole, and more of he hit max on stress levels that day. Haven't heard anything else about him being an asshole other than that one time.
    Yep. Actual assholes tend to lose jobs eventually as it becomes evident that they're too much to work with and can't function with other employees.
    Christian Bale is my single number one favourite male actor.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    He was 15/17 what does that do with how he is now?
    He's committed acts of violence against people, motivated by racial hatred. If this were just a case of him being an edgy teen that uses the n-word in jokes or has an incredibly inappropriate sense of humor, that could be overlooked and dismissed; however, this is significantly worse. Stoning black people is not OK.

Also, let's take a look at a list of what he has done throughout his life:
    Quote Originally Posted by The Independent
    What were Wahlberg’s crimes?

In 1986, a then 15-year-old Wahlberg and three friends were charged for chasing three black children and pelting them with rocks while yelling: “Kill the n*****s” until an ambulance driver intervened.

The next day, Wahlberg harrassed another group of mostly black children (around the age of nine or 10) at the beach, gathering other white men to join in racially abusing and throwing rocks at them.

A seemingly unrelated second incident occurred two years later in 1988, when Wahlberg attacked two Vietnamese men while high on the drug PCP.

He called one man, Thanh Lam, a “Vietnam f***ing s***” and knocked him unconscious with a five-foot wooden stick, while punching another man, army veteran Johnny Trinh, in the eye later in the same day. Officers reported that Wahlberg used racist slurs to describe both men.
    - Source: Mark Wahlberg racist hate crimes: The full list of actor's racially motivated attacks
    Last edited by Magical Mudcrab; 2020-11-25 at 05:55 PM.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dipzz View Post
    Christian bale, I think we've all heard the that clip from terminator
    Yeah but the flip side is the news in general doesn’t print retractions or follow ups if they’re not negative, or they bury it. Bale went up to the guy at the end of the day and apologized and I think had a few drinks or dinner with him, can’t remember that part, but it doesn’t get the same play. This was sorted out well before it was leaked.

- - - Updated - - -

and some guy had his cellphone ringing during shooting.
    Imagine if people saw the shit actors in plays do when this happens or they can hear people talking. Just because filming isn’t live for the viewer doesn’t mean it was different for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    I read about that part and still don't see what does have anything to do with the title 'which celebs are nasty in real life', yes, he was racist and was violent WHEN HE WAS A KID, what does that have to do with things right now? if he did those things right now I would have agreed with you 100% but to judge him base on something that happens 30 years ago when he was a kid it's just stupid
    You seem to be having some reading comprehension issues, so let me try to spell it out for you a bit more. Yes the absolutely horrific things he did were when he was a teenager. He also waited until he was 45 years old to apologize to the man he viciously attacked and blinded, and he only did so when he was seeking a pardon.

If he had really changed as an adult and was truly sorry for what he did, why the hell did he wait so long to apologize to the man, and only did so when it would have helped himself get something he wanted? So yeah, he is a nasty fucking adult as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
    ...If he had really changed as an adult and was truly sorry for what he did, why the hell did he wait so long to apologize to the man...
    Or you know 30+ years was a long time ago and he probably had not even thought about it until it came to light... at that time taking responsibility and apologizing was the only thing he could have done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

If he had really changed as an adult and was truly sorry for what he did, why the hell did he wait so long to apologize to the man, and only did so when it would have helped himself get something he wanted? So yeah, he is a nasty fucking adult as well.
    Do you have any evidence that he's a shitty adult? Its not like he doubled down on shit head behaviour. Some people grow up. Some get worse.

I bet when Fred Trump sent his troubled son to military school, he didn't know that son would grow up to the commit negligent homicide of thousands of people.

My mom and my uncle worked in a small custom leather shop outside the film studios here, so they occassionally get some fittings done for local and big name celebs.

Of the bunch the notable bad was Kurt Russell.

MMO-Champion would have to upgrade its server storage space for a complete list.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    Its the Lindsey Lohan rule. We know she's a train wreck but she has enough acting skill to temporarily hide that she's a train wreck.

Also celebs generally have to put up with a lot of bullshit. Your fans might be assholes, your agent is also an asshole, executives are assholes and then there's the legion of shitbirds sending you death-threats just because you fucked up once. I'm surprised that more of them aren't overtly shitty.

I don't know how Keanu does it. This is a guy who's found not one but two naked stalkers in his house. The one time a naked drunk dude wandered into my house was distressing enough.
    Easy. He's Canadian. We are naturally chill.

I dunno, he seems to be kind of an asshole in general. I like him as an actor too, but arrested for assaulting his own mother...

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...er-874851.html

I believe I remember something about Zack Braff(JD, Scrubs) being a asshole a few years back.
    DRAGONFLIGHT BETA CLUB

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks!

Wowwww
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

From personal experience:

Stacy Keibler is about as a big bitch as you can get.

No one else even comes close and I've met Gene Simmons.

Everyone is mentioning Keanu reeves so ill throw Josh Todd out there. He will probably show up to your house if you invite him.

I've been to Jake Paul's mansion in Calabasas, CA a few times. They all seemed psychotic to me.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Is that when he chewed that guy out for walking into his shot or something and told him he was in the wrong job for like 5 minutes?

Apparently he is pretty embarrassed about it and apologised the next day.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalium View Post
    Or you know 30+ years was a long time ago and he probably had not even thought about it until it came to light... at that time taking responsibility and apologizing was the only thing he could have done.
    Yeah ok dude, it's not like we're talking about him calling someone a stupidhead in 2nd grade. We're talking about him beating the shit out of two men for absolutely no reason other than he was a racist piece of shit, permanently blinding one of them, for which he was arrested. You don't just forget about something like that, unless you're a sociopath.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    Do you have any evidence that he's a shitty adult? Its not like he doubled down on shit head behaviour. Some people grow up. Some get worse.
    Yes I do. See the part where he didn't apologize to the man he blinded for almost 30 years, and he conveniently waited until he was seeking a pardon for his conviction. Now he may not be a racist piece of shit anymore, but he's still a piece of shit.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah ok dude, it's not like we're talking about him calling someone a stupidhead in 2nd grade. We're talking about him beating the shit out of two men for absolutely no reason other than he was a racist piece of shit, permanently blinding one of them, for which he was arrested. You don't just forget about something like that, unless you're a sociopath.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I do. See the part where he didn't apologize to the man he blinded for almost 30 years, and he conveniently waited until he was seeking a pardon for his conviction. Now he may not be a racist piece of shit anymore, but he's still a piece of shit.
    We all beat Vietnamese people with 2X4s in our teens. That's how we learn and grow. /s

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moadar View Post
    From personal experience:

Stacy Keibler is about as a big bitch as you can get.
    Can you share? And was this post-Clooney?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.