how the hunter biden laptop story disappeared from fox news prime time after the election

week old article, don't watch fox, but it's embarrassing that a little over a month ago, Trumpsters and "totally not Trumpsters" were all angry in this thread about Hunter Biden being so corrupt. Glenn Greenwald quits his job at intercept over censorship from this bullshit. Millionaires sensationalizing complete bullshit for idiots who probably so stupid they forget to blink at times, and poof, gone, instantly damn near overnight. Did have a look back during the month of October in this thread to have a good laugh at the regular concern troll's cries of hunter being corrupt though.

Quote Originally Posted by fanorthis View Post
    Why are you people still going on about this a month after the election is over?
    Gee, it's almost like the president is trying to keep it going. You don't need Scooby Doo to figure out this mystery.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    It's not only a name.
    Air Force One is a custom designed plane that can act as a backup "white house" if needed. You don't replace the plain with any other regular model and call it AFO.
    It's only Air Force one when the president is on the plane. If the president is not on the plane it is not designated Air Force one. Secondly there are 2 of them. Additionally any plane carrying the President is designated Air Force one

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ai...er%20airplane.

https://www.military.com/history/air...need-know.html
    Last edited by the game; 2020-12-07 at 09:42 AM.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    I know liberals want to think "orange man bad." but it's not likely that trump will steal a plane.
    Agreed. He's the type of guy that tries to steal elections rather than planes.
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    It's only Air Force one when the president is on the plane. If the president is not on the plane it is not designated Air Force one. Secondly there are 2 of them.
    Technically, Air Force One is used to describe any Air Force aircraft carrying the President — but since the middle of the 20th century, it has been standard practice to refer to specific planes that are equipped to transport the Commander-in-Chief.
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/about-the...air-force-one/

How embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Ok, so you don't understand how call signs work.

But they earn the Air Force One call sign only while the president is aboard; in fact, any plane carrying the president will be designated as Air Force One, no matter what kind of aircraft it is. Planes carrying the vice president are designated as Air Force Two.

When VC-25A or the currently under development VC-25B, are in the air but not carrying the president, air traffic controllers may refer to them by their tail numbers, Special Air Missions (SAM) 28000 and 29000, or by a call sign of their
    the term Air Force 1 is a call sign for a plane that carries the president. When the president is not on board the plane carries a different call sign. In the case of the 2 747-200B they carry the call sign for their tail numbers. sam 28000, AND 29000. Again any Air Force plane that the president is on carries the call sign Air Force One.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ursus View Post
    It would be pretty funny if Melissa Carone (his star witness the other day) is the one who gave it to him. She would truly be the gift that keeps on giving.
    Given how Tiger King swept the country, can we get an overblown documentary about Rudy's place in this election, Lyin' King? Or would Mickey slap it down like Goofy owes him money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    Really though I think its unlikely trump actually could take airforce one on january 20th anywhere. Biden is basically president that day and airforce one is I believe required to be standing by for the presidents use. They couldn't fly trump anywhere fast enough and be back to be on standby.
    He could start a war on the 19th for laughs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    Really though I think its unlikely trump actually could take airforce one on january 20th anywhere. Biden is basically president that day and airforce one is I believe required to be standing by for the presidents use. They couldn't fly trump anywhere fast enough and be back to be on standby.
    What other way would Trump exit, if not as a billionaire ripping off the tax payer, to fly to a rally promoting the donate button on his own campaign page?

Any guesses how long Trump will keep all his fund raising sites, after the election? Is that Trump’s job now, just a billionaire begging for money?

Edit: Is that how Biden should push populism? You can’t be elite and fly around the country demanding money? Beggars are working class?

Edit 2: Oh I just realized that Geriatric Man Bad can’t be anti elites without being a billionaire. Otherwise, you can’t argue ‘why does a billionaire need money, he has to be working for us’... while crying to Rush Limbaugh...
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-12-07 at 02:55 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    He could start a war on the 19th for laughs.
    He could be thrown to the ICC on the 21st for less funny laughs.

Trump loses a shitload of protection the second his foot leaves the WH. And it's not like the world, nor Biden, will forgive starting a war.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yet another court result, Michigan this time. I have the text here

This isn't Minnesota dumbass
    Wait, wrong one, hold on

So what's the problem?
    Dammit, I swear it's in here somewhere

Moot, they certified
    What are you, drunk?
    Pfffffffffft
    Wait, found it!

In fact, this lawsuit seems to be less about achieving the relief Plaintiffs seek—as much of that relief is beyond the power of this Court—and more about the impact of their allegations on People’s faith in the democratic process and their trust in our government.

Plaintiffs ask this Court to ignore the orderly statutory scheme established to challenge elections and to ignore the will of millions of voters. This, the Court cannot, and will not, do
    This case wasn't brought by Trump specifically, just one of the rabid fanbase.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Trump loses a shitload of protection the second his foot leaves the WH. And it's not like the world, nor Biden, will forgive starting a war.
    But they can't go after him for starting a war it's technically not illegal and within his powers until he is no longer president. We have to come to terms with the fact that until Biden is sworn in anything can happen especially given that republicans are still blindly following him.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Air Force One is a customized plane specifically made for the president of the US. How can you NOT know that?!? Did you not watch that Harrison Ford movie?
    This is a really pedantic and strange hill to die on. He is correct, you are wrong. "Air Force One" is a call sign, not an aircraft. The Aircraft are a pair of VC-25s. Before the VC-25s there were a pair a VC-137s in use as Presidential Transports. At somepoint we will replace the current VC-25s with something else (Probably VC-25Bs if we use the 747 Airframe again), and those new Aircraft will also be "Air Force One" when the President is aboard them. Any Air Force craft the President is on board is Air Force One, and any craft the Vice President is on board is Air Force Two (Both can't be on board the same one for obvious reasons). The majority of the time Air Force One is one of the VC-25s, but not always.

The same goes for Marine One, which is normally a modified Sikorsky VH-3 (They also have VH-60s, but for some reason I have never seen Trump using them, but Obama did). It would also apply to any other Marine Helicopter if the President was to ride in it (Or Marine jet, if he was ever in one of those for some reason). Army One technically exists, but doesn't happen often, because there is no Army helicopter assigned to carry the President. It did happen over Iraq and Afghanistan when Bush and Obama visited, but they didn't use the Presidential callsigns there for security reasons. Under emergency situations, even the VC-25s will use a different callsign with the President is on board, so as not to give away which one has the President on it.

So yeah, you are wrong in every technical sense. You are only correct in the sense that the Media tends to call the VC-25s "Air Force One", but they are not in any official sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    But they can't go after him for starting a war it's technically not illegal and within his powers until he is no longer president.
    I don't want to get into technicalities because they may not matter. If, say, the UN or ICC sees Trump firing off missiles 11:59AM Jan 20th, I'm sure they can find, oh, one or two treaties that violates and Biden can duct-tape him and throw him overboard in international waters.

To be absolutely "fair", if Trump thinks all these court cases are valid and demands to have his conspiracy fishing expeditions heard, he can't complain about "let's just hold him on trial and find the crime later" can he? It's 100% the same thing.

Also, just throwing it out there, there are written and unwritten rules about assassinating heads of state. There are far fewer about shooting a fat poor old man on the street.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    I literally gave you a WH.gov link saying exactly what I just said...it's both.
    Well that is a linguistic argument, about at which point the common use of the word becomes "real", and the original and correct definition becomes irrelevant. Like how "UFOs" has become a reference to extraterrestial spacecraft, instead of the original military definition of any unidentified object in the air. While UFO is no longer in use as a military term, "Air Force One" is, so I am inclined to prefer the official definition.

It isn't that calling the Aircraft "Air Force One" is wrong per se, it is just that it is wrong to insist that it is the correct use of the word, and claiming someone preferring the official definition is wrong.

Who the hell cares about Air Force One?

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I do, but mostly because it costs us money to operate.
    No, I mean this debate you guys are having is stupid. No one cares

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I do, but mostly because it costs us money to operate.
    It also would be the issue of a government plane being used as a prompt by a defeated politician to try to do some kind of campaign rally is a bad look.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    He could be thrown to the ICC on the 21st for less funny laughs.

But missiles would have been unleashed unless his underlings have the courage to deny him.