Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Mythic is 233 but in any case, you still won't have gear enough to do m+15 before the current patch is over of you only do dungeons or you can't raid.
    M+ is a waste of time.
    Only the last 2 bosses in the raid are 233, and you don't need full mythic gear to do +15... We routinely did +15s in normal/lfr gear mixes...

All content in WoW is easy. You'll never gear up with dungeons however while you will, as you say, do it in a few weeks while raiding.
    "Never"

13 weeks for guaranteed loadout isn't never. It's probably still well before new raids drop if the past xpac was any indication, since it was like 6 month patch cycles.

Besides that 210 is virtually 213, and you can farm that up much faster than heroic tier raiders will get their loot.
    Last edited by BeepBoo; 2020-11-26 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Raiding should be the highest gear possible - by a large amount. M+ doesn't have lockouts, so you can get a full set of the best gear day 1. It should be worse.
    But it is highest possible even if heroic dropped worse gear. Just heroic raiders don't deserve it, but mythic should for sure be way higher.

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    Only the last 2 bosses in the raid are 233, and you don't need full mythic gear to do +15... We routinely did +15s in normal/lfr gear mixes...

"Never"

13 weeks for guaranteed loadout isn't never. It's probably still well before new raids drop if the past xpac was any indication, since it was like 6 month patch cycles.

Besides that 210 is virtually 213, and you can farm that up much faster than heroic tier raiders will get their loot.
    The insane luck you'd need to get the right item every week for 13 weeks is just crazy. It won't be a thing for the vast, vast majority of players.
    Again, M+ is pointless as a way to get gear.

It's odd becuase it was a fun way to play the game outside of raids and players seemed to hate the WoD system where only raids mattered yet we're back to that now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    Only the last 2 bosses in mythic raids drop 233 items, the rest of the bosses will drop 226 which is the same level loot a weekly 15 chest is, also you still get the max loot from the weekly chest at 14 also, maybe check your info before making bold nonsense claims.

Raiding alone will not get you geared up fast at all, mythic plus is essential to get as much gear as possible for mythic raiding otherwise you are going in with heroic dungeon gear.
    So less than mythic but thats beside the point, having to wait a silly amount of time for some random item that might very well be a chest every week is not a serious way to gear up.

The drops from dungeons are just normal gear and it'll take at least 5 full +15 runs to get every member one item. The content is 100% dead.

Again, mythic is 233 but besides that it'll still take you longer to gear up than the current patch will last making the content pointless.
    What you think about this doesn't chnage the fact that Shadowlands is raid or play another game. No way around that.

Now thats fine I guess, I raid myself. It was fun to have other ways of playing the game though but clearly players had fun the "wrong way".

Shadowlands is really going down as a really lackluster expansion but we all knew that before it was even out of course.

- - - Updated - - -

All content in WoW is easy. You'll never gear up with dungeons however while you will, as you say, do it in a few weeks while raiding.
    You’re delusional mate. I said that people will not gear up in only a few weeks since every boss only drops 3 pieces of loot. It will take a long time too if they only raid.

Mythic raid loot is 226. Only the two last bosses are 233. Stop yourself.

And of course you can gear up in dungeons. You get a piece of 226 every week. That’s much more than what people deserve for simply completing a +15 dungeon. You don’t even have to time it.

Getting gear thrown in your face with no effort is not fun, it’s just lazy. You can find a game to play with cheat codes if you enjoy getting through content without lifting a finger. Some of us actually enjoys the challenge.
    Last edited by Kaver; 2020-11-27 at 12:14 PM.

I think they should remove the chance to get mythic raiding level gear at all from the weekly chest, you only need mythic gear if your doing mythic raiding and even then mythic plus would not be pointless.
    I don't see what's the problem with that, if you're doing m+ you get 1 item per week from the chest it's not gamebreaking and lets people progress their characters. You won't get a mythic raid piece in the chest unless you actually killed that boss on mythic (for example Blizz said you can't get loot from Denathrius in the chest if you didn't actually kill him on that difficulty). If you only do m+, you only get m+ items in the chest not raid ones. Seems fair to me.

- - - Updated - - -

it'll take at least 5 full +15 runs to get every member one item. The content is 100% dead.
    You get 1 item only if you deplete the key. You still get extra item for timing it so 2 per dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    You’re delusional mate. I said that people will not gear up in only a few weeks since every boss only drops 3 pieces of loot. It will take a long time too if they only raid.

Mythic raid loot is 226. Only the to last bosses are 233. Stop yourself.

And of course you can gear up in dungeons. You get a piece of 226 every week. That’s much more than what people deserve for simply completing a +15 dungeon. You don’t even have to time it.

Getting gear thrown in your face with no effort is not fun, it’s just lazy. You can find a game to play with cheat codes if you enjoy getting through content without lifting a finger. Some of us actually enjoys the challenge.
    Nah, it generaly only take a few weeks to gear up in raids.
    Not 2-3 content patches.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wadrak View Post
    I really liked mythic plus dungeons being made less significiant and raiding being more important.

I actually played too little bfa because gearing was so easy...

Every content patch ilvl is increased by cca 30-50.
    And after just few days of running m+ I already had too strong gear.
    While completely skipping raids.

I want gearing to be more difficult and take longer then that.

Its still not too bad for mythic+ but I like it this way a lot more.
    godspeed son, the welfare army will soon be upon you
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Not 2-3 content patches.
    You keep displaying your own ignorance. Gearing in raiding will be much slower than it generally is. So if you think it’s going to be similar to legion/bfa then you’re misinformed.. Maybe even intentionally to fit your agenda.

Also if it takes you 2-3 content patches to gear up in Dungeons in Shadowlands then you’re simply a bad player.

... or there is of course the possibility that you’re simply trolling.

So less than mythic but thats beside the point, having to wait a silly amount of time for some random item that might very well be a chest every week is not a serious way to gear up.

The drops from dungeons are just normal gear and it'll take at least 5 full +15 runs to get every member one item. The content is 100% dead.
    Its not less than mythic all the bosses bar the last 2 drop 226, the last 2 bosses will take long to kill for pretty much most guilds and the difference is so small it wont really make a difference having 1-2 items slightly higher.

normal gear drop 200-207 loot, so its not normal gear, its on par with heroic level gear as mythic 15 drops 210 loot and its the only other way to get gear that high if your not raiding which most of the WoW population will never step past LFR so mythic plus is the only way to get better gear, your obviously not a very good raider or player if you think the content is dead.

Mythic dungeons are the only way to gear up effectively for mythic raiding as you might be lucky to get 1-2 peices of loot a week from heroic raids.

Not 2-3 content patches.
    You do realise the drops are significantly lower this expansion it will be months before you have all the heroic raiding gear not weeks.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Its not less than mythic all the bosses bar the last 2 drop 226, the last 2 bosses will take long to kill for pretty much most guilds and the difference is so small it wont really make a difference having 1-2 items slightly higher.

normal gear drop 200-207 loot, so its not normal gear, its on par with heroic level gear as mythic 15 drops 210 loot and its the only other way to get gear that high if your not raiding which most of the WoW population will never step past LFR so mythic plus is the only way to get better gear, your obviously not a very good raider or player if you think the content is dead.

Mythic dungeons are the only way to gear up effectively for mythic raiding as you might be lucky to get 1-2 peices of loot a week from heroic raids.

You do realise the drops are significantly lower this expansion it will be months before you have all the heroic raiding gear not weeks.
    The fact that he keeps saying mythic loot is 233, after we multiple times have told him it’s only the last 2 bosses, indicates that he is probably trolling.

He’s probably just annoyed that Blizzard reduced the frequency of his welfare loot so now he is trying to annoy people who like the change.

It'll take longer than the current patch is, well current to gear up in dungeons though. Mythic raids will still just take you a few weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

You keep displaying your own ignorance. Gearing in raiding will be much slower than it generally is. So if you think it’s going to be similar to legion/bfa then you’re misinformed.. Maybe even intentionally to fit your agenda.

Also if it takes you 2-3 content patches to gear up in Dungeons in Shadowlands then you’re simply a bad player.

... or there is of course the possibility that you’re simply trolling.
    No it won't and it sure as heck won't take 20+ weeks as it would in dungeons and thats IF you're lucky enough.
    You might very well get just bracers every week from the random lottery.

- - - Updated - - -

The fact that he keeps saying mythic loot is 233, after we multiple times have told him it’s only the last 2 bosses, indicates that he is probably trolling.

He’s probably just annoyed that Blizzard reduced the frequency of his welfare loot so now he is trying to annoy people who like the change.
    Again, dungeons drop are not the same as mythic gear and yes you do get 233 from raids as well.
    That is the point. You either raid or you play something else. It has nothing to do with "welfare", It's not like raids are harder than dungeons.

That was the point of all this: Dungeons are dead as rewarding content. That you don't like M+ has nothing to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by facefist View Post
    But it is highest possible even if heroic dropped worse gear. Just heroic raiders don't deserve it, but mythic should for sure be way higher.
    By this standard, no mythic raider would ever set foot in heroic except to learn fights. The primary gearing method would be the dungeons. That's problematic.

It'll take longer than the current patch is, well current to gear up in dungeons though. Mythic raids will still just take you a few weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

No it won't and it sure as heck won't take 20+ weeks as it would in dungeons and thats IF you're lucky enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Again, dungeons drop are not the same as mythic gear and yes you do get 233 from raids as well.
    That is the point. You either raid or you play something else. It has nothing to do with "welfare", It's not like raids are harder than dungeons.

That was the point of all this: Dungeons are dead as rewarding content. That you don't like M+ has nothing to do with it.
    Stop trolling mate.

You get 226 from 8 out of 10 mythic bosses.

It wont take 20+ week to gear from Dungeons unless you suck.

You get 226 gear every week from doing +15 dungeons. That’s more than enough. It’s still welfare gear.

I love M+ dungeons and I’m not doing them because I’m incentivized by gear. I do them because I enjoy progression and pushing high keys. I don’t need welfare gear to do M+. It will never be dead content to me because I do it for the challenge.

- - - Updated - - -

Each player needs about 13 pieces of loot, even if it went perfect and there was no wasted gear its going to take 9 resets to fully gear everyone in the raid and thats killing all 10 bosses from week 1, most guilds will struggle to clear half the bosses so time to gear would double and you may not even have access to an upgrade.

Mythic gearing alone is gonna take 2-3 months, with mythic plus you will only need slight upgrades here and there but you will be just as good as being full mythic plus.

Your not gonna be fully geared in mythic in 2-3 weeks like you claim, i doubt even you beleive that.

With rng your going to need at least 13 weeks to be full mythic raid geared.
    Last edited by kenn9530; 2020-11-27 at 08:49 PM.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

By this standard, no mythic raider would ever set foot in heroic except to learn fights. The primary gearing method would be the dungeons. That's problematic.
    Doesn't the actual empirical evidence show that your claim is not true? All WF guilds did heroic splits in prior expacs even though m+ dropped higher ilvl, so there is a place for hc raiding even if the reward is in line with its' difficulty.

Doesn't the actual empirical evidence show that your claim is not true? All WF guilds did heroic splits in prior expacs even though m+ dropped higher ilvl, so there is a place for hc raiding even if the reward is in line with its' difficulty.
    No. They did heroic raid one time, and then mythic dungeons a significant number of times.

No. They did heroic raid one time, and then mythic dungeons a significant number of times.
    Just.. nope. They cleared heroic several times with split runs in several tiers. You haven't watched the race right? For example see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7O7VueV6RQ, in which tier heroic was 460 and m+ was 465.. So you're simply lying or talking out of your ass, but my guess is you are just uneducated..
    Last edited by facefist; 2020-11-28 at 10:09 PM.

It's worth noting that one of the main reason split raiding still exists is because Heroic-ilvl raid trinkets are superior to stuff that drops in dungeons (even at higher ilvls). As long as there exists a reason to do split raiding, WF guilds will do it. (Because if they don't, another guild will and they will no longer have a competitive edge.)

Just.. nope. They cleared heroic several times with split runs in several tiers. You haven't watched the race right? For example see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7O7VueV6RQ, in which tier heroic was 460 and m+ was 465.. So you're simply lying or talking out of your ass, but my guess is you are just uneducated..
    No, the amount of mythic dungeons is higher than the number of heroic raids. It's literally common sense.

No, the amount of mythic dungeons is higher than the number of heroic raids. It's literally common sense.
    You said they raided heroic only once, which obviously is not true. Hard to admit you were wrong or what?

I also don't know why you're talking about the number of mythic dungeons because it has absolutely nothing to do with your claim.
    Last edited by facefist; 2020-11-29 at 10:42 PM.