Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    3+ Year Old Account
    They're like gods to us, and gods don't have to abide by our 'rules'. If Sargeras wanted to shrink himself down to humanoid size, then why not?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Also, no one was "confirmed" to be the Winter Queen's sister.
    Winter Queen says Ysera is her sister's pet, and Eonar is the one who fostered Ysera and gave her all her abilities. There's "unconfirmed" and then there's "all but spelled out for you."

This is like saying Uther isn't confirmed Forsworn because there isn't any text in the game explicitly saying "Uther is Forsworn", we just see him purple and hanging around with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    Winter Queen says Ysera is her sister's pet, and Eonar is the one who fostered Ysera and gave her all her abilities. There's "unconfirmed" and then there's "all but spelled out for you."

This is like saying Uther isn't confirmed Forsworn because there isn't any text in the game explicitly saying "Uther is Forsworn", we just see him purple and hanging around with them.
    Eonar had one encounter with Ysera where she empowered her. What do you mean "fostered"? Why would a Titan rule over the Life plane/Emerald Dream? Again, she has just as much a connection to Elune as she does to Eonar. I laugh at anyone who tries to "confirm" one over the other based on of a few lines of dialog.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Soikona View Post
    But sargeras held back, to not kill him, so that he can take his attacks. You are still contradicting yourself.
    Yes, he did hold back. But he still fought Sargeras for days and held his own. Hell, his defiance prevented Sargeras from corrupting him. It's not a contradiction. He held his own. The same way Aggramar held his own against Sargeras, even tho Sargeras' fel power was superior.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post

Oh, and to add onto that: There is a legendary memory you can legit buy from the Wild Hunt quartermasters called: "Memory of Eonar!"

- - - Updated - - -

Eonar had one encounter with Ysera where she empowered her. What do you mean "fostered"? Why would a Titan rule over the Life plane/Emerald Dream? Again, she has just as much a connection to Elune as she does to Eonar. I laugh at anyone who tries to "confirm" one over the other based on of a few lines of dialog.
    The Emerald Dream isn't really the entirety of "the Plane of Life". It's a realm that was tampered by the Titans, and is connected with Ardenweald in the seasonal factor.

Elune actually has connections with BOTH Eonar and the Winter Queen, as Eonar's sanctuary is also called "Elunaria". Also, Elune doesn't fit with the whole "Spring/Summer" vibe of things, whereas Eonar does.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    They're like gods to us, and gods don't have to abide by our 'rules'. If Sargeras wanted to shrink himself down to humanoid size, then why not?
    Basically this lmao. Hell, Archimonde and KJ can do the same thing aswell, and they were empowered by Sargeras.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    Titans don't need a real body, they are made of pure energy

Basically gigantic sentient arcane dust clouds who can modulate their size as needed (most likely with a limit, I don't think they can shrink to human or even giant size but I'm just guessing)

Their "standard size" is most likely just the most convenient for planet shaping aliens. So they can literally shape the planets they visit with their hands.
    Yep. A Titan's true form is their astral form. You specifically see it with Sargeras aswell in game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eonar had one encounter with Ysera where she empowered her.
    By "encounter" you mean raise her into sentience, it's kind of the single most important event of Ysera's life.

Why would a Titan rule over the Life plane/Emerald Dream?
    Do you even know who Eonar is? That's exactly her job, less the Emerald Dream more the plane of life.

Again, she has just as much a connection to Elune as she does to Eonar. I laugh at anyone who tries to "confirm" one over the other based on of a few lines of dialog.
    You think Elune is as small-time as the winter queen to be just her sister? Eonar is roughly equivalent to the winter queen, I'd say Elune would be more of a mother figure to all these lesser gods of nature. Eonar has items floating around the zone, too. Blizz is just trying to go "look the pantheon of death is like the pantheon of order, see?" Elune will come later as something bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyux View Post
    I don't think it's properly discussed, but my interpretation is that they are naturally as big as a planet, as we saw Sargeras, but they can choose to take a smaller form, as we saw in the Antorus ending cinematic.

Eternal Ones may be similar in power or role, but nobody said anything about their size.
    Which would be weird. The entire point of constructs like the Watchers is that the Titans couldn't shrink and size and deal with threats like the Old God without heavily wounding the planet. I took the small (relatively) size of the Pantheon and Argus to be a result of all of them being at a fragment of their full power after being defeated by Sargeras/tortured for eons respectively.

That does raise into question why the Seat of the Pantheon can accommodate these smaller sizes, shouldn't the place be as big as a solar system anyway? Maybe that can change size as well.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    Yes but some people forget that the titans we see at the end of Legion expansion arent in their true original bodies. These bodies created by Sargeras as an avatar and even their strength arent the same anymore, they were super weakened.
    What you say is true, but it does not refute Dartheo's statement. Sargeras, for instance, personally duelled the leader of the Aldrachi, and there was no mention of him creating an Avatar for that purpose.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Which would be weird. The entire point of constructs like the Watchers is that the Titans couldn't shrink and size and deal with threats like the Old God without heavily wounding the planet. I took the small (relatively) size of the Pantheon and Argus to be a result of all of them being at a fragment of their full power after being defeated by Sargeras/tortured for eons respectively.

That does raise into question why the Seat of the Pantheon can accommodate these smaller sizes, shouldn't the place be as big as a solar system anyway? Maybe that can change size as well.
    They probably made the Keepers because they were far too powerful, than it was about size. Y'shaarj was just a way to deal with the Old God quickly. Reminder, the Titans fought Sargeras on the planet of Nihilam. So, unless that Planet is as big as a solar system cluster...

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    They probably made the Keepers because they were far too powerful, than it was about size. Y'shaarj was just a way to deal with the Old God quickly. Reminder, the Titans fought Sargeras on the planet of Nihilam. So, unless that Planet is as big as a solar system cluster...
    The Pantheon fought Sargeras near Nihilam, not necessarily on it. The energies created by their conflict engulfed the entirety of that world and changed its physical makeup - making its natural metals nearly indestructable, as well as granting them life-leeching properties.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

And the first Raid end boss is a being with power that rival that of a Titan/God?

I really dont understand the "Player" power level. Guess we gonna get some imba npc help again.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    The Pantheon fought Sargeras near Nihilam, not necessarily on it. The energies created by their conflict engulfed the entirety of that world and changed its physical makeup - making its natural metals nearly indestructable, as well as granting them life-leeching properties.
    Ah, that's weird. Cause the art showcases Sargeras fighting with his Legion on Nihilam as well. Who knows. Could've been an Avatar? But I doubt it. Was probably an early Fel Sargeras.

But still, I'm still pretty certain Sargeras can change his size. I'm sure other Pantheons can do the same, such as the Pantheon of Death.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffe View Post
    And the first Raid end boss is a being with power that rival that of a Titan/God?

I really dont understand the "Player" power level. Guess we gonna get some imba npc help again.
    You mean Denathrius? Or Ragnaros from MC (AKA the true first Raid end boss lol)?

Cause yeah, Denathrius can easily be argued as being Titan Level, I daresay even Titan+, due to the Jailer amps he's most likely getting.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I'm almost 100% certain that, if we do get a Light/Shadow expac next, we'll probably get a Dungeon or a Mini-Raid (Likely a Mini Raid) where we'll have to fight Sargeras at the Seat of the Pantheon + The Realm of Order and defeat/subdue him in Combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    As in their size. They are supposed to be these huge creatures that spread across a continent. What we got ingame isn't what they are supposed to be. Then again, it makes sense due to gameplay.
    What we got in game was their vulnerable point on their body..... We went into Cthun and killed vital organs, we fought yogg's face and his "brain", and Nzoth we went through a part of his body as a boss which was the size of some dungeons and was just a part and the final part of the fight was just again his vulnerable part after the knife hit him.

Why do you assume the Eternal Ones must be the same size as Titans? Titans are that size because they are birthed from an entire planet, we don't know the Eternal's origins. Also, no one was "confirmed" to be the Winter Queen's sister. It's all still theories and speculation on who that is.

Also, how do you know they can't become larger?
    She said it's my sister's pet. Eonar empowered the dragon aspects herself from regular proto drake's which makes Ysera her creation or pet
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.

Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    She said it's my sister's pet. Eonar empowered the dragon aspects herself from regular proto drake's which makes Ysera her creation or pet
    She has just as much of a connection to Elune as she does Eonar. Nobody should be 100% either side.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

She has just as much of a connection to Elune as she does Eonar. Nobody should be 100% either side.
    No we're in cannon does it state Elune created Azeroth or the life on it. World souls when born create a planet around them. The world soul of Azeroth created the planet Azeroth and its original inhabitants. The titans found it and re ordered it and nurtured it to grow. Although there is speculation that Elune is a titan. In lore though Eonar created Ysera when she transformed her from a proto drake to a dragon aspect which would make her Eonars pet. Elune is also a diety or a god and the winter queen is not a god so they can't be sisters.
    Last edited by Skandulous; 2020-12-04 at 05:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.