Quote Originally Posted by Icelin View Post
No Blizzard is meager with being generous. It can be a bit off-putting. I know I probably would've purchased more swag if they were actually reasonably priced with items. I did end up getting an Arbiter print and a t-shirt.

It would be nice if some of the profits from the print goes to the artist, but I am doubting it. That would be nice. If he would've had some Arbiter pieces on his website I would've purchased it there first. Peter Mohrbacher does such amazing work. I am fangirling a bit but I could imagine how much more different Bastion could've been. It would've been a completely different take. Probably different from my own, but still I bet it would've been interesting. Anyways someone was actually nice enough to link this artist's site.

https://www.angelarium.net/

Hopefully I don't get in trouble posting some of his arts, but some were really outstanding. Only gonna show a couple tho.

I am being sincere that I probably would've purchased a playmat of Arbiter but his site didn't offer it and neither did Blizzard. Too late now. Print it is. Even tho I am not a big fan of prints. I did notice a Queen Azshara one there at the Blizzard store for a long amount of time.(playmat) Yet they have her in the naga form. So I wasn't as interested in it. I enjoy her more in her Elven form.

Anyways I bet there is a lot more talented artist's there too. I still haven't gotten around to dipping into Shadowlands. I have a feeling there will be lots of nice things waiting. I did purchase a t-shirt like I said too. Just because the emblem. Simple enough but I enjoyed it. I really enjoyed lots of the Maw to begin with tho. (armors, bad guys etc)
Thanks, didn't ask