Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    I don't understand whats the logic behind alliance getting 30% even tho they are swarming WM right now. It's like 80%-20% alliance horde ratio in WM and they get 30% bonus.
    May be Blizzard just don't like me, but when I was playing BFA, I noticed interesting thing. I have both Horde and Alliance characters. And when I was playing Horde character, I always had ton of Alliance around. But when I was playing Alliance one, opposite thing was happening. Wanted to make fun screenshots at some point, but didn't bothered.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Horde here, EU, I met a grand total of 3 alliance players while leveling to 60.

3+ Year Old Account
    Tell that to the 15-20 Horde camping the lava pit quest objective in Maldraxxus. Forcing people to turn off WM to progress and using /spit on those that come back with it turned off. You deserve less than 10%.
    First few days I met one Horde player while leveling. Now my shards are overrun and it's always the Horde doing the ganking as soon as they have an advantage. I guess payback time if you get ganked this time around. As Horde used to say all the time: "suck it up, buttercup".
    Last edited by Artale; 2020-11-30 at 11:00 AM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    Your feeling ≠ reality. I'm pretty sure if you play alliance, you see exactly the same. And blizzard itself have the correct numbers, so nope, there are not more alliance than horde in Warmode.
    I mean it depends on the region. In the US Horde dominate Alliance which is why Alliance get the buff. however, on Oceanic servers the pendulum definitely swings the other way and because we are lumped in with the US server group the Alliance get a 30% buff while being the dominant force

Warmode is balanced in the sense that any shard with the lower population faction (IE Alliance) participating will have at least 50% of the players in that shard be from that faction. Because there's a surplus of Horde players with warmode on, the remaining Horde players get put into shards with 0 Alliance players present.

In other words, Alliance will only experience balanced warmode shards while Horde players will sometimes experience balanced warmode shards, other times warmode shards devoid of Alliance players.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

10+ Year Old Account
    Dawww you finally had a moment of PvP where you did not outnumber blue side 3 to 1? Insane. Truly thread warranted.

No it's not the same. There have many evidence here in mmo-champion https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...buff-is-a-joke
    You saying the same thing twice isn't evidence.

If you don't like it, turn off WM.

Alliance always dominates the cluster Ragnaros-EU is connected to.

They need to start forcing shards to collapse into each other. When one side gets overwhelmed, they just leave. That gives you an incredibly unbalanced shard. You'll find that there are far more horde majority shards than alliance ones hencec the buff being in the alliances favour.
    RETH

just stop tryharding if you dont wanna participate in wpvp. the whole point of warmode is to force people to work together against enemy players. If you dont want to pvp turn wm off. The bonus is not nearly as "important" as it was in BFA...anima is not nearly as important as azerite.
    So just chill and if it gets on your nerve turn it off. Had to made that choice too on saturday when a lot of grps phased and camped maw on my server...its not a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackstraw View Post
    So you leave the other half of the population with a 30% and no inconvenience?
    Go actually play Alliance first before you make any comparisons.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackstraw View Post
    Alliance has overall stronger racials on paper,
    Nope it doesn't. Dwarf racial was looking to be strong for Nathria but it got nerfed to not work on the abilities it was actually countering.

- - - Updated - - -

In MDI everyone was already playing alliance.
    Doesn't matter what ppl do on detached tournament realms. On live everyone's horde, except Australians.
    Last edited by Marrilaife; 2020-11-30 at 12:25 PM.

Extra rewards should be gone from War Mode then it would be good.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Yeah, overall faction balance is in horde favor, but the sharding tech is busted, meaning they are usually heavily biased to one side. It was the same during prepatch. I would see only horde in icecrown on my main and horde alts. Then I've leveled a few alliance chars and it was the same most of the time, so I've switched WM off. But strangelly, even with it off, I would only see horde chars on bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Extra rewards should be gone from War Mode then it would be good.
    then it would be dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Artale View Post
    Forcing people to turn off WM to progress and using /spit on those that come back with it turned off. You deserve less than 10%.

Things that obviously never happened due to game mechanics for 300, Alex.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand whats the logic behind alliance getting 30% even tho they are swarming WM right now. It's like 80%-20% alliance horde ratio in WM and they get 30% bonus.
    Oh man, what was it Horde kept saying during BFA when Alli complained about not being able to do anything, which rendered their 30% buff useless and the Horde basically got a free 10% buff all expansion...

If you can't handle it, turn off WM? That sounds about right, and it also sounds like you can't handle it, so you may just want to turn it off.

Or you know, also just group up. A few shards get huge groups because Alli have to do that to do anything, if you group there's a good chance you'll fall onto one of the many free Horde shards.
    Last edited by Jazzhands; 2020-11-30 at 12:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Because right now the entire concept of "war mode" is just broken awful. It's nothing but roaming raids ganking people trying to quest with bonus EXP. There's no actual pvp going on.
    Did war mode happen to you? Were you killed by the naughty Alliance while all you wanted to do was get your bonuses without feeling any more stress than just normal leveling because you chose red at character creation?

Well I have a solution: turn war mode off.

If anything, its a weird system. On my Alliance toons, I encounter Horde everywhere. On my Horde chars, I meet no Alliance characters. I wonder why..

They promised me a plagiarism free assignment. To my surprise, they even sent me a plagiarism report of their paraphrase checker. Taking everything into consideration,
    I would recommend write my essay for me to my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Go actually play Alliance first before you make any comparisons.
    Actually done. And I still can't fathom why my money are valued less than another customer.

I mean, would play PvP on regardless. It's the undeniable bias that gets me.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Nope it doesn't.
    Opinions are opinions.