Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Dont intelligence agencies do dumb shit like this to find people with particular sets of skills?
    There have been cases of them pushing actual puzzles or codes, in order to see if people can solve them, but this really isn't much of a puzzle. I'm sure there's all sorts fo things they put out there for hackers to try and recruit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Obviously a deep state operation. Just you wait until QAnon gets wind of this, they'll set you all straight.
    New 5g antena, to make the frogs gay, or babies gay, or make the babies frogs, ive lost track on the wonders of 5g

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    New 5g antena, to make the frogs gay, or babies gay, or make the babies frogs, ive lost track on the wonders of 5g
    The GOVERNMENT gonna put control chips into us with their "vaccine", man... With self-destruct! 5G towers are clearly mind control antennas. Resist!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    The GOVERNMENT gonna put control chips into us with their "vaccine", man... With self-destruct! 5G towers are clearly mind control antennas. Resist!
    No no, they are nanobots that, when activated, form a network in your body that the agency can use to remotely operate you. Yes, that seriously goes the rounds. Thing is, so many people take the piss with conspiracy theories, that you can't separate real theories and believers from trolls.

They found another one in Romania now.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...shed-Utah.html
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

What more proof does the world need that we are well and truly fucked?

Well, the Rangers didn't go suicidal nor homicidal so it's thankfully not a Marker.

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    They found another one in Romania now.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...shed-Utah.html
    Kind of hoping this continues. A steel monolith appearing and reappearing in different parts of the world to just suddenly disappear. It will give the alien theorists something to do.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    I found one at the end of my driveway except it's made of wood. The mud holds up nicely.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Well, the Rangers didn't go suicidal nor homicidal so it's thankfully not a Marker.

Kind of hoping this continues. A steel monolith appearing and reappearing in different parts of the world to just suddenly disappear. It will give the alien theorists something to do.
    I seem to remember When they were promoting the new It movies that they had people dress up as creepy clowns and kind of hang around in towns at night to scare people. I feel like this is going to be something similar where they are promoting some movie that's releasing.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

I seem to remember When they were promoting the new It movies that they had people dress up as creepy clowns and kind of hang around in towns at night to scare people. I feel like this is going to be something similar where they are promoting some movie that's releasing.
    Except, according to google earth, the one in Utah had been there for 4 years. That's one hell of an ad campaign.

Bloodsail Admiral
    3+ Year Old Account
    The one in Romania kind of gave away that this is just another Banksy-inspired art thing, for any hoping of aliens or a giant conspiracy theory. Whoever did the Romanian one ground it with a power grinding wheel in circles all over, easily discernable to anyone who's used one a lot. So definitely art and definitely human made.

Actually if you live in an "artsy" large urban town you see artists try this type of thing to try to go viral literally almost every day. This is just another attempt at that. And in the spirit of art if it gets people thinking that's the goal.

If it was floating with no obvious energy source then we would be talking, but this is man made for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Except, according to google earth, the one in Utah had been there for 4 years. That's one hell of an ad campaign.
    Would you rather believe aliens are leaving monoliths laying around on earth?

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Would you rather believe aliens are leaving monoliths laying around on earth?
    I didn't say that. It's likely just a random prank.

I didn't say that. It's likely just a random prank.
    Imagine the breath of the dude who did this.

Goes through the effort of crafting this
    Then drives all the way out into the desert of Utah
    Neatly puts it into the ground which must have taken some time and effort, too
    Then waits for four years (could have been more) untill someone finally discovered it

Only for a "heh" after the odd chance this even made the news.

This must be either the most dumb or the most genius prank of all time.

Man, the guerilla marketing for the 2001 Space Odyssey remake is on fuckin point.

2014 - official re-release
    2016 - start planting strange objects from the original movie in remote locations
    2018 - announce the remake with Chris Nolan
    2020 - people start noticing

They're playing the long game, and I can dig it.

(note: I have no actual evidence to support this theory)

Man, remember the days when the government covering up aliens was the biggest conspiracy around.

I miss those days.

How is this getting any attention - is beyond me. But, well done trolls, you achieved your goal - stirred conspiracies and got stupid people talking.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Well, that answers that little riddle

Relevant bit is just before the 30 second mark.

Well, that answers that little riddle

Relevant bit is just before the 30 second mark.
    Wait, I'm still confused. So extraterrestrials are running KFC?