PSA for the command table

You can drag multiple of the same troop types across onto the battleboard. You aren't limited to just one of each type!

Don't do what I did and realise this after sending them off on a fight.
    RETH

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    You can drag multiple of the same troop types across onto the battleboard. You aren't limited to just one of each type!

Don't do what I did and realise this after sending them off on a fight.
    I just saw this on a stream and I'm so fucken annoyed right now lol.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2020-12-02 at 02:00 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I knew about that (I guess I've read about it somewhere before getting command table...). Still they odds of success are beyond my comprehension. Especially for rare quests. No matter what formation I use, I never manage to win that. It would be awesome if we had some % of winning like in previous expansions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    I knew about that (I guess I've read about it somewhere before getting command table...). Still they odds of success are beyond my comprehension. Especially for rare quests. No matter what formation I use, I never manage to win that. It would be awesome if we had some % of winning like in previous expansions.
    See i dont think they are hard at all. Position your healer/ranged in the back row, make a strong front line, win. I have not lost a mission since my 3rd one (before i knew about the troop stacking). One other thing to point out, especially this week with most people getting a 3rd named follower, your troops level are an average of your named guy, and your follower is level 1, so it greatly decreases the troop level until they are caught up.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Has this strategy allowed you to win also the rare quests? My team both hp & attack is 1/2 hp of rare team's hp and 2/3 of their attack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    Has this strategy allowed you to win also the rare quests? My team both hp & attack is 1/2 hp of rare team's hp and 2/3 of their attack.
    Yeah, my Lock is in the 15-18 range, and my mage is in the 12-14 range. My hunter i actually not started doing missions yet because i use it as a gathering toon and just have not touched the covenant. I had to pick up a couple easy xp quests to boost the new follower to stablize. If it matters i am Night Fae and Venthyr. The Night Fae adventures barely ever end with damage on the characters due to the amount of healing. Also read the abilities, as some of them have abilities that affect adjacent, and some of those actually will reduce the affected characters damage temporarily. You will never have more HP than the mission, but you should greatly out damage them. Typically my missions are about 60% more damage than the enemy.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Since I can't really find anything about it on wowhead or anywhere else.

What happens when you do these rare-quests with the "currency" that says "campaign progress increas" or something like that - and the random item reward?

I've cleared 4 or 5 of those by now and I don't see a difference in loot quality.
    The only thing I've noticed is that I get lvl 24 elite missions, but these missions still reward me with the same stuff (and are impossible to clear because the enemy has like 5 times the amount of HP and damage)?