Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    slight correction, because Marack is either incredibly incompetent or scum and evened the votes out the votes between virthoe and lora are tired but im willing to put my neck on the line for lynch lora so lets fucking do it. If they come back town and virthoe is scum feel free to fry my stupid ass.
    So competing trains better then all the fuck spread you asshat

- - - Updated - - -

and already said more entertained by Lora then most you fucks

The tough guy attitude didn't work last game, why would it work now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I was mostly trolling about wanting to be lynched/killed. I don't. I mean, sure, Cyberpunk is out and that'll be my priority but I'm not going to avoid posting here altogether.

It's a bit odd to latch on to such comments when someone else outright admitted to being a jester, though.
    I read the jester claim as a joke, really. I think Firebert always votes himself day 1, doesn't he?

- - - Updated - - -

So, by my count, Virothe is at 4, and Lora is at 5. Competing trains sounds neat to me, and I haven't stabbed Virothe in the back in ages.

unvote vote: Virothe

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Virothe

Apologize for being less acrive than usual but have been little busy lately.

Placing my vote here in sake of competition.

What the accrual fuck are you clowns smoking. Splitting the vote is a great idea early in the day but not an hour or two before the lynch that we don’t even fucking know is going to go off.

And I taking crazy pill sir ha Christmas made your brains rot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    So competing trains better then all the fuck spread you asshat

- - - Updated - - -

and already said more entertained by Lora then most you fucks
    100% eat shit and die. You’re sillku trash and the funniest part of that you’ve had many chances to be better.

10+ Year Old Account
    What the accrual fuck are you clowns smoking. Splitting the vote is a great idea early in the day but not an hour or two before the lynch that we don’t even fucking know is going to go off.

And I taking crazy pill sir ha Christmas made your brains rot.
    It was already split before I got here. /shrug

The only competition is trying to get an actual person lynched.

If we lynch Lora and they flip town I’ll admit to being scum and you can lynch me

Unvote
    Vote: Virothe

I promised not to vote on Lora for the duration of D1 and intend to stick to that promise and since no lynch seemingly isn't viable...

This is some scum ass resistance. A train on Lora popped up out of nowhere and now all their scum buddies are here. Amazing

10+ Year Old Account
    The only competition is trying to get an actual person lynched.

If we lynch Lora and they flip town I’ll admit to being scum and you can lynch me
    Unless you've got a really good reason to lynch Lora over Virothe on day 1, well...Virothe is in the lead right now.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, I'm not saying you should claim or something, I'm saying that it's day 1, hardly any reason to vote either of them at this point.

7+ Year Old Account
    Unvote
    Vote Lora

Not a fan of Lora's train but I feel like the pressure on Virothe is equally questionable. If we have to lose one, i pick Lora.

������ roast the duck

- - - Updated - - -

damn the megaphone emoji doesnt work here

If you had to pick one, surely it'd be the one in the lead...?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hour and a half left. Hmmm. Wonder what will happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Realistically both trains are bit of a wash because this day hasn't been the epitome of an ideal day. I lost track of time, so may as well have a bullet day one now with the remaining time. Maybe see what information we can get now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    Unvote
    Vote Lora

Not a fan of Lora's train but I feel like the pressure on Virothe is equally questionable. If we have to lose one, i pick Lora.
    It's pressure on me based on Lora voting me and putting me up so others feel validated at putting votes on me caused I was the lead, then Robo piling on me and not relying on his "die of destiny" as he usually does day one is actually also super suspect.

It's also interesting how quick people are to pile on on day one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be here until the day ends, so if I need to swap to ensure a lynch, can certainly do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    It's pressure on me based on Lora voting me and putting me up so others feel validated at putting votes on me caused I was the lead, then Robo piling on me and not relying on his "die of destiny" as he usually does day one is actually also super suspect.

It's also interesting how quick people are to pile on on day one.
    How dare you!? It's my die of fate, and I did use it this time! I rarely stay on what the die tells me, it's just my opening vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Realistically both trains are bit of a wash because this day hasn't been the epitome of an ideal day. I lost track of time, so may as well have a bullet day one now with the remaining time. Maybe see what information we can get now.
    The main thing that stood out to me is Firebert's claim. Seems plausible to me. I don't think this is a game with any VT's - but the equivalent of VT is going to have a weak, very situational 'power' that may or may not be useful. Pretty sure fancy powers come from presents, though I may be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Realistically both trains are bit of a wash because this day hasn't been the epitome of an ideal day.
    Not overly, when I die and flip you all have a lot to work with. But I'd rather not die day one and not have a chance to redeem myself for not being able to back off of Grae I still will argue a no lynch is a fucking stupid play and town got lucky there.

But, I didn't help a ton near the end either.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    blah
    vote lora I have you a present last night