Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    My friend has the book and linked me the entire Silvermoon section, and this is never stated. Shaw notes that SI:7 sometimes inserted spies within the open forum at the Bazaar to "see who was sympathetic to the Alliance," but that's all that's said. A few amusing notes though:
    Thank you for this summary. I will admit I do not have the book, but I read earlier in this thread (and in another one in the Story forum) that there were many Alliance loyalists in Silvermoon. I guess it was just a rumor. Still, numerical disadvantage can be helped. Alleria is literally the wife of the High King, so yeah. There is also one part that intrigues me:

Any friends the Alliance has in Silvermoon are "higher up the ladder" than the cutthroats you might find in Murder Row and are never referred to by name, likely a nod to Narsilla Keensight/Lancer, who spies on Lor'themar for Shaw in Golden's other new book.
    So the Alliance already infiltrated the higher echelons of the Thalassian government? That is very big.

Another thing that caught my interest:

(Shaw muses that they never really got over the Sunstrider line's ugly ending and will probably always grieve for that).
    I made this claim without having read the book, and I was right. The legacy of the Sunstriders is forever tainted, and thus the legacy of Theron is tainted too. It is just inevitable. Do not forget that Theron was appointed Regent by a crazy Sunstrider. This will have an impact on public opinion for certain. Theron will forever be remembered as "that one guy who was appointed by the mad traitor Kael'thas" (who, by the way, was literally sent to the second worst hell in existence). It is a key detail that Blizzard decided to insert for a reason.

Finally, reclaiming Alleria's headdress by itself would be a very valid casus belli really.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2020-12-03 at 10:53 PM.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    So the Alliance already infiltrated the higher echelons of the Thalassian government? That is very big.
    Not really. We've known for months that Shaw has spies in the retinues of the Horde leaders, and that the ones attached to Lor'themar and Gazlowe are in it for gold and parrots respectively. So far, Shaw's window into Lor'themar's affairs is a single journal entry that he can't decipher (about the high level state secret that he's getting laid). I think he needs to get better spies before this hypothetical invasion goes ahead.

It is a key detail that Blizzard decided to insert for a reason.
    ... yes, I'm sure this passage was included to... somehow... besmirch and invalidate Theron's regency, and not merely commentary on how Kael's' people still grieve for him.

3+ Year Old Account
    Felo'melorn
    Aethas is a traitor and should be hanged publicly in Murder Row
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Not really. We've known for months that Shaw has spies in the retinues of the Horde leaders, and that the ones attached to Lor'themar and Gazlowe are in it for gold and parrots respectively. So far, Shaw's window into Lor'themar's affairs is a single journal entry that he can't decipher (about the high level state secret that he's getting laid). I think he needs to get better spies before this hypothetical invasion goes ahead.

... yes, I'm sure this passage was included to... somehow... besmirch and invalidate Theron's regency, and not merely commentary on how Kael's' people still grieve for him.
    People don't grieve him, people hate him. Kael'thas was a foolish little boy who toyed with forces he didn't comprehend.

Kael'thas was also an evil psycho, and was the one who appointed Theron. Tell me, how would the public react if the president of Germany was appointed by Hitler before he died? Exactly.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    Gilneas should be alliance. i stopped caring about Dalaran awhile ago.

Seeing as Calia and Voss want to rebuild lordaeron Turalyon has no claim to anything.

be happy with what you have for once and stop trying to take horde things.

- - - Updated - - -

show claims of the people of Silvermoon or else you are full of crap.
    The deafeted dont get a say in what they get to keep.

Further more, the undead are now doomed, sylvanas was more than there queen, she was there only method of reproduction, without her valkyrs the undead are back to being just a temporary blight on azeroth,

- - - Updated - - -

People don't grieve him, people hate him. Kael'thas was a foolish little boy who toyed with forces he didn't comprehend.

Kael'thas was also an evil psycho, and was the one who appointed Theron. Tell me, how would the public react if the president of Germany was appointed by Hitler before he died? Exactly.
    I dont think thats what shaw ment.

I think hes saying the greive for how it ended, not sunstrider him self, but the circumstance, there great downfall, there lost pride.

The reason they avoid a king and goong bavk to how they were is so a form of avoidance, you cant fall that far again if your not as high up mentality.

Key distinction here:

Shaw muses that they never really got over the Sunstrider line's ugly ending and will probably always grieve for that
    They don't grieve for Kael'thas. They grieve for the Sunstrider family as a whole.

They think that Kael'thas was an "ugly ending" (for obvious reasons) to an otherwise great dynasty. They grieve for Dath'remar, for Anasterian, because now the legacy of their family is tainted forever by a madman they had no control over. They absolutely don't grieve for Kael'thas, which they see as an ugly stain upon the royal family's legacy.

You can't expect the Sin'dorei to grieve for Kael'thas when he besieged Silvermoon City, tainted the Sunwell with demonic energies, and started a war against them in Quel'danas. It's as if the Forsaken grieved for Arthas. It makes no sense. They grieve for the entire family that was stained by the action of one fool.

Key distinction here:

They don't grieve for Kael'thas. They grieve for the Sunstrider family as a whole.

They think that Kael'thas was an "ugly ending" (for obvious reasons) to an otherwise great dynasty. They grieve for Dath'remar, for Anasterian, because now the legacy of their family is tainted forever by a madman they had no control over. They absolutely don't grieve for Kael'thas, which they see as an ugly stain upon the royal family's legacy.

You can't expect the Sin'dorei to grieve for Kael'thas when he besieged Silvermoon City, tainted the Sunwell with demonic energies, and started a war against them in Quel'danas. It's as if the Forsaken grieved for Arthas. It makes no sense. They grieve for the entire family that was stained by the action of one fool.
    With Kael's involvement in Revendreth, which set him on a path to redemption, I guess they also want to prepare a background on this. If we are to see Kael's redemption, there need to background for that. Since TBC, we had little information how blood elves actually feel towards Kael or Sunstriders, besides that they felt betrayed. There have been years since that event and I'm glad Blizz finaly decided to add on that. My guess is that these little hints in new book are rather meant for Kael then for Theron's downfall, but it can be used for both. Let's not forget that Theron is the person who exiled his people twice now and is responsible for blood elves contributing to Horde War efforts, resulting in loses of thalassian population in foreign conflicts, while Horde happily ignore safety issues of Quel'thalas (in Three Sisters comics, Ghostlands are still Scourge infested - so I guess Horde did not really help blood elves with reclamation of their territory).

I agree with your previous posts, there are several hints on thalassian conflict. I was actually disappointed we didn't get any more warfronts after Darkshore, especially after "datamined" Eversong warfront.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaedan View Post
    With Kael's involvement in Revendreth, which set him on a path to redemption, I guess they also want to prepare a background on this. If we are to see Kael's redemption, there need to background for that. Since TBC, we had little information how blood elves actually feel towards Kael or Sunstriders, besides that they felt betrayed. There have been years since that event and I'm glad Blizz finaly decided to add on that. My guess is that these little hints in new book are rather meant for Kael then for Theron's downfall, but it can be used for both. Let's not forget that Theron is the person who exiled his people twice now and is responsible for blood elves contributing to Horde War efforts, resulting in loses of thalassian population in foreign conflicts, while Horde happily ignore safety issues of Quel'thalas (in Three Sisters comics, Ghostlands are still Scourge infested - so I guess Horde did not really help blood elves with reclamation of their territory).

I agree with your previous posts, there are several hints on thalassian conflict. I was actually disappointed we didn't get any more warfronts after Darkshore, especially after "datamined" Eversong warfront.
    Wasn't it stated that the Blood elves tore down the statues to Kael'thas and reprogrammed the sentry golems so that they no longer mentioned Kael'thas? They certainly don't grieve for him, they feel ashamed by his crimes and try to erase his actions and memory from their history.

And doesn't Theron say in his short story with Thalyssra that "Kael'thas' crimes reflect on his own regime", or something like that?

I mean, it's quite telling that Kael'thas was unceremoniously buried in a nameless grave somewhere in the wilds, as opposed to a state funeral in the centre of Silvermoon, as would befit a leading figure of the country.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2020-12-04 at 10:51 AM.

Wasn't it stated that the Blood elves tore down the statues to Kael'thas and reprogrammed the sentry golems so that they no longer mentioned Kael'thas? They certainly don't grieve for him, they feel ashamed by his crimes and try to erase his actions and memory from their history.

And doesn't Theron say in his short story with Thalyssra that "Kael'thas' crimes reflect on his own regime", or something like that?

I mean, it's quite telling that Kael'thas was unceremoniously buried in a nameless grave somewhere in the wilds, as opposed to a state funeral in the centre of Silvermoon, as would befit a leading figure of the country.
    Well, all of that applies to Kael's status of a traitor. If Kael will get his redemption, there is possibility that thalassians (not only blood elves, but high and void elves as well) can at least forgive him, or at least acknowledge his name is no longer tainted. I don't expect him to return (he is dead, after all) or majority of thalassians be his loyal followers again, but I can imagine thalassians finaly getting rid of the shame that name Sunstrider bore last years.

3+ Year Old Account
    make Eldin Sunstrider happen
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

Well, all of that applies to Kael's status of a traitor. If Kael will get his redemption, there is possibility that thalassians (not only blood elves, but high and void elves as well) can at least forgive him, or at least acknowledge his name is no longer tainted. I don't expect him to return (he is dead, after all) or majority of thalassians be his loyal followers again, but I can imagine thalassians finaly getting rid of the shame that name Sunstrider bore last years.
    That will depend on whether the events that transpire in the Shadowlands become public knowledge or are confined to a select few.

I doubt that the average citizen of Silvermoon will learn of what transpired in Revendreth against Sire Denathrius.

In fact, the average citizen of Azeroth probably doesn't even know that Sylvanas broke the veil, or is in league with the Jailer. Only a select few like the Argent Crusade would know of Sylvanas' true actions.

Now that I think about it, the public most likely doesn't even know about the incident that transpired at the Sunwell in the first place. I can't imagine that Theron and Rommath would want the public to know that Alleria Windrunner has the powers to bring about the downfall of Thalassian civilization, since she's with the Alliance. It would be classified information that only the government and military know.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2020-12-04 at 12:40 PM.

3+ Year Old Account
    What we're saying is that they can carry out this conflict through instanced scenarios (which don't require the update of the in-game world), a conflict that could end with a stalemate or armistice, or even with an Alliance victory but inability to effectively take over Quel'Thalas.
    well I mean yes, I'm not saying the Alliance is getting Quel'thalas but like anyone else said: a civil war with at least guaranteed Horde victory lorewise would be nice. My point is: living humans on the Horde would feed on the supposed plot of Turalyon wanting to claim the Alliance of Lordaeron holdings and yes, it would be a very beautiful poetic irony to see Alliance High Elves fighting... Horde living Humans

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    well I mean yes, I'm not saying the Alliance is getting Quel'thalas but like anyone else said: a civil war with at least guaranteed Horde victory lorewise would be nice. My point is: living humans on the Horde would feed on the supposed plot of Turalyon wanting to claim the Alliance of Lordaeron holdings and yes, it would be a very beautiful poetic irony to see Alliance High Elves fighting... Horde living Humans
    Not really. The civil war could just end in an armistice.

The Sin'dorei get to keep Silvermoon. The Quel'dorei and Ren'dorei are not allowed inside the city unless for official business. However, they are allowed to protect Quel'Thalas from the shadows (as they are elite forces), on the condition that they don't get close to the Sunwell (for obvious reasons). The Alliance can give guarantee to Theron that if even just one Ren'dorei is caught near the Sunwell, the Ren'dorei will be expelled from the Alliance. That should give Alleria incentive to keep her forces away from the Sunwell, while at the same time giving military aid against, for example, the Scourge in the Ghostlands, or potential pockets of Amani resistance. Consider this a semi-reunification.

That's an outcome that would please everyone, don't you think?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It was pride with what we see in revendreth and I think they try to set him on a redemption and it showed him just trying to hard to save hes people and therefor making wrong choices and I believe the accuser even mentioned sonething about being tricked.

No matter the old lore, new lore is there and will shed a differnt light on him. He will be usefull and I hope we get some more interaction with him and lorte mar for example.

Bc lore was crap and the evidence all around that they are trying to fix this. Illidan, Vashj and kael. Mark my words.

- - - Updated - - -

Not really. The civil war could just end in an armistice.

The Sin'dorei get to keep Silvermoon. The Quel'dorei and Ren'dorei are not allowed inside the city unless for official business. However, they are allowed to protect Quel'Thalas from the shadows (as they are elite forces), on the condition that they don't get close to the Sunwell (for obvious reasons). The Alliance can give guarantee to Theron that if even just one Ren'dorei is caught near the Sunwell, the Ren'dorei will be expelled from the Alliance. That should give Alleria incentive to keep her forces away from the Sunwell, while at the same time giving military aid against, for example, the Scourge in the Ghostlands, or potential pockets of Amani resistance. Consider this a semi-reunification.

That's an outcome that would please everyone, don't you think?
    But why? The void elves and some rp high elves should imo go build or do their own thing. The blood elves have the nightborne as their closest to help and they are fine within the horde. They obviously would get alot of support since both are in the council. Times have changed.

They keep falling back to blood elf lore and they are outsiders.. they are a danger and are with the alliance. They havr no buisness in silvermoon.. their herritage is no longer there. They wasted that. I mean blizz should focus on them having their own thing and leave silvermoon to the blood elves. Alleria is a danger to that place. No matter how bad you want that story, its not a good idea realy.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2020-12-04 at 01:00 PM.

That will depend on whether the events that transpire in the Shadowlands become public knowledge or are confined to a select few.

I doubt that the average citizen of Silvermoon will learn of what transpired in Revendreth against Sire Denathrius.

In fact, the average citizen of Azeroth probably doesn't even know that Sylvanas broke the veil, or is in league with the Jailer. Only a select few like the Argent Crusade would know of Sylvanas' true actions.

Now that I think about it, the public most likely doesn't even know about the incident that transpired at the Sunwell in the first place. I can't imagine that Theron and Rommath would want the public to know that Alleria Windrunner has the powers to bring about the downfall of Thalassian civilization, since she's with the Alliance. It would be classified information that only the government and military know.
    I'm pretty sure such huge event like shattering the Veil can't be kept secret. Just look at the sky in Icecrown... the evidence is pretty obvious here. I mean, they probably can keep secret for short time that leaders of the Horde were kidnapped, but not for long. That definitely will be general knowledge. Even if the Horde would for some reason like to keep that secret from their people, there is still Argent Crusade and everybody who will travel to Icecrown will see the result of Sylvanas' actions. Her allegience to Jailer will most likely be unknown to most. I guess words of that will reach the most influencial leaders though.

Sunwell incident could be also used as a propaganda against void elves and the Alliance, if served well. Right now, we don't know what leaked into public. It may be secret, which can be used later.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    It was pride with what we see in revendreth and I think they try to set him on a redemption and it showed him just trying to hard to save hes people and therefor making wrong choices and I believe the accuser even mentioned sonething about being tricked.

No matter the old lore, new lore is there and will shed a differnt light on him. He will be usefull and I hope we get some more interaction with him and lorte mar for example.

Bc lore was crap and the evidence all around that they are trying to fix this. Illidan, Vashj and Kael. Mark my words.
    Yes, it is pretty obvious they are trying to fix the mess they did in TBC by butchering fan favorite characters. We had Illidans ressurection in Legion, now we meet both Vashj and Kael in way more better position. I must confess, accompanying Vashj in Maldraxxus was the best part of the zone for me.

As of Kael, I have no doubts he will be redeemed by the end of Shadowlands. I hope Blizz will not waste this opportunity and make some interactions with him and other characters, but at the same time, I think Kael will stick in Revendreth and will not come back to Azeroth. This is his chance to cleanse his name and by doing so, help blood elves to move on with the Sunstrider's Legacy.

But why? The void elves and some rp high elves should imo go build or do their own thing. The blood elves have the nightborne as their closest to help and they are fine within the horde. They obviously would get alot of support since both are in the council. Times have changed.

They keep falling back to blood elf lore and they are outsiders.. they are a danger and are with the alliance. They havr no buisness in silvermoon.. their herritage is no longer there. They wasted that. I mean blizz should focus on them having their own thing and leave silvermoon to the blood elves. Alleria is a danger to that place. No matter how bad you want that story, its not a good idea realy.
    Like it or not, high elves and void elves still share their history with blood elves, so I don't think it is strange to intertwine them to some extent. I agree with you that both of them should develop something unique for them, but that does not really mean they had to give up their thalassian roots. Both high and void elves showed to be pretty proud to their ancestry, they just chose other means to defend or honor their roots.
    Last edited by Vaedan; 2020-12-04 at 01:20 PM.

I'm pretty sure such huge event like shattering the Veil can't be kept secret. Just look at the sky in Icecrown... the evidence is pretty obvious here. I mean, they probably can keep secret for short time that leaders of the Horde were kidnapped, but not for long. That definitely will be general knowledge. Even if the Horde would for some reason like to keep that secret from their people, there is still Argent Crusade and everybody who will travel to Icecrown will see the result of Sylvanas' actions. Her allegience to Jailer will most likely be unknown to most. I guess words of that will reach the most influencial leaders though.
    Yes, but they wouldn't know that Sylvanas did it. Remember that the public doesn't even know Bolvar is still alive. The public believes that both the Lich King and Bolvar Fordragon died years ago. "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead, and that Bolvar Fordragon died with him."
    So if you told an average citizen that Sylvanas fought the Lich King in battle and shattered the veil, they would call it... hmm, what's the term... ah yes, "fake news".

Similarly, they wouldn't know what is happening in Revendreth, since it's literally on the other side of the cosmic veil separating life and death. Unless Theron somehow appears in Revendreth to witness Kael'thas' "redemption" and report back to his people, they will never know. And even then, I'm sure many would think that he's full of BS since, again, literally going on an adventure to Hell sounds like madness to an average joe.

This is something people often ignore: the main characters and PC are literally "0.1%" of the world population. The information available to them is not available to the public. The main characters and PC know that Sylvanas shattered the veil after defeating Bolvar, and made an alliance with the Jailer to subvert the cosmic order. But would the fruit vendor in Silvermooon know this? Huh, I really doubt that.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2020-12-04 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    The Alliance having in the same time Suramar, Silvermoon, and de facto Dalaran would be super boring imo.

Suramar needs to stay Horde. But Dalaran needs to go on the Alliance again. And Silvermoon should be contested.

Blood elves are so hypocritical on that matter. "Human r evil blabla but can we stay in Dalaran plz ?"
    do you talk in the game or with the players? because as a player I prefer suramar and silvermoon. I can understand that there are npcs that see dalaran as their home because they lived there for hundreds of years I remember a npcs that says that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    Tbh, Suramar doesnt need to stay horde at all it's the kaldorei civilization, horde already have the civilisation of the trolls and all their playable races, why do they need the civilization of the night elves too?
    They dont..

Further to that I would re establish the high elves and give Silvermoon to the alliance, replacing its presence on the horde with Zul'aman and Zul'drak - elevating trolls on the horde and reducing elves to a remnant. As it should be.

In time, several expansions into the future, the remnant blood elf and exile nightborne can build something cool if blizzard feel the horde needs elves again to grow, but I think relying on elves for the horde isn't good for their faction nor its identity and flies in the face all the things they profess they want to achieve by having two separate factions maintaining the original heart of the factions.

I could understand it when the horde were vastly outnumbered, but it seems silly to continue especially when the reverse is true at end game, and the alliance is the one vastly outnumbered.

The horde should keep blood elves and nightborne only in name and model and lose everything else about them to the alliance . It fits if we are honest, the Thalassian and kaldorei kingdoms really arent needed on the horde, they are necessary on the alliance though, the elves are the only race the alliance cares about and the core horde fans really want their influence rid off and restored to the core horde races which the elves aren't really, just like the alliance want the restoration of the strong alliance core races which includes the high elves and the kaldorei.

At this point its unnecessary for the horde to have the night elves' and high elves' civilization and both alliance and the horde would fair better with them replaced. On the horde, they will fair better by the elven influence and infrastructure of the blood elf and nightborne replaced by horde races like trolls and orcs/pandas etc getti g more cities and assets to replace the elven ones lost to the alliance, while the alliance will fair better with their high elves and night elves actually shining once more on their faction..

Only the horde elf fans would complain, but it would cause a few of them to return to the alliance where they should be if elves is what they love boosting alliance numbers a little, and for those of them who hate the alliance, well, they fit nicely with the alliance hating remnant blood elves and nightborne who would still be on the horde, forever resenting the high elves and night elves for gaining their stuff back which is what you want in faction enmity.

Horde becomes more horde, alliance becomes es more alliance, and all it toom was to reverse the horde elf push funny that huh
    url]https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2323638-High-elves-on-the-alliance[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    Can it be true? really true? it's the first tangible piece of evidence, i dare not believe it.. if so YES , FANTASTIC YES ... I have LONGED FOR THIS, campaigned for this, switched sides for this.
    http://warcraft.blizzplanet.com/blog...aces-datamined

Move over night elves (don't really care that much about you any more, you were a placeholder) and welcome the high elves coming home. Although they have a twist to them now that is known as void elves, they have been linked with the alliance. And nightborne with the horde (a fair trade if you ask me) hordies can get some night elf lore they can attach to, and finally we can have access to high elves.

To be honest i never really liked night elves that much, but we had no choice in vanilla as they wer the only elves available, and since high elves never materialised, (blood elves felt wrong) I kinda adopted them. Remember they were the first elves to show up in the warcraft story, the whole point of night elves is to be a background for the high elves. Blood elves was just a flavor who's horde placement was only there to fix the balance problems back there. This is the true homecoming of the elves.

The lengths i have gone through for this. EVERY CHARACTER is going to race change to high (void) elf. Every single one.

YES YES YES YES YES YES .. . what lovely news to come home to.. it surely is far too late to change, anyway, so lets hear it. How excited are you about this?

very good new blizzard, very good news.
    And it is said by the person who was happy to exchange the lore kaldorei and the night elf / nightborne model for the high elves.

When the exchange was confirmed you were happy and you agreed that the horde had a kaldorei kingdom now you want everything.

wanting to steal the aesthetics, lore and cities of playable races is wrong
    Last edited by Rhlor; 2020-12-04 at 04:11 PM.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

Sunwell incident could be also used as a propaganda against void elves and the Alliance, if served well. Right now, we don't know what leaked into public. It may be secret, which can be used later.

Yes, it is pretty obvious they are trying to fix the mess they did in TBC by butchering fan favorite characters. We had Illidans ressurection in Legion, now we meet both Vashj and Kael in way more better position. I must confess, accompanying Vashj in Maldraxxus was the best part of the zone for me.

As of Kael, I have no doubts he will be redeemed by the end of Shadowlands. I hope Blizz will not waste this opportunity and make some interactions with him and other characters, but at the same time, I think Kael will stick in Revendreth and will not come back to Azeroth. This is his chance to cleanse his name and by doing so, help blood elves to move on with the Sunstrider's Legacy.

Like it or not, high elves and void elves still share their history with blood elves, so I don't think it is strange to intertwine them to some extent. I agree with you that both of them should develop something unique for them, but that does not really mean they had to give up their thalassian roots. Both high and void elves showed to be pretty proud to their ancestry, they just chose other means to defend or honor their roots.
    Same for me I thought these nods to vashj in maldraxxus and talking about why she choose her form is already more then we ever got in tbc.

I dont think thats a very good idea to keep them intertwined, since its already the same race which makes it even weirder. Blood elves lore is just that and the void elves would have that AND their void stuff. It feels like stealing or leaning to muchon the blood elves which is bad thing imo.

They were cast out.. way before, I think there should be a story bout that and what that means. To hold on false herritage were they are not even welcome , should be a good indicater why you guys should move on from that idea. I saw some people saying well then blood elves should get something extra.. in my opinion thats the wrong way. It should be the other eay around and let the void elves do their void things and expand on it.

I mean you have to agree with me that its actually silly that they have the same story. Why should the blood elves make room for them? They dont even like the void elves.

I am realy against that idea, same with night elves and nightborne. Their motives are so differnt and still some are trying so hard to make them fit in their own narrative. Thats just not how it works.

I am all for race own unique identity and so far it works out well.. just void elves kinda lack on all front on that. Nightborne have their arcane thing.. its like night elves asking the arcane stuff. That is already happening. But because of these examples.. you will be known for stealing things the horde has. Thats bad.

Alleria was the one and only example to enter silvermoon and basically gets kicked out. Well she kicked herself out even better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    do you talk in the game or with the players? because as a player I prefer suramar and silvermoon. I can understand that there are npcs that see suramar as their home because they lived there for hundreds of years I remember a npcs that says that.

- - - Updated - - -

url]https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2323638-High-elves-on-the-alliance[/url]

And it is said by the person who was happy to exchange the lore kaldorei and the night elf / nightborne model for the high elves.

When the exchange was confirmed you were happy and you agreed that the horde had a kaldorei kingdom now you want everything.

wanting to rob playable races of their stuff is clearly a bad thing
    Yup that guy...
    Last edited by Alanar; 2020-12-04 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    do you talk in the game or with the players? because as a player I prefer suramar and silvermoon. I can understand that there are npcs that see suramar as their home because they lived there for hundreds of years I remember a npcs that says that.

- - - Updated - - -

wanting to rob playable races of their stuff is clearly a bad thing
    Elves dont belong on the horde, they're an alliance race a faction of which was ported over to the horde to boost numbers.

It's pointless arguing about exchanges or the nonsense that has filled fans' heads.

Alliance fans shouldn't feel they need to exchange one of their races' sub race to get access to another of their races as playable- it's so silly, but you can fool desperate people into thinking they are getting a good deal when they dont have to settle at all.

It's how con artist work

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Same for me I thought these nods to vashj in maldraxxus and talking about why she choose her form is already more then we ever got in tbc.

I dont think thats a very good idea to keep them intertwined, since its already the same race which makes it even weirder. Blood elves lore is just that and the void elves would have that AND their void stuff. It feels like stealing or leaning to muchon the blood elves which is bad thing imo.

They were cast out.. way before, I think there should be a story bout that and what that means. To hold on false herritage were they are not even welcome , should be a good indicater why you guys should move on from that idea. I saw some people saying well then blood elves should get something extra.. in my opinion thats the wrong way. It should be the other eay around and let the void elves do their void things and expand on it.

I mean you have to agree with me that its actually silly that they have the same story. Why should the blood elves make room for them? They dont even like the void elves.

I am realy against that idea, same with night elves and nightborne. Their motives are so differnt and still some are trying so hard to make them fit in their own narrative. Thats just not how it works.

I am all for race own unique identity and so far it works out well.. just void elves kinda lack on all front on that. Nightborne have their arcane thing.. its like night elves asking the arcane stuff. That is already happening. But because of these examples.. you will be known for stealing things the horde has. Thats bad.

Alleria was the one and only example to enter silvermoon and basically gets kicked out. Well she kicked herself out even better.

- - - Updated - - -

Yup that guy...
    for our friend at that time it was a fair exchange! all his complaint now is nothing but a sham