Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only assholes engage in open-world PVP in WoW, especially in the maw. There's no other reason for someone to want to attack another player in the open world.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    So two wrongs make a right i guess? Whatever helps you sleep at night dude.
    It's not wrong in the first place, it's just unwise to make yourself cannon fodder. People are free to run around in groups, I'm just not gonna be the one they're gonna do it to.
    Last edited by sinrunner; 2020-12-07 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    Press Ignore and move on. You should do this as soon as someone you just killed comes and whispers you, there's nothing good that can come out of that coversation.
    And just because he wishes you cancer doesn't mean he gave it to you.
    OP didn't ignore him, because OP enjoyed him being mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrathius View Post
    I don't understand why anyone would whisper someone who ganked them. All you are doing is letting them know they've successfully gotten under your skin.
    Well if they did get under your skin, you're probably at a point where you can't control yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    And just because he wishes you cancer doesn't mean he gave it to you.
    great, defend the guy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Only assholes engage in open-world PVP in WoW, especially in the maw. There's no other reason for someone to want to attack another player in the open world.
    There is a quest that gives 500 anima.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    OP didn't ignore him, because OP enjoyed him being mad.
    Who wouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by sinrunner View Post
    Who wouldn't.
    Anyone who isn't doing this for griefing purposes. Now tell me again about the quest.

That's really the same thing.

Why is it a cunt move to get a group for World PvP?
    what you did was not world pvp though. You formed a group and abused chokepoint in a zone that is cancer and that has pretty severe death penalty that everyone has to do because of leggos (doing higher layers of torghast without powerups from venari will be very difficult until we get to at least hc level of gear) to farm kills for quest that your faction gets for not willing to participate in actual word pvp (see the irony there?). I'm also willing to wager that as soon as any resistance would have formed you'd be put of there faster than you can say "aliance is a bunch of <censored> that turn war mode on only to group up and gank unsuspecting people when they get a beefy quest for doing so"

Anyone who isn't doing this for griefing purposes. Now tell me again about the quest.
    Just because all I wanted to do was the quest, doesn't mean I can't enjoy the ramblings of a madman.

Please make sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d View Post
    what you did was not world pvp though. You formed a group and abused chokepoint in a zone that is cancer
    impossible to abuse because you are one click away from turning off warmode

10+ Year Old Account
    A weird thread, to say the least.

1) What's this thread for, to laugh at a raging kid? Something we've seen a million times before.

2) Are people really flaming the OP for doing PvP, in an era where PvP is opt-in? Get a fucking grip. Flame him for making this thread, if you want to flame something.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Just because all I wanted to do was the quest, doesn't mean I can't enjoy the ramblings of a madman.

Please make sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Then stop acting hurt lol. Title should be:" I griefed someone in the Maw, he became mad and I enjoyed it!"

Sounds about right..

You're inconveniencing someone, why would you expect them to not be upset?
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Then stop acting hurt lol. Title should be:" I griefed someone in the Maw, he became mad and I enjoyed it!"
    No, I did a quest in the maw, he became mad and I enjoyed it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    You're inconveniencing someone, why would you expect them to not be upset?
    Because they can turn off warmode if they don't want to be inconvenienced. Warmode is about inconvenience. It's inconvenience in exchange for more resources. Risk vs. reward.

- - - Updated - - -

Because they can turn off warmode if they don't want to be inconvenienced. Warmode is about inconvenience. It's inconvenience in exchange for more resources.
    Still an inconvenience
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

- - - Updated - - -

Because they can turn off warmode if they don't want to be inconvenienced. Warmode is about inconvenience. It's inconvenience in exchange for more resources. Risk vs. reward.
    So it took us 7 pages for you to admit that you are not the victim here. Slowly but surely progressing.

Yeah, no need to play coy with us, OT! We're all a bunch of gankers here haha

Never gotten that intricate of a message myself, but if I work really hard, it might eventually happen!

I got the same treatment on the night fae honor quest which is free for all pvp quest. Fastest way for me to complete it is to delete other players and since i have wm on and they also, its fair game. Alot of general chat hate and insults followed which even ended one priest painting a picture of how he performa sexual acts on my mothers carcass. People are funny nowadays. If you do not wish to participate in pvp, turn warmode off and dont do pvp quests.

Please make sense.

- - - Updated - - -

So you didn't kill people that were running TO venari or that just spawned to the maw, thus not able to turn off warmode when they saw bunch of alliance basically spawncamping? Or that you let people you just killed (and they had honorless target debuff on them, thus not even progressing your quest) at least pick up their corpse to recover stygia before you killed them again? That's a good one.
    You even admitted to all I said when you got a pvp quest and found the most PVE way to complete it. Immediately formed a group, getting numbers advantage over your uncoordinated opposition and went to the one spot you knew for sure they were going to be... I'm not saying I wouldn't have done exactly the same thing (I mean, I did exactly that in BFA with the CTA quests - though I play with WM on all the time), but at least stop bullshitting yourself and accept that what you did has nothing to do with world pvp and is scummy. Doubly so, because there is a actual penalty for dying in the maw
    Last edited by h4rr0d; 2020-12-07 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    Still an inconvenience
    I just said, warmode is about inconvenience. You don't get to complain about being attacked if you turn on warmode. Before warmode we told complainers, don't like it, transfer to PvE server.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's an idiot.

The extra resources is an incentive, not the purpose.

Don't want to risk getting ganked? Turn it off.

Case closed.

So it took us 7 pages for you to admit that you are not the victim here. Slowly but surely progressing.
    I don't know, is the guy that gets told to get cancer and die the victim, or the guy that turns on warmode and goes all pikachuface.jpeg when people actually kill him the victim?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lodravel View Post
    Yeah, no need to play coy with us, OT! We're all a bunch of gankers here haha

Never gotten that intricate of a message myself, but if I work really hard, it might eventually happen!
    Never gotten it in all the 12 years prior to this either. Just takes a crazy person.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tinary View Post
    I got the same treatment on the night fae honor quest which is free for all pvp quest. Fastest way for me to complete it is to delete other players and since i have wm on and they also, its fair game. Alot of general chat hate and insults followed which even ended one priest painting a picture of how he performa sexual acts on my mothers carcass. People are funny nowadays. If you do not wish to participate in pvp, turn warmode off and dont do pvp quests.
    Jesus Christ.