Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    EXACTLY. Alleria has such brief screentime in WoW, and yet people never shut up on how she's so dangerous, careless, etc. and making theories on how her story will develop (alongside Turalyon's).

I mean, just look at some people on this forum. She's living in their heads rent-free, so imagine if she had more screentime (well actually you won't have to imagine for long)
    But you are the only one who does it...

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Yeah, brilliant way to treat the most feared, dangerous and cunning creatures of the Warcraft universe - make them look like inept children to promote your new nameless bad guy who supposedly manipulated them all along in the most ridiculous "just as planned" manner you could possibly conceive.
    I was referring to the Void Lords, not to that annoying baldie.

Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    But you are the only one who does it...
    Am I really the one who does it, when you felt the need in your life to reply to an internet thread to bash my liking for Alleria? Food for thought.
    Expansion Storylines ranking:

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands

EXACTLY. Alleria has such brief screentime in WoW, and yet people never shut up on how she's so dangerous, careless, etc. and making theories on how her story will develop (alongside Turalyon's).

I mean, just look at some people on this forum. She's living in their heads rent-free, so imagine if she had more screentime (well actually you won't have to imagine for long)

The Jailer is just a diversion before the great war really. 10.0 will be about the Void Lords, Light, and First Ones.

It's patch 10.0 after all, a great milestone that ought to be celebrated in style.
    But you called her a good character. I'm calling her trash lol.

I do agree with you about 10.0 though. I do think it'll be about the great war there. Though, I don't think the First Ones' story is going to stop there.

"It's patch 10.0 after all, a great milestone that ought to be celebrated in style." True.

Also, the Jailer's not really a diversion of it. HE'S THE CAUSE OF IT!

- - - Updated - - -

I was referring to the Void Lords, not to that annoying baldie.

Am I really the one who does it, when you felt the need in your life to reply to an internet thread to bash my liking for Alleria? Food for thought.
    The Void Lords probably knew of the Jailer's plot, but they weren't the cunning guys that caused out. They're likely just waiting their cards out till the other Cosmic Forces stop their wars with one another.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    The Void Lords probably knew of the Jailer's plot, but they weren't the cunning guys that caused out. They're likely just waiting their cards out till the other Cosmic Forces stop their wars with one another.
    Or they are probably making their move already. The cosmos is such an endless place, who knows what Xal'atath is up to. For all you know, there's a Void Titan in the making while the player wastes time fighting some overconfident vampire fool.

After all, it was never said that there's only one World Soul left in the universe, right?

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands

The Void Lords are planning to make their move, sure. And Blizzard did state that the Void Lords are probably pissed at us for destroying the Old Gods, and with the Light slowly amping their shit up, and us having dealt with Order/Disorder, and are dealing with the war between Life and Death atm, the Void Lords are likely going to make their move next expac.

- - - Updated - - -

And to those saying "Oh, they'll likely give us some Life threat next expac, or have us deal with the Light only next expac before the Void!"

This is the same company that brought you Legion, and BFA. Legion being 2 Expansion plots in 1 (Legion Invasion + Argus), and BFA being 3 (Faction War, Naga + Azshara, and the Black Empire).

The Void Lords are planning to make their move, sure. And Blizzard did state that the Void Lords are probably pissed at us for destroying the Old Gods, and with the Light slowly amping their shit up, and us having dealt with Order/Disorder, and are dealing with the war between Life and Death atm, the Void Lords are likely going to make their move next expac.

- - - Updated - - -

And to those saying "Oh, they'll likely give us some Life threat next expac, or have us deal with the Light only next expac before the Void!"

This is the same company that brought you Legion, and BFA. Legion being 2 Expansion plots in 1 (Legion Invasion + Argus), and BFA being 3 (Faction War, Naga + Azshara, and the Black Empire).
    I think people don't understand that 10.0 is supposed to be a massive milestone. It needs to be celebrated in style.

It's the tenth patch of the game. Blizzard knows this. Anyone with some creativity knows this. I'll be VERY surprised if 10.0 is some filler expansion like Dragon Isles or "Life" (what does that even mean lol? Like an expansion about the Emerald Dream? The horse is still being beaten huh?).

But Yeah, Light vs. Void is the safest bet for 10.0.

Or they are probably making their move already. The cosmos is such an endless place, who knows what Xal'atath is up to. For all you know, there's a Void Titan in the making while the player wastes time fighting some overconfident vampire fool.
    This could by Azeroth herself, after all.

Remember that Azshara is still out there. This Azshara, who, when last we saw her, said her target was the true throne of power. If she was talking strictly about some location on Azeroth (since there's nothing to suggest she would look elsewhere), then what would be the most powerful place on the planet? Of course the Titan soul itself, deep inside Azeroth which, as far as we know, is still pretty hurt with the blade stuck in it and Azerite leaking. Remember just how powerful she was just by drawing from the Well of Eternity. Now imagine if she was to claim the soul itself.

But what also caught my attention is that Azshara for some time had Xal'atath by her side. Yes, the "old god (goddess?)" themselves were released before she actually got it, but we don't really know how it functions. Even after releasing the old god, the blade itself had enough power to point Nathanos to Nazjatar and leter weaken N'zoth. It could be Azshara's and Xal'atath's plan all along - to eliminate N'zoth (Azshara is freed and Xal'atath is the only remaining old god) and then get to Azeroth herself.

I'm almost 100% certain that the next expansion will be about the deeps of Azeroth and the titan soul, perhaps the First Ones aiding us somehow. Azshara's final words are the door to this story, and at some point we have to deal with the sword and Azerite, after all. Unless there's going to be another immidiate, all of a sudden even that will force us to shift our focus elsewhere.

Kinda tired of the idea of every subsequent expansion now being represented by a cosmic force.

Let's not do that.

I think people don't understand that 10.0 is supposed to be a massive milestone. It needs to be celebrated in style.

It's the tenth patch of the game. Blizzard knows this. Anyone with some creativity knows this. I'll be VERY surprised if 10.0 is some filler expansion like Dragon Isles or "Life" (what does that even mean lol? Like an expansion about the Emerald Dream? The horse is still being beaten huh?).

But Yeah, Light vs. Void is the safest bet for 10.0.
    A lot of these current WoW Expansions are "massive milestones". I do think 10.0 will be one of the biggest ones though, the same way Legion was one of them as well.

I don't think it'll be the last one, though. I think there will be like 1-2 threats after the Void Lords, considering the First Ones and POTENTIALLY something beyond them (Which is just me merely speculating rn). Also, Life can't be the next expac, as this expansion is all about the Cosmic War between Life and Death. That's the WHOLE POINT!

Also, Dragon Isles could just be a factor in the Light/Shadow expansion. Could be the next area we go to, in terms of leveling. Maybe the isles are the backside of Azeroth now, as the official Chronicle Map doesn't showcase the isles anywhere (AKA their position in the original WoW Alpha Map ). They could do the Light/Void Expansion, and kick off the main leveling area with Wrathion showcasing the Isles to us, in a "How to Train your Dragon" type of fashion. Then, the first raids can be a Light raid with Yrel and Lothraxion, and a Void raid with the Infinite Flight, then we could go from there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS View Post
    Kinda tired of the idea of every subsequent expansion now being represented by a cosmic force.

Let's not do that.
    We're just touching upon this cosmic shit, though. And BFA wasn't even about the Cosmic War.
    Last edited by TheFirstOnes; 2020-12-06 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS View Post

Let's not do that.
    Yeah, and not all expac need to be something coming from the previous one either...

Everything is endless now in WoW, that doesn’t make much sense anymore

so it was Sire Denathrius who shot the Arbiter and turned it off?

I watched cinematics on youtube (dont have SL) and in ending scene where Eternal Ones meet, they are informed by Prince Renathal that Sire dis cause this Draught. and draught started after Arbuter went off. yes?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masterjc View Post
    so it was Sire Denathrius who shot the Arbiter and turned it off?

I watched cinematics on youtube (dont have SL) and in ending scene where Eternal Ones meet, they are informed by Prince Renathal that Sire dis cause this Draught. and draught started after Arbuter went off. yes?
    Don't know 100% if that is the correct interpretation of that scene yet because it's poorly communicated. Either we'll get a final confirmation in the Castle raid or someone just has to straight up ask a dev.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Does anyone else feel that it is a terrible writing that Sylvanas and Kelthuzad are allies?

I'd rather kelthuzad be a free agent unrelated to the jailer

What if Kil'jaeden's death is what broke the machinery of death? He may have had a speical connection to the Lich King and his instruments since he created him.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    Does anyone else feel that it is a terrible writing that Sylvanas and Kelthuzad are allies?

Yeah, it's such bullshit.

World Souls go to the realm of Order when they die. The Realm of Order is something I think we'll very much see in 10.0, if the next expac is about Light and Shadow, and we touch upon the Titans again (Mostly Sargeras).
    Did Blizzard say anything about a realm of Order? The Titans are born in reality itself, unlike the denizens of other cosmic powers. We know there's a Void, the Twisting Nether housing the Fel, a realm of Light, and the Shadowlands housing Death, but no mention is made of any Order realm.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    Yeah, it's such bullshit.
    Kael wanting to kill kelthuzad felt like something logical, even though sylvanas is evil it's ridiculous that she works with kelthuzad
    At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Sylvanas and Kel'thuzad want to resurrect Arthas as the Lich King.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    If he never spoke but everything around him was kept exactly the same he'd spike in quality.
    The hype level would be through the roof if we hadn't even seen him yet. Remind me, when did Sargeras appear on screen?

The thought process seems to have been "we're introducing a new villain, so we need to show him to the players right away!" But it's the opposite: it's because players already knew all about Arthas that you could shove him in their face in Wrath. The way you introduce a new character is by actually telling a proper story with a proper build-up.

Even if you kept the same mediocre visual design but didn't release the model until 9.3, people would be way more into it because at that point they want to find out what he looks like.
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    She lost against Arthas for purpose. She wanted to feed Quel'thalas to hungering darkness.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post

I feel the same way about Mueh'zala. He should've just been an evil version of Bwonsamdi, not another Jailer mook

They could've made an ENTIRE pantheon of Death-themed Loa too, but nope
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2020-12-07 at 02:39 AM.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.