Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Warlock doesn't suffer from it as much since the pet damage % to player % is different. Unholy / Beast Mastery specs I can see having a problem. I know with my hunter it was basically spam Cobra Shot / Barbed Shot which cobra hits like a wet noodle.
    Survival is in no better place. Our damage is close to literal 0 when we are picked up by Winged as we have no way to regenerate Focus because pet is left on the ground.

• Sanguine Depths

Decanter of Anima-Charged Winds will now have a chance to drop for Survival Hunters.

I've been farming this trinket every day as Survival just to see it hotfixed now TWO WEEKS INTO EXPANSION!?
    I thought all this time that i had bad luck with it and haven't gave up.
    Last edited by Gurg; 2020-12-04 at 05:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurg View Post
    Survival is in no better place. Our damage is close to literal 0 when we are picked up by Winged as we have no way to regenerate Focus because pet is left on the ground.
    I haven't touched Survival at all except for the mage tower challenge so I couldn't really comment on it. I just figured since they were melee based spec they would be able to output more as I have no clue how much reliance they had on their pet.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Profession changes are understandable. With the amount of materials available on the AH and the price of reagents as they were multiple simple Vendor Shuffles was possible where you could just buy the mats from the AH, craft a number of certain recipes and sell it straight to a vendor for a profit. There were two for Leatherworking (Composite Crossbow/Bow), Tailoring (Cape) and Blacksmithing had a potential one (Ceremonious Blade). Even on my small server I was able to make 20g profit per Bow where Mats are a little higher priced than larger servers. I did a tailoring one where I spent 21k and made 30k back and obviously this isn't a good thing for the economy.

The changes will also hopefully up the prices of lots of SL Materials which have flooded the AH. The amounts of Ore, Leather and Cloth is mad with some servers having the 32 slot Tailoring bag cheaper than the material price. Enchanting dust has become extremely cheap and most of the early SL enchants are sold for less than the price of dust.

I just think Blizzard is trying stabilize the economy. I don't think they're happy with how cheap mats are right now or they're very concerned about it.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    I haven't touched Survival at all except for the mage tower challenge so I couldn't really comment on it. I just figured since they were melee based spec they would be able to output more as I have no clue how much reliance they had on their pet.
    Unfortunately - Extremely, maybe even more than BM xD
    Survivals default Focus regen is extremely low, 5 Fps, however our main focus regeneration is via Kill Command (15 Focus per Kill Command) and it has 25% chance to reset it self. Kill Command is unusable if Pet is not in melee.
    So, we are basically stuck with however much Focus we had when we were picked up + maybe 30 focus max on top of it while we are being lifted.
    I guess that this will be mitigated for all of us with better gear, but currently its stupid design oversight/choice tbh to literally kill off pet classes at tier 4 eye.

Stupid design oversight/choice tbh to literally kill off pet classes at tier 4 eye.
    Yeah when my hunter first got picked up I was thinking either A) pets would hover in the air like they do when they glitch sometimes or B) the hitbox for the mob would be big enough for the pets to still hit it. Got a big fat nope on both.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Assumi View Post
    Horde camp Alliance hub in Naz for a month: I sleep, turn off WM lol
    Alliance camp Horde for 2 days: CAN'T BE HAVING THAT NOW CAN WE?

And these zug brains try to pretend they aren't the devs pet faction.
    the current state of the war mode made me deactivate it for the first time. 50-60 no alliance goon was to be seen but as soon as they hit 60, they swarmed every place and ganked horde where possible. especially the maw.

and the maw itself is unpleasant and dangerous, don't need any fucking kiddies without honor camping the only way inside and outside whilst leeching away my stygia. the alliance is full of pompous windbags and arrogance, no wonder even a dev likes them. but please enjoy your 30% buff whilst farming people struggling in heavy areas.
    From Ancient Terra the Emperor commands His Proud Sons.
    From revered Blood-stock these Warriors are made His Proud Sons.
    No fear they shall know as Adeptus Astartes, His Proud Sons.

Ve'nari has upgraded her wards in The Maw, granting players a brief window of invisibility and immunity as they exit her refuge or after landing from an Animaflow flight.
    So those that choose War Mode complain when pvp happens.
    There are 2 solutions to this problem;
    1. Group up and fight back
    2. Turn War Mode off

But no, instead blizz decides to wrap those that want the xp buff, without the pesky pvp inconvenience, in cotton wool.

Quote Originally Posted by Walkerbo View Post
    So those that choose War Mode complain when pvp happens.
    There are 2 solutions to this problem;
    1. Group up and fight back
    2. Turn War Mode off

But no, instead blizz decides to wrap those that want the xp buff, without the pesky pvp inconvenience, in cotton wool.
    There is a difference between skirmishes/group pvp and being in a bottleneck coming out into opposite faction precasting offensive spells/cc. It would be equivalent of having 20 elite mobs just outside the door with their auto-attacks already qued up.
    This won't give "free" warmode bonus to anyone. Ques locations are still the same and you still have people out there. You just have a chance to GET OUT and have that that PvP rather than being unable to even leave the hub.

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    There is a difference between skirmishes/group pvp and being in a bottleneck coming out into opposite faction precasting offensive spells/cc. It would be equivalent of having 20 elite mobs just outside the door with their auto-attacks already qued up.
    This won't give "free" warmode bonus to anyone. Ques locations are still the same and you still have people out there. You just have a chance to GET OUT and have that that PvP rather than being unable to even leave the hub.
    And yet Horde did this day 1 of the launch in Bastion. Cant avoid the landing zone going in to do questing yet horde choose for hours on end to just camp alliance there that tried to come into the zone on WM. If getting out of the Maw was so bad called hearth out or just turn it off and leave seeing its a rest zone right there. You spawn into Orobos right next to the portals to the main city so go back in and turn it on.
    You guys have no issues when its you causing the bottle neck on the other faction but when it happens to you go cry to blizz for them to fix it.

Still no fix on the legacy buff for legion raids.

Quote Originally Posted by rizyukaizen View Post
    And yet Horde did this day 1 of the launch in Bastion. Cant avoid the landing zone going in to do questing yet horde choose for hours on end to just camp alliance there that tried to come into the zone on WM. If getting out of the Maw was so bad called hearth out or just turn it off and leave seeing its a rest zone right there. You spawn into Orobos right next to the portals to the main city so go back in and turn it on.
    You guys have no issues when its you causing the bottle neck on the other faction but when it happens to you go cry to blizz for them to fix it.
    Did I justify bottleneck farming on any faction? Did I mention what faction I play? Get over your salty views and think rationally for a minute. I don't know what I did for you to get your frustration out on me, but you need to chill.

Blizzard destroyed alchemy entirelly removing procs

"Players who are eligible for Threads of Fate but choose to replay the narrative campaign now retain the option to visit Fatescribe Roh-Tahl and skip the remainder of the campaign after reaching level 60."
    Why has not been the case from the start tho? It was super awkward to get to 59.9% xp and then go change it back, lol.

Unfortunately - Extremely, maybe even more than BM xD
    Survivals default Focus regen is extremely low, 5 Fps, however our main focus regeneration is via Kill Command (15 Focus per Kill Command) and it has 25% chance to reset it self. Kill Command is unusable if Pet is not in melee.
    So, we are basically stuck with however much Focus we had when we were picked up + maybe 30 focus max on top of it while we are being lifted.
    I guess that this will be mitigated for all of us with better gear, but currently its stupid design oversight/choice tbh to literally kill off pet classes at tier 4 eye.
    In the open world I started running with my PvP spec even in wm off: Crows, Tip of the Spear and Chakrams. Reliance on pets is lower this way and the damage is spread through more than just Raptor Strike and the necessity to feed it (either that or Mongoose).
    So far so good, for valchiries aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Dristereau View Post
    I don't think they're happy with how cheap mats are right now or they're very concerned about it.
    I'm on a full realm and the amount of gathering that takes place is staggering, supply of mats is a lot bigger than demand for actual crafting without shuffles. Without demand from shuffles mats will get cheaper over time.

Quote Originally Posted by leviathonlx View Post
    Yea how dare the Alliance not be able to just camp that chokepoint to zerg their weekly pvp quest kills.
    There is an easy fix of.. not having war mode to fix that

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Surprised they made changes to Threads of Fate but didn't increase the shit out of the XP from it. Right now it's not worth doing.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Surprised they made changes to Threads of Fate but didn't increase the shit out of the XP from it. Right now it's not worth doing.
    Yeah, really. I just finished the last zone on my first alt last night, and it only got me to 56% of level 59. Now I have to grind out world quests and hunt down side quests I didn't do, I guess. I am never doing Threads of Fate again. It's boring and inefficient - what a great combo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was Remote Sheep Detonator changed or did I miss something? I could swear last week it gained stacks for the whole duration of Polymorph, but now it caps at 10.
    Last edited by Eace; 2020-12-04 at 03:23 PM.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

3+ Year Old Account
    Im waiting on the hotfix: Rogues no longer 1 shot EVERYTHING in pvp.