Page 1 of 2
LastLast

No Black Friday Sale?

Like, I know the games not seeing the subs and return they want, but really? No sale on the battle.net store?

Is the game really doing that bad?!

Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    Like, I know the games not seeing the subs and return they want
    And this is based on what?

What actual proof and not opinion do you have of this?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Like, I know the games not seeing the subs and return they want, but really? No sale on the battle.net store?

You are aware that sales are meant to increase traffic and sales, right? Not the other way around? In other words, if you already have strong traffic, you don't need a sale.

Wouldn't no sale mean the opposite?

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    You are aware that sales are meant to increase traffic and sales, right? Not the other way around? In other words, if you already have strong traffic, you don't need a sale.
    Blizzard is a company that's always been looking for profit, so why not have an even stronger traffic and more sales lol

Quote Originally Posted by Illusions View Post
    Blizzard is a company that's always been looking for profit, so why not have an even stronger traffic and more sales lol
    Sales are reductions in prices in order to attract attention - if you've got enough sales already, lowering the prices would just lower profit.

That's why all the stuff you see on sale on Black Friday is shit, overpriced, or old. Never do you see the hottest items.

Do what? Assuming things is bad. Secondly, they advertised a Black Friday sale on the games until December 2nd (might've been first). So there is one going on, the same one that goes on every year.

If you mean the in-game store, that isn't until Christmas time.

Another GaMe Is DyInG thread poorly disguised with a question.

If you're going to make a thread, at least make sure the question you're disguising it with is accurate.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why would they have a sale on a game that just came out Monday? lol.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

15+ Year Old Account
    If they were desperate for money, wouldn't they be doing more sales?

Shadowlands isn't going to be on sale because that literally just launched. And you don't need to buy the base game anymore.

Their other games are on sale, though, and they've got sales for merch ands tuff on their online store, I'm sure.

Like, I know the games not seeing the subs and return they want!
    Except Shadowlands had the most prepurchase of any wow expansions. Ever. I'd wager a lot of people are subbed and playing right now.
    And more are mostly likely to play since the expansion launched not even ONE week ago.

You are basing your assumptions on nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Why would they have a sale on a game that just came out Monday? lol.
    No, on like mounts and character services. I need to race change a bunch of my races which are now utterly ugly with the new options, and a name change for one, and I need the robot dragon and rat mounts.

But as usual, they're all insanely over priced for a game with a subscription, so I have to wait for sales to buy them at normal prices....but it's not happening this year because Blizz is apparently hurting for money.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, on like mounts and character services. I need to race change a bunch of my races which are now utterly ugly with the new options, and a name change for one, and I need the robot dragon and rat mounts.

But as usual, they're all insanely over priced for a game with a subscription, so I have to wait for sales to buy them at normal prices....but it's not happening this year because Blizz is apparently hurting for money.
    You're joking right? They JUST had a sale on character services for like an entire month. It's not their fault that you missed it.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Oh look, another WoW player that failed ECON 101.

No Blizzard is meager with being generous. It can be a bit off-putting. I know I probably would've purchased more swag if they were actually reasonably priced with items. I did end up getting an Arbiter print and a t-shirt.

It would be nice if some of the profits from the print goes to the artist, but I am doubting it. That would be nice. If he would've had some Arbiter pieces on his website I would've purchased it there first. Peter Mohrbacher does such amazing work. I am fangirling a bit but I could imagine how much more different Bastion could've been. It would've been a completely different take. Probably different from my own, but still I bet it would've been interesting. Anyways someone was actually nice enough to link this artist's site.

https://www.angelarium.net/

Hopefully I don't get in trouble posting some of his arts, but some were really outstanding. Only gonna show a couple tho.

I am being sincere that I probably would've purchased a playmat of Arbiter but his site didn't offer it and neither did Blizzard. Too late now. Print it is. Even tho I am not a big fan of prints. I did notice a Queen Azshara one there at the Blizzard store for a long amount of time.(playmat) Yet they have her in the naga form. So I wasn't as interested in it. I enjoy her more in her Elven form.

Anyways I bet there is a lot more talented artist's there too. I still haven't gotten around to dipping into Shadowlands. I have a feeling there will be lots of nice things waiting. I did purchase a t-shirt like I said too. Just because the emblem. Simple enough but I enjoyed it. I really enjoyed lots of the Maw to begin with tho. (armors, bad guys etc)

Players when Blizzard does a Black Friday Sale: lol, Blizzard must be desperate, game's dead gg Blizz sux
    Players when Blizzard doesn't do a Black Friday Sale: lol, Blizzard must be desperate, game's dead gg Blizz sux

Moral of the story: Guess WoW's dead, folks.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Players when Blizzard does a Black Friday Sale: lol, Blizzard must be desperate, game's dead gg Blizz sux
    Players when Blizzard doesn't do a Black Friday Sale: lol, Blizzard must be desperate, game's dead gg Blizz sux.
    I wasn't saying that at all. Instead of complimenting the artist maybe I should've clarified my other points.

I was saying, asking 54.99 for ONE cup by the time you add tax 60$ is ridiculous. Oh here is art prints that can range up to what almost 150.00$? Our the cheapest one is over 30.00$ for a piece of paper. Then the selection is pretty limited for swag in general. People can claim I am being cheap, but for real a singular 60$ cup is barely going to appeal to anyone. I can guarantee that. That's what I meant about the pricing. As for the other picture, I was trying to show what I wouldn't mind sometime in the future. If she ever does make a comeback in a future expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Icelin View Post
    I wasn't saying that at all. Instead of complimenting the artist maybe I should've clarified my other points.

I was saying, asking 54.99 for ONE cup by the time you add tax 60$ is ridiculous. Oh here is art prints that can range up to what almost 150.00$? Our the cheapest one is over 30.00$ for a piece of paper. Then the selection is pretty limited for swag in general. People can claim I am being cheap, but for real a singular 60$ cup is barely going to appeal to anyone. I can guarantee that. That's what I meant about the pricing. As for the other picture, I was trying to show what I wouldn't mind sometime in the future. If she ever does make a comeback in a future expansion.
    I was referring to the OP's post, not yours.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    So now a lack of sales means a game is doing bad?

You... really don't know how the economy works, do you? I mean, that's like saying to people you're starving, and when they offer you food, yelling about how empty your fridge is.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!