Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Khallid View Post
    Hmmm, I definitely got several 170s, but now that I think about it, they were conduits, not gear. Since 170 wouldn't be an upgrade for me I only went for the conduits and those are the 170s I remember. Maybe the Conduit ilvl is higher than the gear?
    Conduits definitely work differently. Their iLvl rises each time you get a repeat. 171 seems to be the highest you can get as a direct reward, yes.

Also, Rare's drops also scale to the same levels as WQs.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    I have 3 characters at the moment that have all done the same content and they get vastly different ilevels from WQs.

And there's probably not as much overlap between CP2077 and WoW as you'd think. I just hope for all those that do play it and are looking forward to it that it actually ends up being good.
    just stating renown rewards. if its correct you get major bumbs from those...that was the question. when do you get major improvements.
    Yes it will not be a big hit to WoW...but still a hit for people playing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Throwme View Post
    Not everyone has an interest in that game. Plenty of people will still be playing. So many that you will be surprised the game doesn't instantly die when Cyber is released.
    do i say it dies? nope

But it will decrease some trafic for most other games. just like SL launch increase to the traffic to this game.....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trinkzz View Post
    Because every single game will die out when Cyberpunk is released, because that game surely fits every single criteria on any single gamer
    Nope,

but just like the launch of shadowlands had a increase in people playing WoW. a big new game will have a decrease for a short while atleast.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    I doubt that there is much overlap between WoW and cyberpunk. I don't think there has ever been a game release that had a negative impact on WoW's subs, not even competitor MMO's. Cyberpunk won't make any difference either.
    WoW claims to be a mmo rpg...cyberpunk is a rpg...yeah you are right not much overlap. ( sarcasm).
    And not saying negative WoW subs. Saying less time played. just like the launch of this expansion increased WoW traffic/amount of players playing.

What is it with people on this forum twisting words and filling in weird blanks. Or not getting a simple jest.

Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    What is it with people on this forum twisting words and filling in weird blanks. Or not getting a simple jest.
    You were doubting that anyone was going to play SL when cyberpunk launches and I as well as several others pointed out to you just how retarded this claim is (even as an over exaggeration). Cyberpunk's release won't have any noticeable effect on WoW's subs AND active playtime whatsoever. The Witcher 3 had 0 impact too when it released, which was even more overhyped than this game and a game that people were actually talking about in WoW communities/forums.

Also, next time you get called out by everyone for writing stupid shit on the internet, it's probably better if you just don't comment anything rather than spinning around what you said and calling everyone else out for twisting your words.

Nope,

but just like the launch of shadowlands had a increase in people playing WoW. a big new game will have a decrease for a short while atleast.
    But you literally said it would die out, can you decide on what you think?

But you literally said it would die out, can you decide on what you think?
    and i think level 10 is in 2 weeks...if anyone is still playing SL then. Since cyberpunk is about to hit.
    ....my god...you think, that i think cyberpunk is that good that all other games will be played no more :S:S:S:S nothing is that good.
    If you did not read the scarcasm/jest of that comment...then wow. I think you might have a problem.

....my god...you think, that i think cyberpunk is that good that all other games will be played no more :S:S:S:S nothing is that good.
    If you did not read the scarcasm/jest of that comment...then wow. I think you might have a problem.
    Sorry, but... there's basically no detectable sarcasm in that. Especially not on a medium where we can't see your expression or hear your tone.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    You were doubting that anyone was going to play SL when cyberpunk launches and I as well as several others pointed out to you just how retarded this claim is (even as an over exaggeration). Cyberpunk's release won't have any noticeable effect on WoW's subs AND active playtime whatsoever. The Witcher 3 had 0 impact too when it released, which was even more overhyped than this game and a game that people were actually talking about in WoW communities/forums.

Also, next time you get called out by everyone for writing stupid shit on the internet, it's probably better if you just don't comment anything rather than spinning around what you said and calling everyone else out for twisting your words.
    Again to the next person. If you think that any person thinks that all wow players will stop playing for 1 game release...then you are mad. If you did not read the sarcasm/jest/joke of that post. Then omg.

Btw using the R word...not nice dude. And you are the one not that smart. Really if you think ANY game EVER is that good all other games will be dropped by all gamers to play that one game. You are insane. Anyone has their own posion. Some like RPG, so they would not likely to play soccer game. Some like sports games, so might not play fps etc etc.

And its not spinning around, if you guys clearly can not see that clearly a scarcastic/joke comment. You guys are the one twisting my words. For real, do you really think every gamer in the world will drop all their games for 1 game. NO ONE thinks that. So if you do not get it. Your problem. Not mine.

Hell every village idiot knows raiders will be prepping, gearing etc around that time. So they will be playing. And not everyone might like the game. My god, this forum sometimes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Sorry, but... there's basically no detectable sarcasm in that. Especially not on a medium where we can't see your expression or hear your tone.
    Was it needed to say it was sarcastic? Or do you really think their is 1 person on this whole forum who thinks there is 1 game that will make all gamers in the world quit their games to play cyberpunk....it was so obvious that i thought i did not need to make clear it was not a factual , 100% right opinion. And that it was a joke/jest. I thought most people are/where smarter to read past that.

If you can not read that simple of a jest/joke/scarcastic comment. It aint my problem. Its yours.

To put it this way. i really really thought people on this forum where smarter to read such a silly comment as what it was. So i lower the bar from now on.

So lets my real view/comment:

In 2 weeks we get the renown.
    If people are playing shadowlands by then ( scarasme ). because of cyberpunk 2077 ( a game not all the people in the world might play, depending on their preferences/views). I can also not say for sure how much % of the player base might play X amount of hours less and play that game by then. So i will not joke that we will loose some hours of WoW play time, playing cyberpunk. Because i might offend people saying cyberpunk is not that good and it might be minutes.

Also all my comments are my opinions. Not facts, not set in stone. Sometimes they might be jokes or sarcasm. Opinions are feelings, that can change. And a certain point of emontional view on a subject. This might need some context. So if you do not agree with you. Please ask my context first. And respect my opinion like yours.
    If my humor is not humor. Its not there to offend you. and sorry in advance!

^? better? No one offend, everyone gets its a joke. and not 100% set in stone etc etc?
    my god, all the hate for 1 silly comment that was clearly silly.
    If i say i am going on a date next week with margot robbie, would you all also belief that?
    Or that i have seen star wars episode 10,11,12?
    Last edited by baskev; 2020-12-08 at 12:54 AM.

Was it needed to say it was sarcastic? Or do you really think their is 1 person on this whole forum who thinks there is 1 game that will make all gamers in the world quit their games to play cyberpunk...
    Given how many people have fully seriously claimed that x will be the big WoW killer... several dozen times over? Yes, you need to, and no, it's probably closer to a few hundred.

It's literally what you said and nothing you said reeked of sarcasm. Nice try though

It's literally what you said and nothing you said reeked of sarcasm. Nice try though
    If you thought that comment was not a joke/jest/sarcasm its your problem.
    Like any game is that good that all other games get dropped. Or a game looses 100% of its players. I thought you guys/gals would get that. Apperently you did not.
    Its like you saying you are going on a date with barack obama, or fly to the moon. We both know its to weird to be real.

So nice try acting like am the problem.

- - - Updated - - -

There is , its just such a rediculous statement that i thought you guys/gals would get it. Like saying you are the pope. We both know that its to silly to be true. I guessed wrong that you guys/gals would get that. My bad that i had you all in higher regard.

- - - Updated - - -

Given how many people have fully seriously claimed that x will be the big WoW killer... several dozen times over? Yes, you need to, and no, it's probably closer to a few hundred.
    WoW killer is something else then losing your whole player base for 1 game in 1 day. So nice try.

But you are all getting off topic. So lets refocus please. PM if you want to keep this going. But lets be real, you guys did not get a very very obvious jest/joke/sarcasm.

So do you guys also believe me when i say i own blizzard and going to make you all pay 10x as much for the nex expansion? Or that this expansion is so good we will get all the players from wotlk back...

WoW killer is something else then losing your whole player base for 1 game in 1 day. So nice try.
    Not really, that's pretty much exactly what they would supposedly have done. Naturally, it never happened.

Besides, the point was that people unironically and unsarcastically make this claims, so yours didn't seem particularly out there in comparison. Apparently, that flew way over your head.

So do you guys also believe me when i say i own blizzard and going to make you all pay 10x as much for the nex expansion? Or that this expansion is so good we will get all the players from wotlk back...
    No. What we're saying is that we're willing to believe that you genuinely believe that. The claim itself is obviously bullshit.

On topic, it might have something to do with your lowest item. My priest hasn't seen a good belt and my paladin's rewards are higher. Might be worth a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I had to Google what Cyberpunk is. Hey! It's got Justin Timberlake on the cover! It must be good. lol
    You play games and don't know what Cyberpunk 2077 is. How's that rock you're living under?

Not really, that's pretty much exactly what they would supposedly have done. Naturally, it never happened.

Besides, the point was that people unironically and unsarcastically make this claims, so yours didn't seem particularly out there in comparison. Apparently, that flew way over your head.

No. What we're saying is that we're willing to believe that you genuinely believe that. The claim itself is obviously bullshit.
    again, if you want to comment/discuss futher. PM me. This thread is about something else.

WoW killer is something that causes everyone to stop playing WoW....no one in their right mind things a single game could do that in 1 day!!!

It does seem way more silly, because my joke/jest etc was about a game removing the whole playerbase in 1 day. That is not possible. So it did not went over my head. I really thought you guys/gals would get the joke.

hahahaha twisting stuff around are we. Again, if i would think that i would defend the joke as being real. Since i did not from the first response its clear it just a joke. Let me put it better. It would have made more clear that it was not real.
    Your point here is only valid if i double down on my comment that my comment is real. If the claim is BS, then you guys should have gotten the joke. you clearly did not.

its depended on your renown level. There is a level where it gets raised.

World Quest iLevel Increases - 10, 19, 29

straight from wowhead.
    and i think level 10 is in 2 weeks...if anyone is still playing SL then. Since cyberpunk is about to hit.
    You really thought CP2077 would make a scratch to WoW? I was about as hyped about CP2077 as anyone you would find... It gets played once my daily stuff in wow gets done. LOL

NOTHING in that post looked like sarcasm. it seems more likely to many people bashed you for it and you are trying to salvage it

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    You really thought CP2077 would make a scratch to WoW? I was about as hyped about CP2077 as anyone you would find... It gets played once my daily stuff in wow gets done. LOL

NOTHING in that post looked like sarcasm. it seems more likely to many people bashed you for it and you are trying to salvage it
    Nope. it was sarcasm. If you or me say something really silly. Like if all the people in the world jump at the same time the planet will move 2 yards/meters. You know its sarcasm...because its to silly to be real.
    Its just you and the others trying to dig yourself out of the hole you are in right now.
    but goodluck. No use discussing stuff with people who can not see the most simple for of sarcasm.

My best WQ reward was a 174 belt

..that was an outlier last week, since then 171 at best. I'm ilevel 174 on that char (was 171 when I got the belt). But it seems that high WQ drops can happen. EU btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Exeunt View Post
    ..that was an outlier last week, since then 171 at best. I'm ilevel 174 on that char (was 171 when I got the belt). But it seems that high WQ drops can happen. EU btw.
    It's rather clear that there's some variation on iLvl. I think currently i'm seeing 158, 171 and the occassional 174 @190. We'll see how much the next upgrade increases that.