Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sinrunner View Post
    Already have, says so in the OP.

How about you move on out of this thread?
    You start thread and then you are mad that people reply to you things that do not fit your narration.
    Very nice.

Anyway... it will be my last respone to you then and i will 'move out of this thread':
    For some unknown reason you worry too much with whole thing.
    Toxic situations like these happens to everyone and this one is not that unique.
    Stop caring so much and move on.

7+ Year Old Account
    We didn't start ganking solo people. I went to the Maw and invited people until the group was full. Then we looked for players. It's not our fault most players run around solo, how else are we supposed to do the quest? Sure we could not group up, but if you go solo as Alliance you will run into Horde players that will work together, so that's just nonsense. Playing since 2008 as Alliance on a server that is 99% Horde and I know they won't pass up on a chance to outnumber you.
    If the people you ganked were not in a group together then yes you did gank solo people. If you like killing people that have no way of fighting back then whatever. that's on you to live with.

Did he specify what type of cancer? Because a lot of them are curable...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    And thus you see the deep fundamental flaw with tying PVE progress to PVP combat.

I've said this before about open world PVP and War Mode: Blizzard needs to scrap the entire concept and come up with a PURELY PVP focused method. Mixing PVE and PVP is a mistake. It will always be unless the entire game is built, from the ground up, to facilitate it.

Trying to coerce or incentivize PVE players into PVP by giving the PVE bonuses is a mistake. It generates hate like what you posted. It gets people into a PVP environment for all the wrong reasons. It divides the playerbase.

Literally everything about it is bad.
    Agreed. Forcing PvE players into PvP and forcing PvP players into PvE is just garbage game design.
    Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos was the game that brought me into gaming. I was 17 years old then, I abhorred gaming before this game. From then on, I became a fan of Warcraft and Blizzard. To see it all go down the drain like this is truly sad for me. No king rules forever but at least some of them went down in history as real badasses. I hoped Blizzard and Warcraft would be one of them but it is no longer possible.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I mean that's horrible... but I don't get why you posted it here. Report the fucker, block him and move on

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    You start thread and then you are mad that people reply to you things that do not fit your narration.
    Very nice.

Anyway... it will be my last respone to you then and i will 'move out of this thread':
    For some unknown reason you worry too much with whole thing.
    Toxic situations like these happens to everyone and this one is not that unique.
    Stop caring so much and move on.
    Don't fit my narrative? I said in the OP I already reported him. Read it before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Heeresman View Post
    Was für ein Hundling!
    Es ist genauso wie wenn ich zur KVR ohne die richtigen Dokumente gehe umm
    Last edited by Ragnarohk; 2020-12-07 at 07:52 AM.

I blame Blizzard the most but also OP and the guy.

Blizzard because that whole system is trash (getting back to your corpse, losing currency)
    OP because he killed that guy multiple times so he couldn't get that currency back, even though he doesn't yield any honor
    The guy whispering because he could just stop using warmode.

Everyones a dick - the thread.

I think this is borderline harassment/disturbing gameplay btw. If RPers get banned because they PvP in cities and kill NPCs and players alike. Then "PvPers" that gank up on honorless targets that drop down to the maw and can't react/do anything should suffer the same fate.

It's just dumb.
    And Blizzard is at fault too, because they should know that their playerbase is horrible and will abuse shit like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    If the people you ganked were not in a group together then yes you did gank solo people. If you like killing people that have no way of fighting back then whatever
    But if I fight solo as Alliance I am outnumbered which means I am getting ganked.

So we make a group and the guys we're killing can also make a group and react.

Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    that's on you to live with.
    it's a video game

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BrintoSFJ View Post
    Agreed. Forcing PvE players into PvP and forcing PvP players into PvE is just garbage game design.
    I mean you're forced into PvE from the moment you start your character.

This thread is funny as hell.

Listen, when I first leveled getting killed in war mode was annoying. I leveled/ am leveling alts in WM and shit happens. I like the XP buff, but if I was getting thrashed I’d turn it off.

PVE rewards/progression is not tied to it. Anyone acting like 10% is a huge deal is kidding themselves. Nice? Sure. MUST HAVE TO COMPLETE PROGRESSION? No sir.

Y’all crazy. And thanks for sharing I got a good laugh.

15+ Year Old Account
    It’s him who needs some love... That’s really stupid when you turn on war mode and expect to be
    spared. I would just ignore him and camp more, lol. The reason I turned war mode off, because I play tank and usually cant fight back. In the Legion I could stay against 5 man groups, but whats the point, id rather finish my quests
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    Did he specify what type of cancer? Because a lot of them are curable...
    Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma T4N1M1

Hardcore.

Griefers griefing people. People become mad. Griefers make fun of mad people. Welcome to the Internet.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    OP because he killed that guy multiple times
    I don't even know that I did, we were 5 guys, maybe the other guys killed him. And I also healed for most of the time.

Why am I not allowed to kill a guy multiple times when I have a quest that requires me to kill 25 people? Should I look for 25 individual people? Should I make a list with names and keep track of the ones I killed? Should I inform other players around me that they shouldn't kill him either, otherwise it might frustrate him?

I mean how do you think this works? This is an MMO with many people online playing at the same time in a small zone and all of them have warmode on and some of them actually want to PvP.

I still don't understand why people walk around with WM on. If you wanna pvp then go to BGs or Arena. If you don't wanna pvp (meaning getting jump-raped by 5vs1) then walk around with WM off.
    Since the release of WM, I have never had it on, not once, and I have never run into problems.
    What people don't understand is that WM isn't real pvp, it just means that at some point you will get ganked by a group, meaning that it will never be a fair fight or a nice one on one.
    Turn WM off, all problems solved.
    And OP, don't get too upset and don't take his words to seriously. Just and angry kid who forgot to turn off WM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    so he couldn't get that currency back
    turn off warmode, don't lose currency

Wake up kid. Not that hard to use your brain...

it's a video game
    It's the Internet. As you get older you'll understand that you need a shell when you're on it. Video game or not.
    Out of the huge population you meet, you'll always have some people attacking you that way at a moment or another.
    Banned or not, it will happen again.
    Don't expect to be magically protected so your feelings do not get hurt. It might feel unfair, but that's the way it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Griefers griefing people. People become mad. Griefers make fun of mad people. Welcome to the Internet.
    We're not griefers. We literally only wanted to get the quest done. I left after having completed the quest. That is the opposite of griefing. And it is impossible to grief people since we have warmode, just turn it off. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

He is a clear nutcase and lots of the stuff he said is just horrible BUT, stop standing like an asshat in the front of the safe area and kill everyone that wanna do something constructive. Warmode or not. You don't even give players that want to pvp a chance to move when 5 ppl are just gripping them from the edge of the safe zone. Lame!

Cursing/rude dude is an ass, OP is an ass. Stop being asses!