Thread: winter queen

winter queen

why is she so ugly? Almost looks like a man.

Looks are subjectively. I think she has an other-worldly beauty.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

I think she's one of the more beautiful characters Blizzard has imagined, personally. She's modest and peaceful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Looks are subjectively. I think she has an other-worldly beauty.
    This is basically what I wanted to say as well. Just much better worded than I likely would have done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

I can only imagine the neck-bearded bridge troll you look like creating such a stupid and pointless thread.

Nothing wrong with the way the Winter Queen looks. She has a divine, but nature-Esque elegance to her. Fitting perfectly into the role she plays in this video game.

Grow up.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dmitriy138 View Post
    what a constructive thread.

in before it gets closed

I think she looks better ingame, the cinematic is bad. Blizzard did not do her justice with that baby face.

Quote Originally Posted by CylomDashti View Post
    I think she looks better ingame, the cinematic is bad. Blizzard did not do her justice with that baby face.
    Probably. It reminds me a lot of the face sjws make when they’re disgusted by everything in life.

What?

Probably. It reminds me a lot of the face sjws make when they’re disgusted by everything in life.
    Not just that but, look at all the other dudes, they all have cool af animations and movements and whatnot, then the queen just flips around with her cape or something.

Quote Originally Posted by xmirrors View Post
    She's modest and peaceful.
    Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

It would be a waste if she remains like this throughout the expansion. I wouldn't be surprised if we, later in the storyline, see her go full Rage mode and all the peace and serenity will be gone in an instant. I can't wait to see it! I expect it to be glorious and justified. But not Tyrande style.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd hit that.

She is alright. I feel like they should've went with rather one way or the other tho. Not try and make some weird mixture. One way is more beautiful, or the other way full on whimsical. Like these little guys from still my favorite studio ghibli movie:

I recently just purchased one of these little guys, cause they were pretty cheap anyways. I'm surprised Blizzard doesn't think of these things. Star Wars does. Like the beloved Porgs, or ice foxes. Like they know what they doing..why doesn't Blizzard think to themselves let's make some bombdiddy outstanding character/creature and capitalize on it? (Even tho I feel like Mandalorian stole Dart from BFA in one of the episodes..)

On the topic of Porgs they be so close to my heart even tho movies be older now due to them being awesome Puffins. Chef Ramsay almost lost his life to hunting little Puffins, I know that's not the most well known info so I thought I would share it. Love the little puffins tho, I mean Porgs.

Still I would imagine the team at Blizzard could've whipped up some killer whimsical female with the huge horns they were going for. Since they are so against letting woman portray femininity lately.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This thread doesn't look like it was made in anything approaching good faith. Closing.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead