Thread: Genshin Impact

So this might be a dumb question but...is there a way to see what item I got easily in my inventory? Right now it just shows new but it's very easy for me to hover over it by accident as i'm scrolling through my artifacts...might have to use keyboard when i look through them. I play with controller.

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    I'm actually planning to use Xinyan as my "downtime" dps for klee. Klee's damage comes from charged attacks mainly and unfortunately it's not really viable to spam it all the time and it also is really boring when you can. Definitely not the most optimal usage of her, but it's the best I got lol.
    Much like you I'm not all that fond of using Klee. For me, she just feels too squishy, and in general, I find Catalyst-users awkward to play. I did consider using Xinyan to help alleviate the first problem, but that would possibly mean replacing Xiangling and, as annoying as Guoba's AI is, that much Pyro damage on demand is just too useful, especially if I'm not currently using Klee.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Or you really like the look of the character but don't like their voice or playstyle.

They really need to change shit if they want people to stick around and/or spend more money. Like why would anyone bother spending a hundred bucks trying to get super cool dude number 90 when it takes 4 months of farming to get him to lvl 200. Even right now there are people who wont invest in new chars because the resource cost is so ridiculous.
    Yeah, I really wish there was a way to passively level characters you don't like enough to directly use, but there were still aspects to them that you do like. Again, Xinyan is that for me right now. I like her design and how she plays, but I like playing Beidou way more as a main DPS and, in terms of Pyro users, Klee and Xiangling are just way more useful and consistent.

So, on the shelf she goes, right next to all the others....
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    Much like you I'm not all that fond of using Klee. For me, she just feels too squishy, and in general, I find Catalyst-users awkward to play. I did consider using Xinyan to help alleviate the first problem, but that would possibly mean replacing Xiangling and, as annoying as Guoba's AI is, that much Pyro damage on demand is just too useful, especially if I'm not currently using Klee.
    Yea it really depends on the comp / playstyle of the comp I think. With my party that has Klee in it, it's just not really necessary for me to use her as "main dps". Most of the damage comes from my anemo characters and their ult + swirl + diona's ult + klee's ult. Then after that, I just clean things up with Klee's normal attack with the animation cancelling thing, which I find very clunky and boring. If I had Klee's ult constellation (i forget which it was), I'd 100% make her just a reaction/ult bot but I don't orrrrr if i had better options to replace her as main dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    So I got Zhongli on my 27th roll into the character banner category.

For some reason I almost always am extremely lucky getting one copy of the featured 5* on every banner. (Literally got Venti in two rolls on the first banner! Well, two rolls after I got Diluc, that is. And I got Diluc on the 25th roll.)
    To bad he's shit.

(hyperbole I know)

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    Yeah, I really wish there was a way to passively level characters you don't like enough to directly use, but there were still aspects to them that you do like. Again, Xinyan is that for me right now. I like her design and how she plays, but I like playing Beidou way more as a main DPS and, in terms of Pyro users, Klee and Xiangling are just way more useful and consistent.

So, on the shelf she goes, right next to all the others....
    Well, you can still level them quite fast up to ascension 4 which is all that matters. I have been leveling quite a lot (but for different reasons) to find a good fit for my parties.

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    So this might be a dumb question but...is there a way to see what item I got easily in my inventory? Right now it just shows new but it's very easy for me to hover over it by accident as i'm scrolling through my artifacts...might have to use keyboard when i look through them. I play with controller.
    Well, it is labeled as new until you click on it I believe. So, at least when on a computer, you have to actually click on the item before that tag goes away. That is how I keep track.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Well, it is labeled as new until you click on it I believe. So, at least when on a computer, you have to actually click on the item before that tag goes away. That is how I keep track.
    Unfortunately, there's no way to scroll through without actually going through them on controller (at least from what I know of), which is why I asked here
    Easy fix is to just switch to keyboard though since I'm on pc

Just did a quest for troubled lianne. She needed 2 berries. There was a berry bush with 3 berries Right next to her. Like what?

Another weird thing I noticed. I was going to farm for the Retracing Bolide artifact set. Well, I can do level 6 Domain of Guyun. The weridness is that it recommends an average level party to be about level 90. I can't even ascend to level to level 90 until ar 50, in 5 ranks. So it unlocks a full 5 ranks sooner than your ability to get a team that it would deem strong enough to complete it.
    Last edited by Zantos; 2020-12-03 at 08:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Got'im im in love

10+ Year Old Account
    Google pay costumer service seems to cause issues to some people right now.
    They are refunding the purchases some players made and they end up in minus primogems....

Nigguang is still the best geo main dps imo. The only catalyst user i like playing as main dps. Shes pulling number near my diluc now that i leveled her to be my second team, people where/are sleeping on her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    Nigguang is still the best geo main dps imo. The only catalyst user i like playing as main dps. Shes pulling number near my diluc now that i leveled her to be my second team, people where/are sleeping on her.
    I mean, the main differences with her are that she's not pyro (yes, that's 100% a factor on its own) and she's geo (yes, another factor 100% on its own). She's definitely not bad and is considered the best geo burst damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    So i kinda powerlvled Childe today (still needs lvls) and i see he realy realy needs sword of torrents unlock to not suck. Getting him to 4th lvl is gona take a while, but i should be able to clear abyss much easier after (investment :P).

Game refuses to give me Mona.

Lvl 70 Rust, 2 set gladiators, 2 set wanderer (4/5 pices are legendary). Hp/Atk/Atk %/Atk %/Atk % (dont have anything better lol)

Lvl 55/66

Also hydro boss sucks if you dont use hydro resistance potion. Hits realy hard. But with potion its a joke.

People are sleeping on zhongli hard. He might not be the best main DPS, but what he is... is a fantastically well-rounded character that can essentially do everything but reactions with himself. Dude has: Excellent auto attacks (maybe not razor levels, but damn close), excellent shields, and the world's easiest big nuke to use that also happens to CC. He does essentially everything on his own and makes the rest of the team optional.

Every group I've been with him in it has been stupid easy. People just really want him to be one of the shoehorned dedicated roles on a squad instead of the jack of all trades he is.

He fits the figure of speech quite nicely, jack of all trades, master or none. Why would you fill one of your slots with a character that is basically mediocre at everything instead of getting someone that is amazing at one thing.

He is completely underwhelming and not worth it.

I keep rolling for Mona, but god sake I never get it. I just want her nothing else. But no.
    yesterday I got Kaeye or whatever that free ice guy, and 5x star spear. fuck this give me monaaaaaaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Lindon View Post
    He fits the figure of speech quite nicely, jack of all trades, master or none. Why would you fill one of your slots with a character that is basically mediocre at everything instead of getting someone that is amazing at one thing.
    Because some people don't want to be swapping characters all the time? Because there's no need to fill a squad with specific roles like "the holy trinity" system of wow?

Maybe you don't want to have to have a dedicated nuke on your team because you want to run someone else. Maybe you don't want a dedicated support. Maybe a lot of things. He can essentially fit into any party and is outright amazing in multiplayer because you don't have to rely on your teammates for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    Because some people don't want to be swapping characters all the time? Because there's no need to fill a squad with specific roles like "the holy trinity" system of wow?

Maybe you don't want to have to have a dedicated nuke on your team because you want to run someone else. Maybe you don't want a dedicated support. Maybe a lot of things. He can essentially fit into any party and is outright amazing in multiplayer because you don't have to rely on your teammates for anything.
    There is a reason why the whole Chinese community is up in flames about Zhongli. He is utter shit. There is no other words to describe how awful he is.

He is the worst 5* character ever made and hes outclassed by alot of the current 4* character. The fact that some scrubs runs around with him at AR 20 in co-op does not suddenly make him a good character. He is so incredibly underwhelming that actually using him will make any team weaker.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindon View Post
    There is a reason why the whole Chinese community is up in flames about Zhongli. He is utter shit. There is no other words to describe how awful he is.

He is the worst 5* character ever made and hes outclassed by alot of the current 4* character. The fact that some scrubs runs around with him at AR 20 in co-op does not suddenly make him a good character. He is so incredibly underwhelming that actually using him will make any team weaker.
    And on top of that, the one thing he does do okay at is survivability, which we don't need. Nothing in the game is gated behind it. Only damage. It's all making sure to kill things before the timers end or even faster to get better rewards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Also hydro boss sucks if you dont use hydro resistance potion. Hits realy hard. But with potion its a joke.
    I don't have an issue with it at AR47. I'm running Diluc/Fischl and nothing survives long enough to be a problem really, aside from the flying birds, but they go down in a couple seconds to Diluc's ult and Oz

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    And on top of that, the one thing he does do okay at is survivability, which we don't need. Nothing in the game is gated behind it. Only damage. It's all making sure to kill things before the timers end or even faster to get better rewards.
    Survivability and 1 huge burst damage hit with his ult.. But sustain is shit