Quote Originally Posted by Strippling View Post
    Firstly, I think void elves should get black and pure white hair options.

Secondly, your comments about blood elves getting blue / dark purple hair options is moot. As it stands, void elves have access to ALL the blood elf skin options PLUS their own void skin options (that blood elves do not have access to). It's only fair then that blood elves have a wider range of hair color options, ranging from void elf-esque colors such as blue, to natural hair colors that they've always had. It'd be hypocritical to think void elves are entitled to natural hair colors because blood elves got blue (from their DK's, not even from void elves) hair, while at the same time void elves already have all the blood elf skins plus their own unique ones. On top of that, it'd be downright unfair to offer void elves and wider range of options (both skins and potentially hair) than their parent race.
    I'd think it would be more fair if Blood Elves got the Dark Ranger/San'layn NPC skin and eyes as options rather than arbitrarily denying Void Elves any color options in the Human spectrum beyond black and white. I prefer more options for everyone, to gating options for specific races.

I do think that Blizzard should share Void Elf hairstyles with Blood Elves, even if they are modified versions, as a sort of recompense for the sharing of skin tones. The hairstyle I use for my character (as seen in my avatar image), is exceedingly popular and I know of several Blood Elf players who'd like to have it. Overall though, I think Blood Elves need more options period. Compared to other core races, Blood Elves really feel like they got shafted.

I'm not sure how Blizzard intends to handle customization for allied races when their time comes. I would expect them to take the path of least effort and simply have allied races inherit straight up copies or modified versions of options from their parent races wherever possible. Several Void Elf hairstyles are already modified versions of Blood Elf styles so there does seem to be a precedent for that. As far as hair colors go though, I'm hoping that Blizzard doesn't just copy the Blood Elf hair colors to Void Elves. It would add salt to the wound that some Blood Elf players felt after having shared their skin tones, and it would make Void Elves look virtually indistinguishable from Blood Elves. While some players would like that, I would not.

At the same time, I don't think it unfair for Void Elves to get at least a few natural human hair colors so long as they aren't identical to the options Blood Elves have or as numerous. As I linked earlier, I think these colors would be fine for Void Elves. And even if that's all they got as far as hair colors go, it would do wonders for appeasing not only those seeking the High Elf look, but also those who simply want more variety. Maybe they want to be portray a half elf that joined the Ren'dorei (I'll be shocked if Void Elves don't get the same ear size options that Blood Elves currently have), maybe they just like the way a particular hair color looks with the glowy tentacles. Void Elves should not be stuck with only hair colors within a given spectrum while everyone else gets a wide range of hair colors.

While this is not as huge a selection of colors as Blood Elves have, it covers the basics while remaining relatively distinct from Blood Elves. Having a single dull beige blonde option that's nothing like any blonde that Blood Elves have isn't an unfair ask in my opinion. It's a somewhat darker version of the blonde option that Humans have and nothing like the variety of blondes that Blood Elves possess. No wide selection of bright platinum or lemon yellow blondes, just one diffused beige option.

As I mentioned above, I do think that Blood Elves should get the Dark Ranger/San'layn skin and eyes so they can have their own "secondary theme" as some on the official forums like to say. On top of that, I don't think Blizzard should allow Void Elves to inherit the distinctly Silvermoon themed jewelry. If Void Elves get any jewelry options, I feel they should be more in the style and color scheme of their heritage armor, though personally, I'd be fine if they didn't add any jewelry options to Void Elves at all.

When it comes down to it though, I think that all of the core races that are still lacking, including Blood Elves, need to have their options fleshed out further so as to be as satisfying as the Night Elf and Human options are, before allied races in general, and Void Elves in particular, get anything added to them. Once the core races have a satisfying selection of options, then the allied races can get their turn. And when that happens, the very first allied race that should get focused on is the Nightborne in my opinion. Of all the allied races they need love the most!
    Last edited by Kyriani; 2020-11-30 at 05:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperator4321 View Post
    I can see how frustrating it could be to have Blizzard half committing to the concept, with the High Elf archetype being playable for the Horde but also having high elves appear on the alliance side while not being reflected in their playable options. How the Silver Covenant essentially have no story or conflict of their own and only exist whenever the Sunreavers/Sin'dorei have plot relevance, has Vereesa even done anything since Three Sisters? how do the Silver Covenant feel about the Ren'dorei, these are questions that should be answered since the Silver Covenant have been a (somewhat) significant part of the alliance storylines (particularly Wrath and MoP).
    Exactly; at the end of the day, due to not being a major playable faction, the Silver Covenant rarely gets any focus, yet still they have repeatedly showed up since WotLK. Like a big part of the request for High Elves on the alliance comes from the game itself continuing to use them as members of the alliance -even when they are never the focus-

TBH I would like if the SC and the Void Elves started to work together, or even merge. Would be fun to see some previously HE members show up as Void Elves.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean you're not wrong. I just think in that scenario it'd be more accurately defined as a faction war, as opposed to a "civil war". In a "civil war" scenario, the thalassian elves aligned with the alliance would stand absolutely zero chance against their kin on the Horde. They'd simply be outgunned.

Plus a civil war wouldn't make sense, when A) we have both Vareesa and Alleria who have expressed their views on wanting to be "reunited with their blood elf kin" (a civil war would not help that), and B) we have in game indicators now suggesting that some high elves have joined the Horde's ranks (suggesting that there is less malice between the Horde and Alliance thalassian groups then has previously existed).
    I do think you are thinking the term "Civil War" in a limited sense; basically I mean a conflict where two groups of a same people want to uphold political supremacy of their people, it's different than a war between two different groups of different origins. I mean Civil War in that sense, conflict within the same people.

Sure Alleria and Vereesa want reunification, but both clearly have expressed it to be under the Alliance, so that would likely lead to open conflict if pursued.

And if you are referring to blue eyes blood elves, sure, we might interpret that as High Elves rejoining QT, but without confirmation that's just speculation, might as well be BE's that regained, or never had, blue eyes. Either way is speculation, hardly confirmation.

But what we do know is that a group of Blood Elves got recently exiled for using Void, AKA the Void Elves, so that's a far more evident argument for their division. I do agree that the animosity is not as high as it was after the Purge of Dalaran, but it's clear that both sides think they are on the right here; with Vereesa believing "BE's can be redeemed" and Alleria outright stating she wants them back on the Alliance, so even if some High Elves have returned to QT -which again, speculation, but likely- doesn't reflect a large scale road to reunification under the Horde.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    the animosity is not as high as it was after the Purge of Dalaran, but it's clear that both sides think they are on the right here; with Vereesa believing "BE's can be redeemed" and Alleria outright stating she wants them back on the Alliance, so even if some High Elves have returned to QT -which again, speculation, but likely- doesn't reflect a large scale road to reunification under the Horde.
    ahh yes I do love me Vereesa's state-sponsored redemptions

The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Plus a civil war wouldn't make sense, when A) we have both Vareesa and Alleria who have expressed their views on wanting to be "reunited with their blood elf kin" (a civil war would not help that), and B) we have in game indicators now suggesting that some high elves have joined the Horde's ranks (suggesting that there is less malice between the Horde and Alliance thalassian groups then has previously existed).
    Vereesa and Alleria never said that. This is just your headcanon. Alleria, Umbric, and Vereesa all want Silvermoon to be part of the Alliance again.

And it's now canon that a lot of blood elves, living in Silvermoon, strongly support the Alliance.

If some High elves have joined the Horde's ranks, some Blood elves have joined the Alliance's ranks too.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    ahh yes I do love me Vereesa's state-sponsored redemptions

Dude I literally said "animosity is not as high as it was after the Purge" and you literally post a picture of the Purge.

What I mean by that is; Vereesa has gone from "murder BE's if they look at you funny" during MoP to "They can ask forgiveness" at the end of Legion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    Vereesa and Alleria never said that. This is just your headcanon. Alleria, Umbric, and Vereesa all want Silvermoon to be part of the Alliance again.

And it's now canon that a lot of blood elves, living in Silvermoon, strongly support the Alliance.

If some High elves have joined the Horde's ranks, some Blood elves have joined the Alliance's ranks too.
    He's not wrong, but he is definitely removing context as to how the remaining Windrunners want that "reunification"

Vereesa says "I still believes that Blood Elves can be redeemed" during Three Sisters, and Alleria says "One day Silvermoon will stand again on the side of the Alliance. I know it" On the Embassy during the AR quests. So it does mean that both want reunification, but clearly do so in a context where BE's are not on the Horde.

And indeed, the new book does confirm that there are Alliance sympathizers in Silvermoon, so it further bolster the idea that a Civil War could be possible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    Fun fact, I made the first three! don't know who added the last 2 colors, but I do really like 'em!

Fun fact, I made the first three! don't know who added the last 2 colors, but I do really like 'em!
    I had a feeling it was your work! I knew the last two weren't part of the original picture but, like you I like them as well. It would fill out the range of color options for Void Elves in my opinion.

3+ Year Old Account
    Dude I literally said "animosity is not as high as it was after the Purge" and you literally post a picture of the Purge.

What I mean by that is; Vereesa has gone from "murder BE's if they look at you funny" during MoP to "They can ask forgiveness" at the end of Legion.
    my bad my mistake, but I don't think the pride of the Blood Elves would allow them to even apologize to Vereesa. Considering that the Alliance High Elves were more than eager to harass and straight up kill Blood Elves and their leader attempted murder to one of their core leaders in broad daylight, and that all of them were still fresh in the Blood Elves' memory given we have Hathorel - no, reunification will never happen and I prefer it that way
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I had a feeling it was your work! I knew the last two weren't part of the original picture but, like you I like them as well. It would fill out the range of color options for Void Elves in my opinion.
    the 4th one is particularly very nice, I really think VE's could really use some nice ombre hair colors!

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean... I don't know if Silvermoon will go to the Alliance. But since Alleria's return, so many hints have been intentionnally spread by Blizzard.

Blood elves in Telogrus Rift, Alliance sympathisers in Silvermoon (Why bother mentionning it ? A portion of citizens favoring the ennemy in a Horde capital, what ?), Alleria telling the player she knows Silvermoon will get back in the fold one day, one of Umbric's goals IS to get Silvermoon back into the Alliance.

"Silvermoon will never be Alliance"

Yeah. Just like :

- Alleria will be neutral/Horde
    - Turalyon will be neutral
    - Stromgarde will never be reclaimed by the Alliance
    - Lordaeron will never be touched/conquered/destroyed
    - Void elves will never get fair skin options

Just wait and see. But I'm fairly confident that void elves led by Alleria will at least try to reclaim it and partially win.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    my bad my mistake, but I don't think the pride of the Blood Elves would allow them to even apologize to Vereesa. Considering that the Alliance High Elves were more than eager to harass and straight up kill Blood Elves and their leader attempted murder to one of their core leaders in broad daylight, and that all of them were still fresh in the Blood Elves' memory given we have Hathorel - no, reunification will never happen and I prefer it that way
    I do agree with that: When Vereesa says "I believe Blood Elves can still be redeemed" Sylvanas scoffs at it, saying Blood Elves don't need redemption. Indeed, While I was pointing out Vereesa's perspective, it's patently clear Blood Elves themselves -in the majority- are okay with their choices and would echo Sylvanas sentiment on that answer.

I hardly doubt Blood Elves as a whole would seek redemption because Vereesa -of all people- thinks they should, lol. And I say this as like one of the 3 Vereesa fans. Beyond Halduron, I don't think in game BE's have any love or even respect for her -not like Alleria, we could say-

Even when I think that Hathorel was meant to portray the extreme -a BE so bent on revenge they willfully throw their lot with Sylvanas even when the rest of the Horde is rebelling- I do agree that reunification is not really on the cards. That being said, I would love an attempt at it that results in failure if it leads to an updated Quel'thalas and a change of the status quo.

Like I really don't want the reunification itself for many reasons, but I do want to see how an attempt at it would affect elves on both Horde and Alliance, you feel? It makes sense from an in universe motivation and it leads to the updating of the zone that was made 14 years ago, but again I don't agree it should actually end with reunification of all Thalassians in one side. That's a bit I particularly don't get about many people's arguments; the civil war just as means for reunification of thalassians in one side. I see the civil war on itself as the end-goal, as content. Like perfect case scenario a civil war ends with both sides realizing they just can't reunite and setting a new status quo, one where VE and HE actually might settle somewhere else.

(Like at most I'd be into the alliance taking control of the Ghostlands)

- - - Updated - - -

I mean... I don't know if Silvermoon will go to the Alliance. But since Alleria's return, so many hints have been intentionnally spread by Blizzard.

Blood elves in Telogrus Rift, Alliance sympathisers in Silvermoon (Why bother mentionning it ? A portion of citizens favoring the ennemy in a Horde capital, what ?), Alleria telling the player she knows Silvermoon will get back in the fold one day, one of Umbric's goals IS to get Silvermoon back into the Alliance.

Yeah. Just like :

Just wait and see. But I'm fairly confident that void elves led by Alleria will at least try to reclaim it and partially win.
    I do agree that there are hints, but that hints only tell us an attempt will be made, not that it will suceed.

And honestly just that would be exciting as content; I really don't see what is gained by the Alliance reclaiming Silvermoon from a narrative standpoint; if anything, it would go against the maxim of keeping the faction's power on each continent balanced.

Yeah. Just like :

Don't forget the Void Lords telling Alleria that the throne of Silvermoon is rightfully hers.

I'd think it would be more fair if Blood Elves got the Dark Ranger/San'layn NPC skin and eyes as options rather than arbitrarily denying Void Elves any color options in the Human spectrum beyond black and white. I prefer more options for everyone, to gating options for specific races.
    I mean, I'd prefer if blood elves got dark ranger options to offer them a second visual theme (as some say on the official forums) to match void elves. In saying that though, I'd also prefer that both void elves and blood elves got options that made them unique, rather than homogenizing them. The "natural" hair colors you linked for void elves though imo could work, as they aren't as "light and bright" as the blood elf options and instead have a dulled undertone (which could fit their theme). Again though, I would simply just prefer that each race get their own unique options that delve into the fantasy of said race, rather than homogenization for the sake of options. Options are great, so long as they're meaningful. in WoW, the game is specifically designed around the concept of two factions that are each unique both in theme and visually. That means that the races should have significant differences, rather than being carbon copies, and that race selection should be a meaningful choice (ie do I want to play a "forest elf" on the Alliance or a typical fantasy "high elf" on the Horde)

I do think that Blizzard should share Void Elf hairstyles with Blood Elves, even if they are modified versions, as a sort of recompense for the sharing of skin tones. The hairstyle I use for my character (as seen in my avatar image), is exceedingly popular and I know of several Blood Elf players who'd like to have it. Overall though, I think Blood Elves need more options period. Compared to other core races, Blood Elves really feel like they got shafted.
    I'd be fine if void elves kept their hair styles unique to them and vice versa for blood elves. I agree though that blood elves are in much need of more options. Tattoos (farstrider and magister) is a good start, runic markings, and dark ranger options. Void elves should get the ear options that blood elves have, and should get jewellery (unique, not the same as blood elves), black + white hair options and a few more hair styles. This is a good start for both races, though given blood elves are the core race they should get the focus first. When it comes to an AR pass (if there is one), then void elves can get some more love (so long as said love does not make them blood elves 2.0).

- - - Updated - - -

I do think you are thinking the term "Civil War" in a limited sense; basically I mean a conflict where two groups of a same people want to uphold political supremacy of their people, it's different than a war between two different groups of different origins. I mean Civil War in that sense, conflict within the same people.
    I know what you mean, it's just that alliance aligned thalassians are in no position to "uphold supremacy of their people" without the actual help of the Alliance.. in which case it'd be a faction war as opposed to a civil war. And if it were to be a civil war amongst thalassians, it'd be as one sided as a war could get. Blood elves would eradicate the alliance aiigned thalassians.

And if you are referring to blue eyes blood elves, sure, we might interpret that as High Elves rejoining QT, but without confirmation that's just speculation, might as well be BE's that regained, or never had, blue eyes. Either way is speculation, hardly confirmation.

But what we do know is that a group of Blood Elves got recently exiled for using Void, AKA the Void Elves, so that's a far more evident argument for their division. I do agree that the animosity is not as high as it was after the Purge of Dalaran, but it's clear that both sides think they are on the right here; with Vereesa believing "BE's can be redeemed" and Alleria outright stating she wants them back on the Alliance, so even if some High Elves have returned to QT -which again, speculation, but likely- doesn't reflect a large scale road to reunification under the Horde.
    There is a blood/high elf who received the new purple eyes. These eyes were specifically stated to be a bug causing female high elf NPCs eyes to change from blue to purple. When the bug was fixed the same NPC (can't remember her name) had her eyes change from purple to blue (same as every other female high elf NPC), indicating that she is actually a high elf NPC in the game files. Now this is nothing breaking, nor is it confirmation of anything, it's just another piece of information that can be used (along with recent blizzard statements) to presume that high elves could indeed be reuniting with their kin in Silvermoon. I mean, not every high elf is a die hard alliance "fan boi", there are many high elves who are/were neutral or in some cases downright hostile toward the Alliance. It isn't unreasonable to assume that they're rejoining their kin in their native homeland. It's not a reflection of reunification under the Horde, but rather a path toward high elves being absorbed by blood/void elves storywise moving forward.

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn't matter whether they want Silvermoon to be part of the Alliance, Dalaran, etc... the fact they want this is proof that they want to be reunified with their kin.

Define "a lot".
    Blood elves are our high elves - Chris Metzen

Yeah. Just like :

I really wish they'd be ballsy, and give the alliance Silvermoon and Suramar - let the blood elves and nightborne become remnant elven races on the horde. Horde doesn't need them any more really, at least doesn't need them having both the kaldorei and Thalassian civilizations while the original incarnations of those races on the alliance are remnants - with the alliance itself ever increasingly shrinking to the horde on all levels of the elder game.

Elves are a great alliance asset, and the one race the alliance cares most about - i never see alliance making a fuss about forsaken, orcs, Tauren, trolls, goblins, Pandas etc, only elves, because they were established on the alliance first, and the alliance has seen first the legacy of the high elves given tot he horde, then shockingly a repeat in 7.3.5 when the legacy of the night elves and their pre-sundering civilization was also given tot he horde.

Face it, after Zuldazar, and the ever increasing gap between horde and alliance, the horde doesn't need the leg up of the alliance elves.

My opinion is that to boost the alliance and re-establish it as well as increase a love for it, the elves on the alliance should now rise to prominence, and it should be at the expense of the horde elves, they should suffer a blow and diminish on the horde.

How it Happens
    They can do that by losing both Silvermoon and Suramar, and it should happen by a large chunk of the Sin'dorei choosing to identify with their high elf heritage, feeling they have sufficiently mourned the dead, and that the horde and it's ideals really aren't for them.

For the Nightborne, they should show how the Nightborne really viewed the genocide and burning of Teldrassil, and how alarmed they became at the horde they'd signed up to, and became increasingly disenfranchised. Furthermore, when the Arcan'dor started reversing the Nightwell changes in many Nightborne in particular the ones born kaldorei, and their kaldorei appearance started returning, blood elven horde zealots started treating them with discrimination and disdain as they were the kaldorei refugees that the Nightborne were friendly with after their help in 7.0

So with the majority of Nightborne now kaldorei again , Suramar chose the alliance and strengthening ties with the kaldorei on the broken isles, which is their heritage, this caused friction with blood elven horde zealots, who polarised the issue, resulting in a few younger Nightborne resenting their kaldorei heritage and seeking artificial arcane methods to retain their Nightborne mutation, which they succeed with, these remain on the horde , but are now at odds with the majority of the city and go to Kalimdor to establish more Nightborne colonies. They are rather disgusted by the choice of most of the others, and don't really care to return to Suramar, vowing to create something newer and much more special.

This is in contrast to the blood elves, who eventually get expelled due to breaking the peace, they vow to cease Silvermoon back and purge every elf that refuses to conform. These blood elves are passionate about the horde, and view the philosophies and ideologies of the high elf and alliance far too restrictive - which is a funny one given how liberal the alliance is on many areas of research, but what they are really saying is that the pursuit of absolute power for absolute control which is very much against the alliance philosophy but very much part of the horde is what they identify with the most.

Consequences

- The horde carries on but with the identity of the orcs, trolls, tauren, goblins, even pandas becoming far stronger and prominent. With developmenet on the elves ceasing, blizzard compensates by developing core horde races more. Think a Pandaren city, more troll tribes and sub-races coming in with the their cities.

- The better alliance elves boosts the alliance population, it makes alliance lovers happier about the faction and htose on the horde who went their for the leves return, this will lower the horde population a little and boos the alliance some more.

- The alliance actually becomes really attractive again - cos face it, humans being amazing hasn't done it for the alliance, and dwarves, draenei, gnomes, worgen etc as nice as they are to niche groups really aren't loved enough to amke any differnece if they are further boosted. It's the elves - the night, high, void elves that need to be amazing.

- Overall I think both the alliance and horde would be better for this. Horde will feel more horde and less elven both in terms of elf lore presnece and elf player presence, whiles the alliance would feel more whole, more traditionally alliance in a way the alliance will appreciate, while the horde core would love their idneitty restored.

- Horde elves will still exist, blood elves and nightborne are still on the horde, they just don't have major assets and aren't playing massive roles like before, they now play similar roles to what the void elves are currently, a small niche powerful group bringing something very differnet, but in small quantities.

- Alliance gains two amazing elven cities, the horde gains 4 new cities, Zul'drak, Zul'aman, Zul'Farak and a new Pandaren city in addition to several new blood elf towns in Azshara zone and Nightborne ones in Desolace, and a horde Pandaren city. Mag'har develop a city in Borean Tundra, but so do the Lightforge in dalaran crater recreating Aucnidouin - so alliance improvements do spill over to some of their other races.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Alliance having in the same time Suramar, Silvermoon, and de facto Dalaran would be super boring imo.

Suramar needs to stay Horde. But Dalaran needs to go on the Alliance again. And Silvermoon should be contested.

Blood elves are so hypocritical on that matter. "Human r evil blabla but can we stay in Dalaran plz ?"

3+ Year Old Account
    Blood elves are so hypocritical on that matter. "Human r evil blabla but can we stay in Dalaran plz ?"
    but Aethas is one of those who practice Anduinism among the Horde

Aethas was the only one who wanted back in Dalaran.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

The Alliance having in the same time Suramar, Silvermoon, and de facto Dalaran would be super boring imo.

Suramar needs to stay Horde. But Dalaran needs to go on the Alliance again. And Silvermoon should be contested.

Tbh, Suramar doesnt need to stay horde at all it's the kaldorei civilization, horde already have the civilisation of the trolls and all their playable races, why do they need the civilization of the night elves too?
    They dont..

Further to that I would re establish the high elves and give Silvermoon to the alliance, replacing its presence on the horde with Zul'aman and Zul'drak - elevating trolls on the horde and reducing elves to a remnant. As it should be.

In time, several expansions into the future, the remnant blood elf and exile nightborne can build something cool if blizzard feel the horde needs elves again to grow, but I think relying on elves for the horde isn't good for their faction nor its identity and flies in the face all the things they profess they want to achieve by having two separate factions maintaining the original heart of the factions.

I could understand it when the horde were vastly outnumbered, but it seems silly to continue especially when the reverse is true at end game, and the alliance is the one vastly outnumbered.

The horde should keep blood elves and nightborne only in name and model and lose everything else about them to the alliance . It fits if we are honest, the Thalassian and kaldorei kingdoms really arent needed on the horde, they are necessary on the alliance though, the elves are the only race the alliance cares about and the core horde fans really want their influence rid off and restored to the core horde races which the elves aren't really, just like the alliance want the restoration of the strong alliance core races which includes the high elves and the kaldorei.

At this point its unnecessary for the horde to have the night elves' and high elves' civilization and both alliance and the horde would fair better with them replaced. On the horde, they will fair better by the elven influence and infrastructure of the blood elf and nightborne replaced by horde races like trolls and orcs/pandas etc getti g more cities and assets to replace the elven ones lost to the alliance, while the alliance will fair better with their high elves and night elves actually shining once more on their faction..

Only the horde elf fans would complain, but it would cause a few of them to return to the alliance where they should be if elves is what they love boosting alliance numbers a little, and for those of them who hate the alliance, well, they fit nicely with the alliance hating remnant blood elves and nightborne who would still be on the horde, forever resenting the high elves and night elves for gaining their stuff back which is what you want in faction enmity.

Horde becomes more horde, alliance becomes es more alliance, and all it toom was to reverse the horde elf push funny that huh

everyone sure loves crapping on the horde.

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    everyone sure loves crapping on the horde.
    How so? Explain!

how about Alliance not touch Silvermoon and Suramar. How about the alliance care about its own stuff for once and not touch horde things.