Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Question where is BROXIGAR?

did he end up in Maldraxxus or Ardenweald?!!?
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    We don't know.

And it's ok.

Part of me thinks Sargeras would have took his soul and took special care to torture it for eternity kind of like they were doing with Ner'zhul. To Sargeras, a being like the Kyrian would be no problem to dispatch and I don't think even the Primus themselves would have been able to retrieve Broxigar from the Legion if Sargeras had been watching him. Even normal demons seem to be able to keep souls locked down, so Kyrian in general trying to retrieve Brox is probably something that wouldn't happen. It does seem kind of shitty now in hindsight that the Kyrian don't fight to retrieve the souls from enemies like the Legion or the Scourge. As for where I think he would be placed, I don't think he himself has as connection to nature - he's friends with Cenarius, so unless Cenarius left a mark on Broxigar to ensure he would reincarnate as a Wild God to protect Azeroth or something I think his soul would be definitely bound to go to Maldraxxus as the greatest orc warrior that ever lived. He freaking nicked Sargeras - and that has to count for something. But no yeah, the Legion probably grabbed his soul rather than letting him go off to the afterlife. I don't think there's a chance he got to go to the Shadowlands, as much as it would be nice to see Broxigar. Actually, having Brox reunite with Tyrande in Shadowlands would have been probably one of the few was Tyrande could have gotten some perspective. The scene in the War of the Ancients where Brox calls Tyrande a Shaman is still something I think about once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    With 2Pac and Elvis.

Honestly, we don't see every lore characer in Shadowlands just because they are dead. We only see a smaaaaaaaaal part of the shadowlands int he first place.

The only reason we know anyone at all is because it is a azeroth centric game. Storytelling reasons basically. realistically we would not meet anyone ever we know as there are way too many worlds in the whole universe. The coincidence would be out of this world.

I don't want to see him lol. He, Krasus and Rhonin were shoehorned by Knaak into a story they had nothing to do with. I don't want to see any of these awful characters in the Shadowlands.

I am sure he is in whatever part of Shadowlands where they store planks of wood.

So I guess Bastion.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    I don't want to see him lol. He, Krasus and Rhonin were shoehorned by Knaak into a story they had nothing to do with. I don't want to see any of these awful characters in the Shadowlands.
    I like how Golden became popular just for removing those characters... only to replace them later with her own awful cast.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    In the Knaak-lands, where he belongs.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    I liked the war of the ancients trilogy.

Hopefully in the garbage with the other Knaak fanfiction.

He can be anywhere in the shadowlands.

10+ Year Old Account
    I seriously don't understand the fascination with Broxigar...

Woopedi-doo, he killed demons and barely scratched Sargeras with a MAGICAL AXE. I'm sure Grom, Garrosh, Varok, and maybe even Thrall could've done it if they had the Axe of Cenarius.
    Last edited by Dalheim; 2020-11-30 at 12:20 PM.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

10+ Year Old Account
    Didnt he die in the Twisting Nether and therefor his soul would not be able to get to the Shadowlands?

7+ Year Old Account
    In one of the countless afterlives.

And why the bloody fuck would he go to Ardenweald of all places?

Quote Originally Posted by Nutri View Post
    Didnt he die in the Twisting Nether and therefor his soul would not be able to get to the Shadowlands?
    ????

Brox was not a demon.

Formerly known as Arafal

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    didn't he die thousands of years prior to current events? I mean he would've probably gone to Maldraxxus or was thoroughly punished by Sargeras; either way he is probably very dead or wished he was dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    didn't he die thousands of years prior to current events? I mean he would've probably gone to Maldraxxus or was thoroughly punished by Sargeras; either way he is probably very dead or wished he was dead
    He is super dead.

The last thing Krasus saw of him was being dead and pierced on Sargeras sword.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

????

Brox was not a demon.
    Yes I know, but what I meant is wouldn’t his soul be trapped in the Twisting Nether if he died there.

He died on Argus after helping stop Sargeras from going to Azeroth. There's a very, very good chance the Legion did something with his soul and he never went to Shadowlands.

I'm surprised so many people don't like the Knaak characters that were added in the WotA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    I'm surprised so many people don't like the Knaak characters that were added in the WotA.
    Because they are pet characters with a ridiculous amount of power.

In later books it just continues - like Rhonin creating a ''Raptor Army''.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordheim View Post
    Because they are pet characters with a ridiculous amount of power.

In later books it just continues - like Rhonin creating a ''Raptor Army''.
    TBH I didn't like them either. I think the story would be better if they just focused on the Night Elves.