Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    I dunno, as someone who quit early in BFA, it's not really making me wanna keep playing. I'm playing like an hour-an hour and a half each day, which is fine if this wasn't a subscription game, but as is, there are other games that i own that i don't have to pay for anymore and are just as fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Idk, but I lost literally all motivation to do anything in-game.
    Right?
    Getting "BACK" to 60 feels cheap.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Matsumotto View Post
    I dunno, as someone who quit early in BFA, it's not really making me wanna keep playing. I'm playing like an hour-an hour and a half each day, which is fine if this wasn't a subscription game, but as is, there are other games that i own that i don't have to pay for anymore and are just as fun.
    Odd isn't it?
    I literally DL'd a game the other day that I spent damn near 35hrs on, in 3 days.
    When will I get that feeling back from WoW, again?
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Quote Originally Posted by oldgeezer View Post
    Travel in SL is very tedious, agreed. No flightwhistle because 'reasons', so I see no reason not have flying mounts available at lvl 60.

Relatedly, how's everyones guilds doing? Activity in mine is already dropping off.
    Less people came back than expected and the less hardcore ones already have their activity reduced because they are annoyed with many "features" (or lack thereoff). It will depend on how m+ and raiding shape up though, most are still on board and want to at least experience that first.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    I literally DL'd a game the other day that I spent damn near 35hrs on, in 3 days.
    When will I get that feeling back from WoW, again?
    Unless you're into the whole Legacy thing with Classic, or rather TBC soon to be on the horizon, i doubt in the foreseeable future.

I'm not playing SL but keep up with the 2 guilds I am in. Both have already lost at least half that became back from quitting bfa. Mist never finished leveling and quit I'm Bastion.
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    What annoys me is the lie. If you go to the fridge, see it's loaded full of stuff you're not in the mood for, you don't lie and say it's empty. That's intellectually dishonest. Same thing here. Saying "there's nothing to do" is a straight up lie. If you're going to argue on the forums, be honest and say there's nothing you're interested in. Someone might actually mistake your lie for reality.
    You only see this from your perspective, thats what I am trying to explain.
    "There is nothing to eat" despite the fridge being full is actually a very common thing and because of that part of many jokes.

Those people are not lying. For them there really is "nothing to do", so if you ask them, that is what they will answer. They do not consider other things to be "something to do" because mount farming, pet battling and running around the fountain in Stormwind is all the same to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    You only see this from your perspective, thats what I am trying to explain.
    "There is nothing to eat" despite the fridge being full is actually a very common thing and because of that part of many jokes.

Those people are not lying. For them there really is "nothing to do", so if you ask them, that is what they will answer. They do not consider other things to be "something to do" because mount farming, pet battling and running around the fountain in Stormwind is all the same to them.
    If you see a movie theater, walk up the front door, ask what's playing, and some guy standing outside says nothing's playing right now when in reality there's a bunch of stuff playing he doesn't care about, and you believe his lie and walk away, you don't see that as a problem? The propogation of misinformation in the form of people using their opinion in a hyperolic manner?
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.