I wonder what the Larion/Phalynx choice will he used for in future patches. Free mount? The BFA Kul Tiran ship name you choosed wasn’t used again, but it could appear in the future.

Also I suspect every covenant will get a free innate flying mount but unsure the species for each. Kyrian might get the owl horse, Venthyr could get a dire bat, Night Fae may get a Sylvar winged dragon (that is different enough from the shop mount) and Necrolords... don’t know.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    I wonder what the Larion/Phalynx choice will he used for in future patches. Free mount? The BFA Kul Tiran ship name you choosed wasn’t used again, but it could appear in the future.

Also I suspect every covenant will get a free innate flying mount but unsure the species for each. Kyrian might get the owl horse, Venthyr could get a dire bat, Night Fae may get a Sylvar winged dragon (that is different enough from the shop mount) and Necrolords... don’t know.
    I belive the choice is just an artifact of a previous stage of development where Kyrian players had to choose between getting Phalynx or Larion mounts from the covenant rewards.
    I believe it was removed because it didnt do much more than further restrict an already restricted pool of mounts, not to mention Blizzard likely didnt manage to find anything similar for other covenants.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    It could be Denathrius doing it... by using Argus.

True Nathrezim 5D chess way would be to manipulate both Legion and Azerothians in way that would end up with corrupted Titan of Death dying and knocking out the Arbiter.
    Yeah, basically this. Though, it's not the Death Titan's soul that fucked the Arbiter. It was the corrupted magics from Argus returning to the area they originated from, which corrupted the Arbiter, imo.

Some monster brought Blanchy to her corpse and it dismounts them.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

It could be Denathrius doing it... by using Argus.

True Nathrezim 5D chess way would be to manipulate both Legion and Azerothians in way that would end up with corrupted Titan of Death dying and knocking out the Arbiter.
    ok lets say for the sake of argument that it was simply denathrius
    its possible but i cant think of anything more boring

now the dagger saying that killing argus allowed them a great victory...what if she wasnt working for the void since they seemingly betrayed her. She could be working with denathrius and the jailer and the whole "the victory here as helped us open the way" might have been because with the death of the titan of death then there is not check in place as like a secret weapon to stop the jailer. Its like taking the hulk and Thor away from the avengers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Yeah, basically this. Though, it's not the Death Titan's soul that fucked the Arbiter. It was the corrupted magics from Argus returning to the area they originated from, which corrupted the Arbiter, imo.
    im doubting there was any corruption energy though i mean he was red but maybe that was his true magic at least based on the mechanics

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    im doubting there was any corruption energy though i mean he was red but maybe that was his true magic at least based on the mechanics
    Generally Death Magic uses Blue and Black visuals. Red and Black currently only come from Revendreth's Anima infused spells. Argus started with regular Blue and Black, and switched to Red in Mythic phase.

50-60 in about 13 hours doing nothing besides mining & herbing, making about 580k gold on my realm in the process. Can't moan at that In time for a round of M0s tomorrow as well!

Generally Death Magic uses Blue and Black visuals. Red and Black currently only come from Revendreth's Anima infused spells. Argus started with regular Blue and Black, and switched to Red in Mythic phase.
    is it possible he was absorbing anima from the shadowlands during??

Only managed to do 2 Mythics this week

Slummed it up like a filthy casual in the first 3-4 days, reading quest text and taking my time with plenty of breaks. So much for optimal gearing week 1. A measly 165.

I had a wow-related revelation last night when I was playing.

I was in Torghast and thought to myself "this is kinda boring".

I looked back on all the stuff that is to be done in Shadowlands (ie. "chore list") and wondered to myself if I really wanted to go through it all again.

Such thoughts come and go for me when it comes to WoW. Never this early into a new expansion though. I wonder if that's a sign...??

Okay, after I read it in the official forums I don't know why I didn't recognize it immediately, because it's so obvious what happened to the Primus. The Maldraxxus storyline doesn't tell us what happened, but does the Necrolords campaign?

Upcoming spoiler:

The Runecarver is obviously and undoubtly the Primus that lost his memory. Do you think this will be some kind of "Torghast" storyline or will we get to know more about his fate in a raid?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

is it possible he was absorbing anima from the shadowlands during??
    He was being empowered by Sargeras. It didn't come from some unknown at the time source. Sargeras' sword was also giving off the same energy.

Don't just look at the colours, though. Blizzard is pretty deliberate in their visual design, and what Argus is wielding doesn't look like the Anima the Venthyr use beyond using similar colours.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Okay, after I read it in the official forums I don't know why I didn't recognize it immediately, because it's so obvious what happened to the Primus. The Maldraxxus storyline doesn't tell us what happened, but does the Necrolords campaign?

Upcoming spoiler:

The Runecarver is obviously and undoubtly the Primus that lost his memory. Do you think this will be some kind of "Torghast" storyline or will we get to know more about his fate in a raid?
    I think a little of both
    9.1 or 9.2

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    He was being empowered by Sargeras. It didn't come from some unknown at the time source. Sargeras' sword was also giving off the same energy.

Don't just look at the colours, though. Blizzard is pretty deliberate in their visual design, and what Argus is wielding doesn't look like the Anima the Venthyr use beyond using similar colours.
    His sword still has that whole “watching you” debuff which....wtf

I am still hung up on the dagger
    The death of Argus and sealing of sarg led them to a great victory

Personally I’m gonna say it’s because we took Argus out of the way and that Xal is working with the dread lords. What better victory than killing the one possible threat to the jailer

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xorzor View Post
    I had a wow-related revelation last night when I was playing.

I was in Torghast and thought to myself "this is kinda boring".

I looked back on all the stuff that is to be done in Shadowlands (ie. "chore list") and wondered to myself if I really wanted to go through it all again.

Such thoughts come and go for me when it comes to WoW. Never this early into a new expansion though. I wonder if that's a sign...??
    It’s ptsd from BfA

It’s ok friend...you are safe now

Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    His sword still has that whole “watching you” debuff which....wtf

I am still hung up on the dagger
    The death of Argus and sealing of sarg led them to a great victory

Personally I’m gonna say it’s because we took Argus out of the way and that Xal is working with the dread lords. What better victory than killing the one possible threat to the jailer
    Either that or we upset the balance of the forces enough that the others feel confident making power moves.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post

Upcoming spoiler:

I mean, it isnt undoubtedly true, there is solid evidence for both sides that strengthens the theory either way, things like the number of fingers for instance, which could be deliberate, or could be a simple oversight. There is also the questiion of how long the person has been in the Maw, if we take it at face value then the timelines don't add up, but if we assume time-shenanigans are afoot then it fits slightly better.

The main problem is simply that the Necrolord campaign presupposes we wouldnt just leave him there, whereas game mechanics likely means he will stay there indefinitely.

- - - Updated - - -

On a different matter though. Looking at the Soulbind room I feel confident in assuming we will get at least one more soulbind per covenant. If that is true, who do people think it will be? And will Blizzard make it slightly better than the others deliberately?

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    The main problem is simply that the Necrolord campaign presupposes we wouldnt just leave him there, whereas game mechanics likely means he will stay there indefinitely.
    I don't really see much of an issue with him being relocated to Maldraxxus or Oribos. You're not going to visit him daily anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I don't really see much of an issue with him being relocated to Maldraxxus or Oribos. You're not going to visit him daily anyway.
    It would be weird if he stayed anywhere but hte seat of the Primus though. Maybe if he is released in a future patch with a new zone, still though.

I guess we will see what will happen. The Necrolord campaign is all about uniting the different houses and such right now anyways, most likely the next raid will deal with the Maldraxxus stuff anyways, so it might come up then.

why isnt there an AH in bastion?

3+ Year Old Account
    Hi, what's the best way to farm gold in Retail in non-Shadowlands content? I just need 20-25k to buy a WoW token for my sub.

why isnt there an AH in bastion?
    Because there never is AH in expansion cities.