First week evenings are worst for launch, not midnight first day. That's why they don't release expansions on Friday/weekend, that would be overload.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Having a good time in a dungeon, jump down into a different area, DC and now can't log back. Well, the smooth new expansion experience couldn't last forever
    wow51900102 when logging to the game- server? Didn't have had the chance to play this whole evening..

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    this sucks.. finnaly have a evening off..

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    NIGHTFAE GANG

How amazing was the introduction quest when you join the Nightfae.
    I had a huge smile on my face on the entire thing.

That...was the cutest friggin thing ive seen my entire life.
    Ysera's sighs as Alliance and Horde, again, go to war
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Eh... Elunaria was a planet.
    It's like zantheus is deliberately getting things wrong to make sensationalist statements.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    It's like zantheus is deliberately getting things wrong to make sensationalist statements.
    you said when titans die they go to their realms and titans are beings of order so that would mean they go to the realm of order yeah??
    yet There was a titan soul on Elunaria and we are to believe that is where she has been hidden
    so according to you Elunaria would be in the realm of order
    The sky box in Elunaria shows familiar planets

so either the statement about them going to their plane of order is wrong or Elunaria is in the plane of order

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    you said when titans die they go to their realms and titans are beings of order so that would mean they go to the realm of order yeah??
    yet There was a titan soul on Elunaria and we are to believe that is where she has been hidden
    so according to you Elunaria would be in the realm of order
    The sky box in Elunaria shows familiar planets

so either the statement about them going to their plane of order is wrong or Elunaria is in the plane of order
    We don't know what happens to Titans when they die, the Pantheon was never killed by Sargeras, only defeated.
    Norgannon used his magic to preserve the Pantheon's Titan souls and they all found hiding places across the universe. Some of the Titan soul shards landed on Azeroth and fused with some Titan Keepers.
    Elunaria was the planet Eonar was hiding on, but its not the realm she goes to when she dies - Elunaria isn't a realm and Eonar isn't dead.

Argus is the first and only Titan who is dead for real (aside from the unborn Titan Sargeras killed) and we don't know what happened to him. Whether Titans even go to an 'Order realm' when they die isn't confirmed at all, whether a realm like that even exists is still speculation at this point too. All we have to go on is that Aluneth is from a dimension of pure Arcane.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    We don't know what happens to Titans when they die, the Pantheon was never killed by Sargeras, only defeated.
    Norgannon used his magic to preserve the Pantheon's Titan souls and they all found hiding places across the universe. Some of the Titan soul shards landed on Azeroth and fused with some Titan Keepers.
    Elunaria was the planet Eonar was hiding on, but its not the realm she goes to when she dies - Elunaria isn't a realm and Eonar isn't dead.

Argus is the first and only Titan who is dead for real (aside from the unborn Titan Sargeras killed) and we don't know what happened to him. Whether Titans even go to an 'Order realm' when they die isn't confirmed at all, whether a realm like that even exists is still speculation at this point too. All we have to go on is that Aluneth is from a dimension of pure Arcane.
    Argus was also technically "unborn" (given his titan world soul was pulled out / c-sectioned by Sargeras and then the Pantheon).

Pretty neat that there's weather.

ok so headcanon being headcanon about the realm of order death stuff like i thought

why are people so against the idea that maybe just maybe Argus was more than a dungeon boss??

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Pretty neat that there's weather.

I noticed that it also sometimes rains golden streamers too
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Its literaly Danuser taking a piss.

Whether Titans even go to an 'Order realm' when they die isn't confirmed at all, whether a realm like that even exists is still speculation at this point too. All we have to go on is that Aluneth is from a dimension of pure Arcane.
    It is confirmed. It was in an interview earlier this year, all "magical" beings go to their associated realm on death unless they're already there. That's why Demons go to the Nether. Only Mortals go to the Shadowlands to start a new "life".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I'm not sure if the black rain in Revendreth is better or worse. Kinda missing frequent thunderstorms, though.

Have any Venthyr managed to do "Sojourner of Revendreth" after choosing their covenant? I can't seem to finish the chapter named "The Final Atonement", & it seems to be a common issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    Have any Venthyr managed to do "Sojourner of Revendreth" after choosing their covenant? I can't seem to finish the chapter named "The Final Atonement", & it seems to be a common issue.
    Did you do the quest from Grestis(after the judgement, go back to where the line starts) and the dungeon quest? Those are also part of it.

Did you do the quest from Grestis(after the judgement, go back to where the line starts) and the dungeon quest? Those are also part of it.
    I'll go check, thanks!

Edit: Where do you mean exactly? I did the chain up to & including "Hunting an Insquisitor", but the subsequent dungeon quest doesn't seem to show as a Venthyr: https://www.wowhead.com/quest=58092/...ution#comments

We had a different HoA quest from our covenant sanctuary, but it didn't help with the achievement.
    Last edited by Toybox; 2020-11-26 at 01:44 PM.

I'll go check, thanks!

Edit: Where do you mean exactly? I did the chain up to & including "Hunting an Insquisitor", but the subsequent dungeon quest doesn't seem to show as a Venthyr: https://www.wowhead.com/quest=58092/...ution#comments

We had a different HoA quest from our covenant sanctuary, but it didn't help with the achievement.
    Halls of Atonement: Your Absolution.

It's under Dungeons, but still counts for the achievement.

Halls of Atonement: Your Absolution.

It's under Dungeons, but still counts for the achievement.
    Yeah that one. I've done everything leading up to that point, but it seems to be a bug where players who are Venthyr can't pick it up

Yeah that one. I've done everything leading up to that point, but it seems to be a bug where players who are Venthyr can't pick it up
    I did the dungeon quest in the Covenant to get his medallion so I never got that quest. I guess that's the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    I did the dungeon quest in the Covenant to get his medallion so I never got that quest. I guess that's the issue.
    Same. It's the last thing I need for Loremaster as well. Oh well I'm sure they'll fix it soon enough.