Cant progress into campaign becouse of transmog!

As soon as i started the campaign in ardenweald i faced an impassable obstacle! I got this spirit squirel on my head, which is PERFECT with my transmog and if i continue, ill lose it. What to doooo?

Clearly the only solution is to make a new character.

15+ Year Old Account
    Okay, not going to lie, that’s about the greatest transmog I’ve seen.

I think I’d be as disappointed in losing it to go with that outfit as I was when I only had the title... Slayer of Stupid, Incompetent, and Disappointing Minions... for the short time you’re allowed to have it.

I would have worn that to the end of time even in the face of having a Bloodthirsty, Battlemaster, Justicar or Conqueror title.
    The most persecuted minority is the individual.

Make that pic your desktop wallpaper and cancel your WoW subscription, then you can look at it forever knowing you would never reach such heights in game again.

Quote Originally Posted by InfernalDark View Post
    Eww, typical slutmog
    But this one has a slutSquirrel though!

Quote Originally Posted by Squigglyo View Post
    a slutSquirrel
    You've scarred me with your words. Scarred me and I shall never recover.

OT:
    As devastating as a loss this will be, I'm sure you'll recover OP. You've got this thread as a memory!
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !

Print the screenshot to a size matching your character model then tape it to the center of the screen.

Hazah!

Edit - Also print other angles so you can put them on the screen when you pan your camera.

You can talk with the squirrel after the quest and he'll sit on your head as long as you like.

Quote Originally Posted by rencol View Post
    As soon as i started the campaign in ardenweald i faced an impassable obstacle! I got this spirit squirel on my head, which is PERFECT with my transmog and if i continue, ill lose it. What to doooo?
    Cry and accept that you're forever stuck in time from now on. *Somber nod*