Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Omer is good that he's shown up and has game comments, but want to see more. I'm not keen to let someone slide to only respond when called out.

Marack has a uniquely timed vote, and hasn't shown up for D2 yet. I have no idea how to read this new offensive marack vs what i remember of him.

I'm very wary of Firebert. The claim seemed to morph over time as people asked questions, which is usually not a good sign. And still confused by his omer read/vote (my concerns are from lurking and the quick return after callout)

Awaiting supposed confirmation of the Graeham double vote, but to me that doesn't prove anything alignment wise. He did have a deal with lora D1.

Aaaand... marack shows up just as i'm about to post. For now i'm gonna
    vote omer
    Getting people in the thread interacting is more important than my theories (for now). I'm not as concerned with the BF lead vote/push besides the likelihood that he's not on the same team as lora.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Off the top of my head:

Lock, Shock and Barrel,
    Oogie Boogie
    Sally
    Dr Finklestein
    Zero the dog
    That two faced mayor guy
    Santa Claus
    Various minor characters who I only remember from songs, really, and won't even try to name.
    Whats your take on what kind of role and/or alignment you'd think any of these characters might have if they were in the game?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Razamith View Post
    Aaaand... marack shows up just as i'm about to post.
    Shadowlands, Real life obligations and sleep.... All take priority, and it feels likes its been in that order. 3 raiding toons all leveled and full m0s this week in pre for weekly reset tomorrow and raid opening.

Off the top of my head:

Lock, Shock and Barrel,
    Oogie Boogie
    Sally
    Dr Finklestein
    Zero the dog
    That two faced mayor guy
    Santa Claus
    Various minor characters who I only remember from songs, really, and won't even try to name.
    I'll confirm that I am on that list!

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I'll confirm that I am on that list!
    You made me so curious, pls say you're Sally!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    bet he's the 2faced or dog

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    VT are frighten, everyone else is not frighten
    Ya... sept Lora's role card clearly says they will come back as "Nice" on investigations, so......... idk why you'd have an alternate investigative role with separate results making the godfather immunity moot.

Nope. One of the male characters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Ya... sept Lora's role card clearly says they will come back as "Nice" on investigations, so......... idk why you'd have an alternate investigative role with separate results making the godfather immunity moot.
    Probably because he's the cannibal.

Granted, I might just be paranoid but creepy jack-in-the-boxes being wound up and some weird monster popping out to eat people's faces is a horror trope!

A niche one, sure...but still.

With his original claim being jester, it's also possible he's just throwing things out there in the hope of being lynched.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Whats your take on what kind of role and/or alignment you'd think any of these characters might have if they were in the game?
    Santa's a bit of a wild card. Could say that since Jack was the godfather, he's likely to be town, but it's a role that often gets flipped in these games just to mess with expectations.

Oogie Boogie I find hard to believe would be anything but scum. Best shot for a cannibal if all scum are Halloween Town denizens.
    Sally has a small chance of being the recruitable that Jack was looking for, but I doubt she is. The role card mentions "faithful friend", and he barely noticed her until the end of the movie. Plus she actually opposed Jack's plan to take over Christmas, decent chance she's town.
    Dr Finklestein was a business acquaintance of Jack, good candidate for team mafia.
    Two faced mayor also a big supporter of Jack's efforts, good candidate for team mafia.
    Zero was Jack's dog. Dog's are known for being loyal or faithful to their master. Quite possibly the "faithful friend" he sought out.

someone paying attention to details and that's Viro!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's clearly a case of role cop, not normal cop. Traditionally scum role, but this is turning out to be a weird game. Doubt his allies would let him go a night without a present if he were in the mafia, but he could easily lie about that. He couldn't really lie about losing his vote, though. Could try and have nobody give him a gift tonight and see if he can't vote. Dangerous to remove his vote if he's town, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    With his original claim being jester, it's also possible he's just throwing things out there in the hope of being lynched.
    I mean I'd buy Jester at least, that would make sense. He needs to get lynched in order to win and honestly for that alone we should lynch him because generally that's their only win condition meaning he's just going to fuck with town as long as he's alive.

So he's either claiming jester in order to avoid being killed, or he's claiming it to get killed and either way that's fairly anti-town on top of that his claim just comes across as bogus.

7+ Year Old Account
    Santa's a bit of a wild card. Could say that since Jack was the godfather, he's likely to be town, but it's a role that often gets flipped in these games just to mess with expectations.

Oogie Boogie I find hard to believe would be anything but scum. Best shot for a cannibal if all scum are Halloween Town denizens.
    Sally has a small chance of being the recruitable that Jack was looking for, but I doubt she is. The role card mentions "faithful friend", and he barely noticed her until the end of the movie. Plus she actually opposed Jack's plan to take over Christmas, decent chance she's town.
    Dr Finklestein was a business acquaintance of Jack, good candidate for team mafia.
    Two faced mayor also a big supporter of Jack's efforts, good candidate for team mafia.
    Zero was Jack's dog. Dog's are known for being loyal or faithful to their master. Quite possibly the "faithful friend" he sought out.
    Interesting take... But wrong on at least one

I mean I'd buy Jester at least, that would make sense. He needs to get lynched in order to win and honestly for that alone we should lynch him because generally that's their only win condition meaning he's just going to fuck with town as long as he's alive.

So he's either claiming jester in order to avoid being killed, or he's claiming it to get killed and either way that's fairly anti-town on top of that his claim just comes across as bogus.
    he's not town, he mentioned 'winning with town'. Compare this Bertie with the one from 'Basically Basic'. Totally different people.

But not town can also mean a neutral and he voiced his opinion of wanting to become a town ally

10+ Year Old Account
    Forgot Lock, Shock and Barrel. Honestly, if we have two mafias then Oogie Boogie with his henchmen would make the most sense. But since Jack is the godfather and we have no confirmation of a second one....

They could fit as masons because they are a trio, but gut feeling says probably not. Lock as a jail keeper? Shock as a....cop because cops have tasers that shock people? Barrel as...I am grasping at straws....uh....a guy with a bullet proof vest cause he hides in barrels? He has nothing to do with barrels, it's just his name....so....maybe you could have one acting as a bus driver with their handy dandy tub they travel in as the bus? Really grasping at straws here if they're not mafia or masons.

7+ Year Old Account

Kinda feel the same.

The claim has morphed. and doesnt seem consistent

he's not town, he mentioned 'winning with town'. Compare this Bertie with the one from 'Basically Basic'. Totally different people.

But not town can also mean a neutral and he voiced his opinion of wanting to become a town ally
    Sure sure all I heard was not town so

Vote: Firebert

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting take... But wrong on at least one
    I don't anticipate being right on all, or even most. Just speculation.

Did I hide the reason why I voted the way I did? No. The only questionable action was not mentioning Lora in the post I voted for virothe. My goal at the time was to make 2 competing trains... which several votes later you mention that Robo's vote was 'meh' but decent.

Why is my action questionable, but robo's decent?
    It's not about hiding and it sounds like you agree that what you did can come across as questionable given the flip so I am unsure as to why you are kind of trying to argue against me pointing it out to be honest.
    I clearly stated that your vote itself was not questionable because it was kind of whatever, but the fact that you did not initially acknowledge the leading wagon intially is odd given he flipped scum like you said so yourself

Also as for Robo I already explained this as well; his first vote could have been a scumvote but he also changed his vote later at a crucial time. Sure it could be bussing but at the moment I think it is rather unlikely and not something I wish to pursue

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post

/raises hand

I didn't like the look of any of the trains, so I probably look really fucking guilty.
    Agreed, Ive got my eye on you Firebert!

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post

Robo's initial vote is kind of meh (wants competing trains), however his vote change is fairly decent I'd say. I'm not really that confident but at the moment I am leaning towards this not being bussing
    Imma have to disagree very strongly with this one. Very. Strongly.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't anticipate being right on all, or even most. Just speculation.
    Interesting speculation at any event. Basically anyone that claims those characters, you would pin them as scum, aside from sally