Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by JustaWarlock View Post
    TO all these people saying "it was easy as blood" "it was a cakewalk on my prot pally" "On my resto druid it was a cakewalk" - you do realise that the zone gets scaled down for tank and healer spec and currently that scaling is so laughable it makes the whole place a pushover for those specs?

Switching to prot or resto is like enabling god mode cheats.
    I have ran it both as ret and prot pally. The challenge is pretty identical.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy moly some Rogue buffs. Praise the lord. Finding it extremely difficult on my rogue, but a cake walk on my mistweaver monk. The lack of self healing on Rogue is fucking brutal.

Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    I have ran it both as ret and prot pally. The challenge is pretty identical.
    You don't need to lie to try and cover it up. It's very well known that it's substantially nerfed and easier if you switch to a tanking or healing spec.

You don't need to lie to try and cover it up. It's very well known that it's substantially nerfed and easier if you switch to a tanking or healing spec.
    Lie about what? But more importantly why? The challenge IS pretty identical to me... I can pull more as prot but kill shit faster as ret.

Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    Lie about what? But more importantly why?
    It being substantially easier for tank/heal spec due to negative scaling Blizzard implimented.

A lot of classes with heal or tank specs switch to these purely to faceroll Torghast. They're trying to lie and spread misinformation that there's no difference, because they are afraid of having their free ride nerfed.

It being substantially easier for tank/heal spec due to negative scaling Blizzard implimented.

A lot of classes with heal or tank specs switch to these purely to faceroll Torghast. They're trying to lie and spread misinformation that there's no difference, because they are afraid of having their free ride nerfed.
    Maybe if you go from arms/fury to prot it makes a big difference but warrior just got buffed for that reason so not sure why you got the tinfoil hat on like its some conspiracy?

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Hmmm, been finding the place ridiculously easy as a feral druid. Thinking, after reading a few posts here, that maybe resto is even easier.
    Yeah, Predator and Primal Wrath makes it easy, but the lack of feral Anima Powers makes me mad
    Other classes get fun and game changing modifiers on their core dps abilities. We get nothing

1/3 of the powers are simple stat increase like faster rake or 50% dmg if it's on 3 target,
    the other 2/3 is literally useless like all the Entangling Root, Moonfire and movement speed increase Powers

It's so disappointing compared to a Mage or Hunter
    Last edited by Vilendor; 2020-12-04 at 07:51 AM.

Hmmm, been finding the place ridiculously easy as a feral druid. Thinking, after reading a few posts here, that maybe resto is even easier.
    As others have stated, it scales down for tanks and heals. It works like Visions did.

- - - Updated - - -

Except Blizzard designed it to work this way, like Visions, so these specs can run it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    As others have stated, it scales down for tanks and heals. It works like Visions did.
    Good man for re-repeating already well known info.

Good man for re-repeating already well known info.
    Well, you posted below those people meaning you obviously aren’t seeing their posts. Would you rather I repeat what they stated and act like it’s some completely new and original piece of information not already stated by multiple people before?

15+ Year Old Account
    It was very easy except for one final boss on disc priest. Very easy on fury warrior except for final bosses, I can't do layer 3 final bosses alone as fury. (trash is easy everywhere except for the dual death bolt spamming pulls) Testing prot right now. Yep, confirmed, prot makes final boss trivial.
    Last edited by Zka; 2020-12-04 at 08:54 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Well, you posted below those people meaning you obviously aren’t seeing their posts. Would you rather I repeat what they stated and act like it’s some completely new and original piece of information not already stated by multiple people before?
    Your deduction abilities are lacking. I did specifically state "after reading" indicating (making it obvious) that I did see previous posts and my comment was based on them.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Seems to me you either get the right powers or you get bent for playing the wrong class.

GIRLS FOR SEX HERE >>> freesex2020.tumblr.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    The lack of self healing on Rogue is fucking brutal.
    This. You have Vial and a healing pot. That's it. So if you accidentally over pull, get the wrong powers etc you're reliant on killing stuff before it can kill you. Sure, I can pop Evasion etc but... fairly long CD (in the context of a fight), so that's only good once. Classes with strong AOE and/or healing spells are going to have an advantage.

all these balance changes in this and stuff like ret. you'd think they'd I dunno, work out numbers prior to release. Like in a beta or something. And not a couple weeks post launch. How strange.

7+ Year Old Account
    Probably no one cars, but....

Finally got around to doing Torghast this week. Cleared it as Resto to see what it was like. It's definitely easy; no argument there. But, for me, it's way more boring than a feral clear. Feral in Torghast is a bit of a blast imo.
    167 in resto
    164 in feral